follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 60K resistance might be broken  (Read 1079 times)

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 925
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: 60K resistance might be broken
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2024, 05:56:16 PM »
It did get broken once before, but not this time around, it looks like it has been strong today and will keep staying that way for a while. I think the most important part is to keep hopes up, because we could go up as well as down, so thinking about just down doesn't make any profit to you at all. I get that we are going to get some people who are always fearing what may happen, because most of the time it is a very big amount of money that matters to them, maybe their entire savings, so they are always scared. However, the reality is that price will be fine on the long term if we sit tight and wait for it.
Already it has been said that one should invest in a long term goal so that he would not be worried the the fluctuations in bitcoin price, if it dips or pumps. The price of bitcoin for some days now is at the range of 60k-63k, and that is how it has been. So I will say that patience in our bitcoin investment is what matters more as history shows that after the halving the bull run will come in some months after the halving, and this is why we can still accumulate more bitcoin at this price level.
Investing for the long term, if we have free funds is the best choice. At the time of the halving, many hoped that the price of bitcoin would rise and exceed the previous ATH, but it turned out that bitcoin seemed to be struggling. but this time the market is improving again and the price of bitcoin has reached $66K, so it's better if we wait a few months. because I believe bitcoin will rise beyond $100K
Yea, of course a little patient is all we need for the price of bitcoin to reach $100k. A lot of us have being holding since the bear market in 2022 till date so waiting a little time should not be a big problem, because that is when we can sell and make good profit from your bitcoin investment when the price reaches 100k.it is better to wait than rushing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2024, 05:56:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:14:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2024, 10:14:32 PM »
I am not really a guy who look into the prices very often but ever since halving I am keeping an eye on it, the prices on the way of declining ever since halving with deadcat bounce. As of now I am writing the price ranges in between 60-61K.

Speculators share your insights about how the price movements will be from this point.
I think gradually we are going to $60k -$61k. Today we sae fully Red candle most of currency. I think market will pump again but before pumping it will xome $60k again.
My prediction Bitcoin price will go up but at first it will down then last of this year bitcoin will pump hard and it will touch at list $100k within this year. I strongly believe bitcoin price will go near about $150k within 2025.

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3641
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2024, 11:25:31 PM »
Yea, of course a little patient is all we need for the price of bitcoin to reach $100k. A lot of us have being holding since the bear market in 2022 till date so waiting a little time should not be a big problem, because that is when we can sell and make good profit from your bitcoin investment when the price reaches 100k.it is better to wait than rushing.
Indeed. We must be patient because it won't be easy to achieve $100k. Sure, it shouldn't be so hard to wait for few months if it really can cross $100k. However, there is no guarantee that $100k can be successfully achieved in the current bullrun season. I think we must have some plans, don't only set a single target of $100k to take profits! I personally will begin to take profits when the price can be above $80k. And I maybe plan to sell a half of my Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin is close to $100k.  ;)

I think gradually we are going to $60k -$61k. Today we sae fully Red candle most of currency. I think market will pump again but before pumping it will xome $60k again.
How do you know this?
Dude, the red candles isn't something very surprising but it doesn't always mean that we may have a huge dump. I don't see huge issue that we may drop to $60k. If the price can stay above $65k in the next 2 days, I think we even may have a chance to see $70k again in the beginning of this month.

My prediction Bitcoin price will go up but at first it will down then last of this year bitcoin will pump hard and it will touch at list $100k within this year. I strongly believe bitcoin price will go near about $150k within 2025.
When you predicted it will be pumped hard?
$100k is not easy to predict, not sure it will be achieved this year or the next year. Some people even feel doubtful to see $100k. It is very cool if Bitcoin can be pumped to $150k. TBH, I don't want to dream to much about that huge price.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 965
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:03:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #33 on: Today at 10:48:59 AM »
When you predicted it will be pumped hard?
$100k is not easy to predict, not sure it will be achieved this year or the next year. Some people even feel doubtful to see $100k. It is very cool if Bitcoin can be pumped to $150k. TBH, I don't want to dream to much about that huge price.
Still doubtful for predicting bitcoin will hit above $100k after difficulty break out to higher price since success break out new ATH price around $73k last two months ago. Not any impossible in cryptocurrency exactly for bitcoin hit to higher price but looking the resistance of bitcoin keep stuck seems need more longer time or waiting four years recycle for bitcoin bounce to higher price.
I think too huge expected with bitcoin will raise to higher price because get difficult with many bad news every side will make bitcoin not easy up to $100k.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG