follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🛡️ MixTum.io - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018  (Read 18382 times)

Online paid2

• Activity: 1025
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:30:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
Re: 🛡️ MixTum.io - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2024, 07:06:48 AM »
Good to read about MixTum, since it does not store logs after some days, what if there was a transaction error that did not pull through? How is that going to be resolved from your end?
And are you saying that it has no security risks and cannot be compromised like leak of transaction details?
Quite interesting.

You can go on Mixtum.io and read by yourself:

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2024, 07:06:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1881
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 09:18:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2024, 02:12:32 PM »
Good to see MixTum here, literally, the 4 days period is required for the transaction issues to be resolved as addresses will be deleted?
What if transaction issues were not resolved before the window period, what happens to the auto deletion of address?

The moment your transaction is recognized on the network, you have started the mixing process. But you can expect realization only after confirmation of your TX.

Good to read about MixTum, since it does not store logs after some days, what if there was a transaction error that did not pull through? How is that going to be resolved from your end?
And are you saying that it has no security risks and cannot be compromised like leak of transaction details?
Quite interesting.

@paid2 overtook me, but to confirm, the letter of guarantee is very important and it is sufficient evidence for all ambiguities.
Otherwise, if you sent the funds incorrectly, to the wrong address for example, you cannot expect any kind of solving or refund because Bitcoin transactions are not reversible.
Mixtum has nothing to do with it.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Positive

• Activity: 160
  • Cryptocurrency is awesome
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2024, 10:38:33 PM »
This need may arise completely suddenly, so it makes sense to be familiar with the tools in advance that allow you to gain this anonymity. Or rather, return it. After all, anonymity in Bitcoin was initially something taken for granted. This was the norm, not a privilege. Nowadays it is almost becoming a luxury, and only tools like MixTum or UniJoin allow you to have it.
In fact, I have been using CEX with full KYC without any problems. I think this will become more common in the future as the crypto market develops, similar to investing on stock exchanges.

My data is stored by CEX and I believe that someone other than CEX members or the police may be able to access it.
Having our data stored by the CEX is what most privacy enthusiasts fear when nothing is forever safe. If the purpose of the KYC was just to verify the holder information, resident, etc if they are genuine and all the information is deleted it's another thing but saving it can lead to vulnerability of the owner of the private information if the person in charge of the CEX users private information sell it or was hacked and the information falls into the wrong hands.
Meanwhile, all this and more is the reason why people's private information is sold on the dark web.

At the same time, I am not afraid that someone will know how many tokens I have, even if they are only worth a few hundred or a few thousand $. My only concern is that I could be involved in "dirty" money: BTC from hacks or data breaches and terrorist financing. I use MixTum and a few other Mixers only to ensure the security of my CEX account against this risk.
Most bad actors don't always care about the amount of crypto you're holding when they can make millions and more through the use of private information to execute their shady transactions.
If you must use a crypto mixer I will advise you to be sure they offer the quality privacy you want.

Offline Wakate

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2024, 10:53:03 PM »
With so many Bitcoin mixers in the cryptocurrency space it's becoming complicated to know how to select a good one to use. I have heard so much about mixtum.io but not yet accustomed to it the way I would love to.

What am I looking for in a Bitcoin mixer?
Not really much.
1. Stand out security and anonymity: I believe this is the core reason why people even want Bitcoin mixer.
2. Protection from the mixer itself. Some bitcoin mixer may protect you from the public eyes and keep you anonymous but you would be vulnerable to them, I believe it should be both ways where you can get complete anonymity.

3. Compatibility with Tor browser: I don't know about other but this browser is the deal. It's like an addictional strong layer of protection added to the Bitcoin mixer.

Other things are secondary like transaction fee, confirmation time and so on.
One of the most important features of a mixer is privacy that prevent mixed coins from being tracked on the blockchain and that is what makes it unique. Any mixer that does not have this feature does not worth to be called a mixer. Every mixed coins are hardly tracked to the origine and that is what the government is fight against to know the origine of every transaction.

Mixing a coin can be a bit expensive but it is quite better than falling in the hands of the AML bot that usually tag addresses based on repetitive transactions with the tagged address. Things could get worse if funds from such address is sent to a centralized platform.

Offline Crypto Momentum

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 01:13:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2024, 12:10:58 AM »
So basically, MixTum has been around for 4 years and has a solid multisgn  security that protects users activities from malicious acts and bridge of sensitive information including errors.

I see that its commission is between 4-5% for cleaning processes which is negligible IMO.

However, my question is, how does MixTum hope to solve the problem of transaction errors that linger since it does not store logs?

Aside from this, what if the cleansing process delays after 6 hours, how would that lapses be handled?

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15899
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:36:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2024, 01:18:14 AM »
Having our data stored by the CEX is what most privacy enthusiasts fear when nothing is forever safe. If the purpose of the KYC was just to verify the holder information, resident, etc if they are genuine and all the information is deleted it's another thing but saving it can lead to vulnerability of the owner of the private information if the person in charge of the CEX users private information sell it or was hacked and the information falls into the wrong hands.
Meanwhile, all this and more is the reason why people's private information is sold on the dark web.

Most bad actors don't always care about the amount of crypto you're holding when they can make millions and more through the use of private information to execute their shady transactions.
If you must use a crypto mixer I will advise you to be sure they offer the quality privacy you want.
Yeah, I am aware of the potential risks associated with providing KYC information on CEXs, such as the misuse of personal information or the risk of fraud in the future if hackers obtain our personal data. However, similar to the level of security we experience when using banking services or trading on stock exchanges, hundreds of millions of CEX users are accepting this in exchange for convenience, investment opportunities, and the ability to profit from crypto market.

I understand that the need to protect personal data is paramount for many people, and they genuinely desire anonymity through various services. For the time being, I trust the most reputable CEXs in the crypto market and focus on investing. I only hope that my account will not be frozen due to involvement with "dirty" coins. And that is my sole purpose for using MixTum over other Mixer services.

Of course, I do not object to or deny the different purposes of other Mixtum users ^^
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Positive

• Activity: 160
  • Cryptocurrency is awesome
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2024, 09:48:15 PM »

Yeah, I am aware of the potential risks associated with providing KYC information on CEXs, such as the misuse of personal information or the risk of fraud in the future if hackers obtain our personal data. However, similar to the level of security we experience when using banking services or trading on stock exchanges, hundreds of millions of CEX users are accepting this in exchange for convenience, investment opportunities, and the ability to profit from crypto market.
I understand your point and, sadly, we can't exclude the use of CEX at some point if we want to maximize the chance presented by the market which is the reason why some people use CEXs for investment opportunities, the profitability of the market but for convenience, i will never agree with that because it's better to prioritize security over convenience.
Having said that, we can compare cryptocurrency with banking services, or stock exchanges in which the government play a key role in how they are operating because the foundation of crypto was to operate without the middleman (government, institutional banking, etc).

I understand that the need to protect personal data is paramount for many people, and they genuinely desire anonymity through various services. For the time being, I trust the most reputable CEXs in the crypto market and focus on investing. I only hope that my account will not be frozen due to involvement with "dirty" coins. And that is my sole purpose for using MixTum over other Mixer services.

Of course, I do not object to or deny the different purposes of other Mixtum users ^^
Ok but in the crypto market space, you shouldn't trust any CEXs except yourself due to what has happened to some reputable CEXs in the past where we see their CEO abusing the user funds not to talk about taking precautions to prevent accounts from frozen by CEX.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2024, 09:48:15 PM »

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2024, 10:36:17 PM »
I understand your point and, sadly, we can't exclude the use of CEX at some point if we want to maximize the chance presented by the market which is the reason why some people use CEXs for investment
I don't agree with this the major reason why people decided to choose cryptocurrency is because this sector is decentralised, people are tired of being slaves to the the government, and cryptocurrency brings that freedom from surveillance and restrictions.

To further emphasis a large portion if not all those who are into Bitcoin mixing all do it because they value privacy and anonymity.

Centralised exchanges CEX are under the eyes of the government you would need to provide many private details about yourself that can be used to hold you down. Decentralised exchanges are the opposite.

So how do one who decide to use Bitcoin mixer for anonymity and private end up wanting to use centralised exchanges

Offline Wakate

• Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2024, 11:53:36 PM »
I understand your point and, sadly, we can't exclude the use of CEX at some point if we want to maximize the chance presented by the market which is the reason why some people use CEXs for investment
I don't agree with this the major reason why people decided to choose cryptocurrency is because this sector is decentralised, people are tired of being slaves to the the government, and cryptocurrency brings that freedom from surveillance and restrictions.

To further emphasis a large portion if not all those who are into Bitcoin mixing all do it because they value privacy and anonymity.

Centralised exchanges CEX are under the eyes of the government you would need to provide many private details about yourself that can be used to hold you down. Decentralised exchanges are the opposite.

So how do one who decide to use Bitcoin mixer for anonymity and private end up wanting to use centralised exchanges
There could be so many reasons why we choose to mix coins. Most time it is not because we don't want our identity to be tracked but it could be a way to prevent us from been connected to a particular wallet that sent us funds and has been tagged as scam ruled by the AML watch bot.
There are so many reasons why people decide to mix their coins which one need to understand before trying to bring it from the view of Centralized exchanges.

For the centralized exchange to be in operation, that does not mean that they are trying to shift the purpose of Bitcoin which is meant to be decentralized to centralization. Even the CEX is more richer compared to decentralized exchanges if we look at it from another angle. The CEX offers so many features for users which are the reasons every investor want to have a CEX account.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 11:56:21 PM by Wakate »

Offline Cryptofied

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:59:18 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2024, 12:12:32 AM »
Good to see MixTum here. The uniqueness of its platform stands out. The fact that it mixes coins and keeps the addresses anonymous plus the low fees and untraceable transactions plus high security of the transaction process makes it a good try for every trader.
I hope the admins updates their website here as the links takes me to an archive messages.
Moreso, does MixTum has a 247 live support should you encounter trouble while mixing coins using MixTum? Peradventure it happens, what is the time frame for troubleshooting?

Online paid2

• Activity: 1025
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:30:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2024, 09:32:56 AM »
I hope the admins updates their website here as the links takes me to an archive messages.
What do you mean exactly? Can't you access mixtum.io ?
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline elizabeth199x

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:23:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2024, 11:27:20 AM »
I am new in Bitcoins and this is a very informative topic to discuss in the forum. I have checked on MixTum.io website and learned a lot of things about mixing.
I just would like to clarify something that I have read on one of the articles. It says 'We do not allow clients to set mixing time frames'. So does it mean that getting my money back after mixing might take a long time? or is there a specific time frame for that? Has anyone here tried their services and how long did it took?

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9555
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 09:19:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2024, 01:12:30 PM »

I don't know what you mean by archive messages. I just checked and the mixtum.io website works perfectly on Tor and also on clearnet.

Could those messages be ads that appear in your browser?. Maybe you should check the settings of your browser and operating system, since from what you say, those messages could be ads.

Also check that the URL is correct for Tor and clearnet as it could be a phishing site.

Clearnet: https://mixtum.io/

Tor: http://mixtumjzn2tsiusfkdhutntamspsg43kgt764qbdaxjebce4h6fcfiad.onion

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 03:56:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2024, 04:35:35 PM »
~snip~
I just would like to clarify something that I have read on one of the articles. It says 'We do not allow clients to set mixing time frames'. So does it mean that getting my money back after mixing might take a long time? or is there a specific time frame for that? Has anyone here tried their services and how long did it took?

No, it just means that the time interval in which the mixing will be done is in the range of 1 to 6 hours maximum - and that the client cannot choose it himself, but will be chosen randomly. It just means that after your transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, you will receive your coins to the address you chose within a maximum time limit of 6 hours.

I think the reason for the clarification is that some other mixers allow the delay time to be set much longer, but at a specific time, which can be, for example, 14 hours 45 minutes. They argue that longer time is better for privacy, but that is now a matter of technical nature that could be debated.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline TabithaJoy207

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2024, 07:03:14 PM »
"...but if you have sent such sum by mistake, contact our help desk."

Hi! I'm planning to use Mixtum.io since I've heard a lot of good feedbacks from their previous users or i must say clients, also no questions ask on the Premium anonymization they're offering (that hopefully worth the price) i just a one concern, as  a person who usually commit errors, like who doesn't, right? my question is, How fast or how long is it taking them to respond to human errors concern and let's say technical concerns in general. how do they usually respond do they have live chat or via email and how can they authenticate the client if they don't store information and/or customer info.? i would appreciate a response. Thank you!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG