follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Where do I start to make money from bitcoin?  (Read 14415 times)

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Where do I start to make money from bitcoin?
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2024, 08:04:05 PM »
To earn in butcoin, there are numerous ways that you can earn, there is no specific place to start from... if you're into trading and you like to trade online you can trade your money to make profits, or you can work online as a freelancer or enrol in a bounty campaign....

Trading and freelancing sound easy, but they are not very easy. Unless anyone has made up their mind to carefully learn how to trade, they can experience a series of losses. It is more safe to buy Bitcoin and hold it in a self-custodial wallet than to trade for a short-term profit. Some people, too, who claim to teach freelancing jobs online, are only using their viewers likes and clicks to monetize their channels, while what they are teaching is not even very easy for them to participate in and monetize freelancing.
The worse thing or mistake that any newbie will do is actually running off and getting himself involved in crypto trading because that's shit isn't for the weak and it takes time and patience for anyone to actually fully understand the whole concept that can make you be on a safe with trading although on a general scale, it's actually very easy to trade but you will be shocked of the results if you are not an expert on this, so I think going with the option of buying and stacking is probably best but that's if you are not in a hurry to make the money through Bitcoin because investment in Bitcoin isn't a one or two night thing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2024, 08:04:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2024, 03:24:52 PM »

The worse thing or mistake that any newbie will do is actually running off and getting himself involved in crypto trading because that's shit isn't for the weak and it takes time and patience for anyone to actually fully understand the whole concept that can make you be on a safe with trading although on a general scale, it's actually very easy to trade but you will be shocked of the results if you are not an expert on this, so I think going with the option of buying and stacking is probably best but that's if you are not in a hurry to make the money through Bitcoin because investment in Bitcoin isn't a one or two night thing.

depending on our plans for the long or medium term. because by doing market analysis we can buy when it is cheap and sell when we have made a profit, like currently bitcoin is experiencing a correction and we can buy for the medium term. but if you want to hold for the long term you can still because bullishness will occur next year.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2024, 07:04:15 PM »
depending on our plans for the long or medium term. because by doing market analysis we can buy when it is cheap and sell when we have made a profit, like currently bitcoin is experiencing a correction and we can buy for the medium term. but if you want to hold for the long term you can still because bullishness will occur next year.
When you already have money, you should be able to immediately buy the coins you want for long-term investment. Many of them postpone purchasing cryptocurrency and choose to wait for the price to be cheap.
In reality, they are left behind by price increases that occur and cannot make a profit because they missed the opportunity

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 743
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2024, 11:02:18 PM »
To earn in bitcoin, you have to invest and hodl for long on a crypto wallet, not on exchange.

Investing in bitcoin requires you as an investor to always invest with the amount you can afford to lose not with money meant for important things. And it should be done by putting all hope in it for financial freedom because if such hope is put in it, you might feel disappointed by its volatility. However, invest because you want to have it as a store of value for future assets and another means of payment.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2024, 11:53:05 PM »
Youre right, dude. Sometimes we are lucky to find good projects and pay the participants, sometimes we also participate in scam projects. Bounties are not as beautiful as they used to be in 2015-2018, because I think currently many bounties are worthless. but for those who pay weekly BTC this is safer and always pays off
Bounties are not very good at the moment, there are no good enough payouts for participants except signature campaigns.

But you can switch to airdrops because some projects provide considerable incentives for early adopters.
Usually working on Tesnet Network, I still participate on ZkSync and some other networks.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2024, 05:05:58 AM »
Bounties are not very good at the moment, there are no good enough payouts for participants except signature campaigns. But you can switch to airdrops because some projects provide considerable incentives for early adopters. Usually working on Tesnet Network, I still participate on ZkSync and some other networks.

You are definitely right. With the usual bounties gone and may not even be coming back even with the bullish market in, opportunities to earn Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is getting slimmer these days. We can never go back to the 2017 days where almost all ICOs really made money, made it to the exchanges and got some value along the way (though of them eventually died and evaporated months after). Today, the market has shifted towards airdrops involving tasks and testnet but with so many new projects going on it can be hard to keep up and there is no way to know which will really make it to exchanges and gain value for their coins or tokens. In other words, risks are always following us whatever we do and wherever we go.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2024, 07:30:22 PM »
-snip-
Today, the market has shifted towards airdrops involving tasks and testnet but with so many new projects going on it can be hard to keep up and there is no way to know which will really make it to exchanges and gain value for their coins or tokens. In other words, risks are always following us whatever we do and wherever we go.
It's hard and even hard to know which projects you can really trust.
But look at how the project developed, see how people started coming in.
Even now the Project no longer needs a launch platform, just send it to the dev wallet and it will be a very short and successful presale.

But this is quite a tempting loophole for scammers to create fake projects and take away all the money they hold.
We've entered the Airdrop hype with a different presale than before.
It's easy enough for a developer to make millions of dollars, and it's easy enough for someone to lose all their money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2024, 07:30:22 PM »

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2024, 09:33:44 PM »
but if you want to hold for the long term you can still because bullishness will occur next year.
This correction in price is not supposed to last for too long and BTC price will be up again, as a long term investor correction period is a very good time to buy, the price has dropped a little bit and you get the coins for a little bit cheaper and hold it until the price rises again. The bull market is not going to continue next year, but this year, speculations have it that BTC will even get to ~ $100k this year.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2024, 10:26:54 PM »
This correction in price is not supposed to last for too long and BTC price will be up again, as a long term investor correction period is a very good time to buy, the price has dropped a little bit and you get the coins for a little bit cheaper and hold it until the price rises again. The bull market is not going to continue next year, but this year, speculations have it that BTC will even get to ~ $100k this year.
It seems that the prediction you gave is quite correct because currently the price of bitcoin has recovered, although it is a gradual process, at least all cryptocurrencies are also experiencing the impact, many altcoins are also recovering their prices, bitcoin's journey to reach the price of $100k is still long and it is not easy to get it.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 06:12:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2024, 02:05:04 PM »
but if you want to hold for the long term you can still because bullishness will occur next year.
For a long time we have seen that the Bitcoin market is growing steadily. The Bitcoin market was in a state where the price of Bitcoin almost doubled for a period of time to gradually grow from there. It's not that easy to see the value of Bitcoin double in a period of 6 months to a year. Bitcoin has given profits to every investor as the value of Bitcoin has increased during this period. The market has pumped up a lot and is now taking a bit of a temporary dump, although this dump is temporary and we expect the market to pump again. Investors can take the temporary pumping of Bitcoin's price as an investment opportunity. Because since the price of Bitcoin has fallen relatively low, investors can get more profit later if they invest now.

Offline follosdin

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 08:01:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Signature First Post
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2024, 04:21:17 PM »
Hi all.
I think that investing 100-150 dollars and waiting for the rate to rise is not enough.
If you engage in trading, then this is a normal investment.
newbie deactivated link:https://algosone.ai/ai-trading/ [nonactive]

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1094
  • Last Active: Today at 08:02:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2024, 11:16:23 PM »
It seems that the prediction you gave is quite correct because currently the price of bitcoin has recovered, although it is a gradual process, at least all cryptocurrencies are also experiencing the impact, many altcoins are also recovering their prices, bitcoin's journey to reach the price of $100k is still long and it is not easy to get it.
Looking at this moment, of course $100k will be very close and could be achieved within the next 2 or 3 months. I'm quite confident about this, because halving and ETFs are really the best triggers at the moment. The price of Bitcoin returning to the $70k level proves that market sentiment towards Bitcoin is still very strong. I want to make sure that this halving really makes Bitcoin bullrun.

Keep holding your Bitcoin and wait for the next few months, we should welcome a bullish moment in the near future.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2024, 03:57:07 PM »
Looking at this moment, of course $100k will be very close and could be achieved within the next 2 or 3 months. I'm quite confident about this, because halving and ETFs are really the best triggers at the moment. The price of Bitcoin returning to the $70k level proves that market sentiment towards Bitcoin is still very strong. I want to make sure that this halving really makes Bitcoin bullrun.

Keep holding your Bitcoin and wait for the next few months, we should welcome a bullish moment in the near future.

I also think we need to wait for the next few months. Bitcoin price could be achieved 90-100K. But what happens next? That's the question...
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Sevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:57:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2024, 09:14:45 AM »
We do start investing and holding to make money in bitcoin. But you need to be patience by holding it because we all knows price is volatile.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2024, 09:40:07 AM »
We do start investing and holding to make money in bitcoin. But you need to be patience by holding it because we all knows price is volatile.

Making money from bitcoin is not an overnight thing. It took a lot of patience and time for us to make profits out of bitcoin, that is if we are not traders. The simple logic for me with regards to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is buy low and sell high whenever possible but holding crypto for a long term is the way to go.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG