follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now  (Read 12322 times)

Offline Condorlaib

• Activity: 663
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 12:08:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2024, 04:03:13 PM »
Investing in Ethereum has become something of a good practice in the crypto industry, The more applications and projects are built on the Ethereum blockchain, the higher the demand for this cryptocurrency. The emergence of DeFi and NFT-based projects at one time greatly influenced the price of ETH.

If we want to gain profit, do it..
because staking in ethereum is profitable and safe
Youre right, many prrojects used ethereum platfom..
Then my choice is indeed correct. I believe that once the ETF is launched, this result will be excellent.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2024, 04:03:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2024, 11:48:27 PM »
Then my choice is indeed correct. I believe that once the ETF is launched, this result will be excellent.
Like the Bitcoin ETF, later the Ethereum ETF will definitely be able to make the Ethereum market even higher. even though basically the price of ethereum will be able to rise high following the price of Bitcoin in the market. especially after the Bitcoin halving which will occur later this year. So, during the Bullish Era, these two things could be quite a trigger for the ETH price to rise. And while waiting for this, staking can be a way to make a profit while holding.

Offline OcTradism

• Activity: 713
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 03:15:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2024, 02:33:58 AM »
Like the Bitcoin ETF, later the Ethereum ETF will definitely be able to make the Ethereum market even higher. even though basically the price of ethereum will be able to rise high following the price of Bitcoin in the market. especially after the Bitcoin halving which will occur later this year. So, during the Bullish Era, these two things could be quite a trigger for the ETH price to rise. And while waiting for this, staking can be a way to make a profit while holding.
The working flow was Bitcoin Futures ETF approved then Ethereum Futures ETF approved.

Last week, we had Bitcoin Spot ETFs approved with 11 Spot ETF applications were approved by SEC.
If this working flow won't be broken, but repeated by SEC. they will approve Ethereum Spot ETF applications in May 2024 that is nearest deadline of current Ethereum Spot ETF applications.

Ethereum will have its bull run without Ethereum Spot ETFs, because we will have a big upgrade on Ethereum blockchain in 2024. Capital in cryptocurrency market is dominated by Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin starts its bull run first and a next one will be Ethereum.

Ethereum itself has good burn model to make ETH is deflationary in its total supply.
https://ultrasound.money/

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2024, 11:16:41 AM »

Among the opinions and assumptions, there is one funny fact. When the bitcoin ETF occurred, everything increased in price: ether by 20 percent, bitcoin by 15 approximately, litecoin by 10. But then the correction began.
At the same time, all cryptocurrencies have decreased in price by half of their growth.
But not Ethereum! Its correction is very small, it dropped from about 2700 to 2550 and the price does not go lower. This is explained by the fact that those who invested it do not sell Ethereum.
Holders is waiting for the Ethereum ETF.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2024, 11:33:36 AM »
The existence of this ETF has a direct impact on Bitcoin price movements, and approaching the Bitcoin halving threshold also triggers an increase in Bitcoin prices. Hopefully, when the halving moment is over, the Bitcoin price will still be able to stay above and not trap many people at high prices because not everyone can afford it. long wait, like last year.

Online legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Last Active: Today at 01:16:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2024, 06:35:25 AM »

~ Hopefully, when the halving moment is over, the Bitcoin price will still be able to stay above and not trap many people at high prices because not everyone can afford it. long wait, like last year.

After bitcoin halving , I think we will see several correction, But not dump.
We can buy  after bitcoin halving, but at high price.
Nice to see many enthusiastic people that said bitcoin will touch more 200 USD at bullish season after bitcoin halving.
It's really high expectation and I will hold until it will be come true.
Whales will always has trap way to gain profit, So be careful.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2024, 02:25:52 PM »

~ Hopefully, when the halving moment is over, the Bitcoin price will still be able to stay above and not trap many people at high prices because not everyone can afford it. long wait, like last year.

Nice to see many enthusiastic people that said bitcoin will touch more 200 USD at bullish season after bitcoin halving.
Well, I really agree with what you said. By taking advantage of the correction moment, you will get a profit when the price rises again. As long as Bitcoin doesn't have bad news, the price still has the potential to increase. Conditions like this are not only whales that regulate Bitcoin price movements, but Elite Global also provides serious support and will make withdrawals when they feel they have made enough profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2024, 02:25:52 PM »

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2024, 12:54:37 PM »

Well, I really agree with what you said. By taking advantage of the correction moment, you will get a profit when the price rises again. As long as Bitcoin doesn't have bad news, the price still has the potential to increase. Conditions like this are not only whales that regulate Bitcoin price movements, but Elite Global also provides serious support and will make withdrawals when they feel they have made enough profits.

It is extremely dangerous now to try to fix cryptocurrencies in stable coins at the tops, and again buy cryptocurrencies at corrections and local lows. So you can finish playing and as a result, any trader after that can stay with a deposit in stable coins while the rocket of Ethereum or Bitcoin will fly to the Moon. Right now, it's best to have 20 percent in BTC and 20 percent in Ethereum. And don't touch it at all.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2024, 10:42:26 PM »

But not Ethereum! Its correction is very small, it dropped from about 2700 to 2550 and the price does not go lower. This is explained by the fact that those who invested it do not sell Ethereum.
Holders is waiting for the Ethereum ETF.
But finally ETH also dropped quite a lot, it dropped below 2500. Ethereum holders seems to get influenced as well. Of course not all ETH holders can be influenced, but some of them may be not so patient. Some of them may sell their Ethereum to plan buying again if the price continues to drop.

It is extremely dangerous now to try to fix cryptocurrencies in stable coins at the tops, and again buy cryptocurrencies at corrections and local lows.
I don't get your point. But people sometimes prefer to hold stablecoins during the red market. They assume they can get the chance to buy coins at cheaper prices with those stable coins. Or the people plan to secure the value of their assets by holding the stablecoins. However, it is actually a choice, which one seems more effective to do.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2024, 04:24:06 PM »
Ethereum itself has good burn model to make ETH is deflationary in its total supply.
The website that you have pinned I have checked and has a good appearance to see.
But can Ultrasound.money provide features for Staking or lending Ethereum?
I think I am a beginner to check the website from Ultrasound.money and I did not find a way to stake Ethereum on the website.

Even if you can stake Ethereum on the Ultrasound.money website, then how much is the minimum for staking Ethereum there? 0.05  0.1  0.2ETH  or less than that value?
retire and rest in peace

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2024, 08:21:55 PM »
The website that you have pinned I have checked and has a good appearance to see.
But can Ultrasound.money provide features for Staking or lending Ethereum?
I think I am a beginner to check the website from Ultrasound.money and I did not find a way to stake Ethereum on the website.

Even if you can stake Ethereum on the Ultrasound.money website, then how much is the minimum for staking Ethereum there? 0.05  0.1  0.2ETH  or less than that value?
The amount of Ethereum required to make a minimum stake seems quite expensive, and it is best to remain alert to websites that provide nominal profits; sometimes they do not match what is expected, and currently many sites are scams. Don't just connect the wallet you are using; if you want to try it, it's better to use a new wallet.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2024, 11:44:01 PM »
Investing in Ethereum has become something of a good practice in the crypto industry, The more applications and projects are built on the Ethereum blockchain, the higher the demand for this cryptocurrency. The emergence of DeFi and NFT-based projects at one time greatly influenced the price of ETH.

If we want to gain profit, do it..
because staking in ethereum is profitable and safe
Youre right, many prrojects used ethereum platfom..
For some reason, since the results and influence of the Bitcoin ETF approval yesterday, I personally am not so sure that the results will be able to increase before the Bullish Era. because it could be that the influence of the ethereum ETF won't work either. Not to make you feel down, but rather to be prepared or just watch out for whatever the outcome will be, especially for those who are doing short-term. However, I personally also really like ETH and believe that ETH can rise significantly following Bitcoin, especially in the Bullrun era. And in my opinion, ETH is also very worth it for long-term holding.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2024, 03:23:22 PM »
- and it is best to remain alert to websites that provide nominal profits;
That's why I keep asking about the website that he has inserted on the topic.
Because when viewed from the appearance of the website it is very interesting and good to see by all members.

Using a new wallet can also make a solution to avoid scammers.
But what I notice is the feature given by this website https://ultrasound.money/
I am interested in discussing it because I see something good in the main webiste appearance.
retire and rest in peace

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2024, 08:03:48 PM »
- and it is best to remain alert to websites that provide nominal profits;
That's why I keep asking about the website that he has inserted on the topic.
Because when viewed from the appearance of the website it is very interesting and good to see by all members.

Using a new wallet can also make a solution to avoid scammers.
But what I notice is the feature given by this website https://ultrasound.money/
I am interested in discussing it because I see something good in the main webiste appearance.
It is certain that when making transactions on a new website, you have to use a new wallet and don't use an original wallet that has a lot of assets because there is a big possibility that the site owner will insert a small script without the wallet owners realizing it, until the end of your wallet is Use will be drained by hackers, so be careful when connecting your wallet to a site that does not receive security guarantees from Vitalik Buterin as the developer of the Ethereum network.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2024, 12:28:22 AM »

For some reason, since the results and influence of the Bitcoin ETF approval yesterday, I personally am not so sure that the results will be able to increase before the Bullish Era. because it could be that the influence of the ethereum ETF won't work either. Not to make you feel down, but rather to be prepared or just watch out for whatever the outcome will be, especially for those who are doing short-term. However, I personally also really like ETH and believe that ETH can rise significantly following Bitcoin, especially in the Bullrun era. And in my opinion, ETH is also very worth it for long-term holding.

After ETF approved, we all see bitcoin price dropped.
But for now bitcoin is recovering again and increasing.
I think It's just whales manipulation, I agree with this opinion.
Whales will buy more bitcoin and altcoins.
But It's just rumours that I heard.
Ethereum, bitcoin are potential coin.
Those always good for long term investment.
Staking in ETH is worth, you can do it in their web or reputable exchange.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG