follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?  (Read 849 times)

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 785
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?
« on: January 21, 2024, 06:40:20 AM »
ETF approval has a positive impact to it's price. When the SEC decided to approved ETF, investors, whales, and institutions will accumulate Bitcoin right after the price is approved which result to a significant upside move of the price.

ETF can't make the price increase to 5% by itself.

But do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?

No, because Bitcoin ETF is just like us who are here in crypto to make money so they will do their best to get advantages in the market. When you buy because they buy, they can get more profit% than you, so if they are going to sell it in a short time you probably lose. This is what really need to be aware of.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?
« on: January 21, 2024, 06:40:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 913
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: Do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 06:48:54 AM »
I don't care about ETF Bitcoin approval for investing in bitcoin, bring positive or negative effect not much problem for me keep accumulate investing bitcoin. Probably ETF Bitcoin approval make us get happy awhile and without longer time bitcoin get correction and dump to lower price remaining few days after ETF bitcoin approval.
I have optimistic with bitcoin indeed ETF not approval can't make bitcoin price drop drastically, have many time bad and good news can't make bitcoin stuck in lower price just get moment awhile before bitcoin raising up to higher price again in few weeks later.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 785
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:31 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 07:58:35 AM »
I don't care about ETF Bitcoin approval for investing in bitcoin, bring positive or negative effect not much problem for me keep accumulate investing bitcoin. Probably ETF Bitcoin approval make us get happy awhile and without longer time bitcoin get correction and dump to lower price remaining few days after ETF bitcoin approval.
I have optimistic with bitcoin indeed ETF not approval can't make bitcoin price drop drastically, have many time bad and good news can't make bitcoin stuck in lower price just get moment awhile before bitcoin raising up to higher price again in few weeks later.
As what I have noticed in the market, the price drops drastically when it reach the supply, especially in the higher time frame or weekly time frame because this means that the supply in that area is too strong. When there is no news relying on or good news, we expect for the price will drop in a couple hours or days but we have witnessed the price was still in the supply consolidating because it's being support by a good news which is approval of Bitcoin ETF. I realized that they all consider the chart.

Offline target

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1244
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 03:09:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 08:02:16 AM »

When EFT wasn't very much expected by the community the price of BTC wasn't going to much. The only factor to consider is the  halving but now that ETF is here I think there will be massive growth soon. The institutions are sure just waiting for the price to bottom. Most probably next month.
▐ ████|    ViteX   |   https://vitex.net/    |████ ▌
Exchange By The Community, For The Community

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1195
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 11:51:15 PM »
Last year, there was too much hype about the Bitcoin ETF, which led many people to believe that with its approval, the price would really pump, but yet the opposite happened. As long as I am satisfied with investing in Bitcoin, I don't think there is any need for me to invest in the Bitcoin EFT; perhaps it's not decentralized.

Offline Mr.suevie

• Activity: 337
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 04:46:04 PM »
Last year, there was too much hype about the Bitcoin ETF, which led many people to believe that with its approval, the price would really pump, but yet the opposite happened. As long as I am satisfied with investing in Bitcoin, I don't think there is any need for me to invest in the Bitcoin EFT; perhaps it's not decentralized.
It's nothing like the original Bitcoin, it's just that with all the suspense that the SEC had created it now became so popular that people actually thought that it will boost the market. It's almost as if when the SEC does accept this Bitcoin ETF the price of Bitcoin will explode and it made me wonder what then cause all the other bull that gave Bitcoin it's reputation of the most valuable coin in the crypto market.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:09:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 08:10:25 PM »
ETF approval has a positive impact to it's price. When the SEC decided to approved ETF, investors, whales, and institutions will accumulate Bitcoin right after the price is approved which result to a significant upside move of the price.

But do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?

No, because Bitcoin ETF is just like us who are here in crypto to make money so they will do their best to get advantages in the market. When you buy because they buy, they can get more profit% than you, so if they are going to sell it in a short time you probably lose. This is what really need to be aware of.
If the Bitcoin ETF had not been approved, would Bitcoin not have bull run or the price of Bitcoin would not have increased? Of course it will be bearish to bullish. However, in the meantime, various dramas were staged with ETFs and finally ETFs were approved, but the market fell further than before. I myself don't care about ETFs. I know Bitcoin will grow at its own pace and cannot be influenced by any centralised organisation.

The environment is not favourable for those who have invested in ETFs. My advice is to hold long tine if you are interested in giving yourself something different from Bitcoin. Rather than being affected by the temporary ups and downs of the market, encourage long-term investment. ETFs are regulated by the SEC at any time with various restrictions that may be imposed, so don't invest depending on ETF.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 08:10:25 PM »

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 08:45:17 PM »
Do you think those who are not in BTC ETF are not here to make money, and they don't want to get advantage of any opportunity they get. We all are here to make money, only few people who don't care about it and those are the ones who have millions of dollars in there holdings. ETF can't increase or decrease the price of BTC because BTC is decentralized and its price is driven by the demand and supply ratio.

If the demand is high the price will increase and if the demand is low then price will decrease, opposite case for supply. These big institutions are dealing in millions of dollars but till now I have observed that they are also trying there best to not to make BTC market highly volatile. And in future these companies will come up some improvements that will help in stabilizing the price of BTC. I know the price of BTC can't be stabilized but only in relation to ETFs volumes.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 08:51:43 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 09:08:14 PM »
I see no much or other benefit of the bitcoin ETF aside from the fact that it legitimizes bitcoin in the USA and the rest of the world, and  I think a simple proof to this is my country, Nigeria.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions was banned by the previous government, and when the new government came in, the ban on bitcoin and cryptocurrency transaction remained effective until the US sec approved the bitcoin spot ETF, then the government in Nigeria unbanned or lifted the ban on bitcoin and crypto transactions in general.

So, if not anything else, the ETF approval have help make bitcoin more legitimate than it previous was in the eyes of the government, most especially those who don't fully understand it, and going forward, I think good money wil be coming into bitcoin as investments in the future, due to the door the ETF approval has opened for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:58:25 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 11:24:49 PM »
Good question, and I think for average bitcoin investors and that those who have enough knowledge, we don't need to rely to Bitcoin ETF or any 3rd party that will be our custodian. But perhaps those who are not that technically incline and that have millions of money to invest and without them becoming experts of where to put or what wallet to use, maybe this is the target of this big institutions. It's just that it make Bitcoin more known or the trust could be there because of this instruments that we have right now which is ETF.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 11:49:56 PM »
It's actually simple. just trust Bitcoin. We have always believed that Bitcoin will definitely rise and rise again. The Bitcoin ETF is only one of the factors that determines the increase in the price of Bitcoin itself... but is not the only factor that determines whether Bitcoin will increase. In fact, after the halving and heading into a bullish period, usually Bitcoin hatha will continue to rise. with the hope that BTC will meet a new ATH.

So, there's no need to panic when after this BTC ETF the price of Bitcoin actually decreases. it's part of the process. and I really believe that Bitcoin will continue to be valuable in the future.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 11:50:33 PM »
I don't expect much on ETF. I think it is better to keep our investment as usual. Why we must rely on the Bitcoin ETF? Does it increase the chance to get higher profits? No, it never guarantees anything. But with ETF, the market of Bitcoin is getting wider. It is surely a good thing for the future of Bitcoin. We all expect that we will have more and more investor to join the Bitcoin investment.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 521
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 01:33:08 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2024, 01:02:02 AM »

This is one of the reasons that made many people shocked by the price reaction. ETF approval does not necessarily mean that billions will flow, but there is nothing preventing these billions from flowing, but without a request, ETF approval does not mean anything, and on the contrary, it may lead to a decrease in the price because some funds from $GBTC are no longer With that importance, they had to sell some of the Bitcoin they had.
It's like saying that your bank card allows you to spend a million dollars a day without fees, but that does not mean that you will spend that amount.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1538
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2024, 06:13:37 AM »
~snip
As what I have noticed in the market, the price drops drastically when it reach the supply, especially in the higher time frame or weekly time frame because this means that the supply in that area is too strong. When there is no news relying on or good news, we expect for the price will drop in a couple hours or days but we have witnessed the price was still in the supply consolidating because it's being support by a good news which is approval of Bitcoin ETF. I realized that they all consider the chart.
Yeah, that is why this is the best time to use DCA to maximize possible profit if prices goes back to it's ATH. This also much safer compared to other strategy, I mean newbie friendly.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:58:25 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2024, 12:01:08 AM »
~snip
Yeah, that is why this is the best time to use DCA to maximize possible profit if prices goes back to it's ATH. This also much safer compared to other strategy, I mean newbie friendly.

Yes, that is just one advantage of DCA, and for me, what I like about it that it suited for long term investors. And with this trick, regardless of what the price will be, just invest based on average and so there is no emotional attachment as what the price will be. As long as you follow this strategy by heart, you will end up accumulating more than you can imagine. It might take a lot of stress early, but once you gotten over it, you will feel confident that you can do accumulate a lot because your goal is long term, as you takes advantage of the compounding returns generated by the investments.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG