follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Btc & bank which comfortably for you???  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1246
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: Btc & bank which comfortably for you???
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2024, 10:33:43 AM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit
Get profit for a certain period of time

Banks are risk free for investment, but in the country where I live, there is no effort to deposit money in the bank.  But whenever I enter the bank to withdraw money, I have to face various kinds of harassment.  And if I go in in the morning it takes almost noon for me to withdraw money, and I have to suffer all kinds of harassment.

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

But if I invest in Bitcoin I can invest anytime, and withdraw anytime. Basically I own my assets and no one else can enjoy them if the keys are kept under control. Investing in Bitcoin is not risky, but the benefits are high. Short time and not having to be harassed by anyone so in any way I can see the advantages of Bitcoin.

I equated everything to keeping money in a bank with third party control, and investing in Bitcoins owning your own assets to withdraw at any time. So I will never let a third party control my money that's why I hold more bitcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2024, 10:33:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1432
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2024, 10:37:32 AM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

What is your opinion about it?

First of all, I don't have a bank account because I don't really trust or like the bank. Maybe if it is absolutely necessary, I will only be obliged to apply for or open an account, but I will never set up a large account.

I would still prefer a bitcoin or cryptocurrency investment because I know that I myself have control over my fund, compared to the bank, where we have no control and instead they have control over the fund that we trust.
Same here kabayan, though I have savings account in one of the banks here in our country that is very vocal about cryptocurrency but unfortunately my account was closed due to inactivity. I will personally choose Bitcoin over banks as well because of the fact that I am more on crypto than centralized investments that banks usually offer. Banks only offers 1% interests per annum that is quiet very low compared to Bitcoin which may rise from 1×,2× or even 3× times during bullrun.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2024, 04:54:44 PM »
I don't feel safe even if I have money in the bank because it has the power to control the third party person. So I am independent my money will be independent it is dearest to me. My assets must be held in Bitcoin to be independent, if I can control my keys properly then only I own my assets. But whenever I deposit money in the bank, since my money will not be under my control, it will go to the authority of the bank. So if you want to get freedom of money, accept Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin, you can control the money yourself.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2024, 05:23:21 PM »
I don't feel safe even if I have money in the bank because it has the power to control the third party person. So I am independent my money will be independent it is dearest to me. My assets must be held in Bitcoin to be independent, if I can control my keys properly then only I own my assets. But whenever I deposit money in the bank, since my money will not be under my control, it will go to the authority of the bank. So if you want to get freedom of money, accept Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin, you can control the money yourself.
Well this is actually basic but we cant really deny nor really not able not to think that banks are still that relevant or something that we could still trust our funds specially when we do tend to
save up some fiat on which this could really be only done through bank savings. Even though we do make ourselves that been aware that Bitcoin or crypto is something better when it comes to
have that control with our funds but we cant really deny that we do still be able to trust up bank services and other correlated things or transations that could really be able to make with.
This is why having both existence could really give out that kind of option on which we do really like to have at least.

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2024, 08:23:00 AM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

What is your opinion about it?

If you put money in a bank, it has the power to control the money up to a third party, so I don't think it's safe to put money in a bank. 

But putting money in Bitcoin will definitely allow the owner to control it himself and no third party hands. So money that can be controlled by itself means it is the safest. Simply put, I trust Bitcoin, but not banks.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2024, 08:35:13 AM »
Well this is actually basic but we cant really deny nor really not able not to think that banks are still that relevant or something that we could still trust our funds specially when we do tend to
save up some fiat on which this could really be only done through bank savings. Even though we do make ourselves that been aware that Bitcoin or crypto is something better when it comes to
have that control with our funds but we cant really deny that we do still be able to trust up bank services and other correlated things or transations that could really be able to make with.
This is why having both existence could really give out that kind of option on which we do really like to have at least.

You're right, actually we can use both. because banks and bitcoin have their respective advantages and disadvantages. Banks are still relevant for storing money where we can easily use them as a payment method. If it's Bitcoin, it's more suitable for investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG