follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?  (Read 6233 times)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2024, 11:59:29 PM »
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
  • Have you ever shared investment advice or opinions with others?
Yes, I have but it didn't turn out as good as expected because the friend I was telling about investment in Bitcoin, had to invest with their last money in bitcoin, hoping that it would give huge profits within a short time, not knowing that the crypto market is unpredictable. It can make one a millionaire within a short period if only they invest wrong

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2024, 11:59:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2024, 02:02:29 AM »
Yes, I have but it didn't turn out as good as expected because the friend I was telling about investment in Bitcoin, had to invest with their last money in bitcoin, hoping that it would give huge profits within a short time, not knowing that the crypto market is unpredictable. It can make one a millionaire within a short period if only they invest wrong
We always hope for the best for our friends and loved ones when they enter the crypto market and ask for our advice, or at least we hope to be right, but sometimes things don't go as we expect. BTC has both +1000% and -80% in a few months. I hope that you will not have trouble with their blame, if they are responsible investors they will not deny the limitations in their ability to manage capital and market judgment. As long as the crypto market exists and we still have money, opportunities are always waiting for us!

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2024, 12:05:45 AM »
The main mistake of anyone who wants to join and invest in Bitcoin is not learning first as well as possible what Bitcoin is. What they want when they join is that you can get instant profits and get rich quickly, even though everything goes through a process that requires time and funds that must be prepared in advance.
So it's not surprising that he ended up being apathetic and not believing in Bitcoin, even though it was his fault.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2024, 09:02:33 PM »

First of all Bitcoin should be kept for long term investment and if someone wants quick profit then he should choose certain altcoins instead of Bitcoin. If your friend accepts your advice about buying Bitcoin then he should wait longer and should not blame you because you just share your thoughts the final decision was taken by him as no one can force anyone to make Bitcoin investment.

One should learn about Bitcoin first instead of blindly trusting others and if someone accepts his friends advice then he should not regret it in future because his friend can only give him advice and no one can completely follow the instructions of others.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2024, 03:59:48 PM »

First of all Bitcoin should be kept for long term investment and if someone wants quick profit then he should choose certain altcoins instead of Bitcoin. If your friend accepts your advice about buying Bitcoin then he should wait longer and should not blame you because you just share your thoughts the final decision was taken by him as no one can force anyone to make Bitcoin investment.

One should learn about Bitcoin first instead of blindly trusting others and if someone accepts his friends advice then he should not regret it in future because his friend can only give him advice and no one can completely follow the instructions of others.
If and have said everything about bitcoin, then you are not wrong. Unless you just say that investing in Bitcoin will bring profits, in my opinion that is not quite right, because after all we have to tell other people about all forms of risks and so on.

But when we have done that, then as you said it is completely their decision. They may swallow it raw without doing any further learning and hope to gain profits in a very short time.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2024, 09:15:25 PM »

One should learn about Bitcoin first instead of blindly trusting others and if someone accepts his friends advice then he should not regret it in future because his friend can only give him advice and no one can completely follow the instructions of others.
If and have said everything about bitcoin, then you are not wrong. Unless you just say that investing in Bitcoin will bring profits, in my opinion that is not quite right, because after all we have to tell other people about all forms of risks and so on.

But when we have done that, then as you said it is completely their decision. They may swallow it raw without doing any further learning and hope to gain profits in a very short time.
The major mistake many make(I am guilty also) is to tell their friends that bitcoin brings profits, without telling them how long and risky it could be. A friend you told such a thing(investing in bitcoin gives profits) would like to invest in bitcoin with that kind of mindset, believing that they are meant to see profits in a short space of time since everyone is longing to be financially free without being patient enough.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2024, 01:32:45 PM »

The major mistake many make(I am guilty also) is to tell their friends that bitcoin brings profits, without telling them how long and risky it could be. A friend you told such a thing(investing in bitcoin gives profits) would like to invest in bitcoin with that kind of mindset, believing that they are meant to see profits in a short space of time since everyone is longing to be financially free without being patient enough.
Exactly as I said before, actually we are not wrong when we say Bitcoin brings profits, but it is wrong when we don't tell them everything. A beginner will think wildly when they hear something and that is what is dangerous for them.

I prefer when I tell them about Bitcoin starting from the risks first, or we tell them about the rapid market fluctuations, because everything has risks if we don't know the knowledge we have to apply.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2024, 01:32:45 PM »

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2048
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2024, 02:22:22 PM »

First of all, let me say that, in as much as Bitcoin is the front runner when it comes to crypto currency, being the foundation on which crypto is built on, it's important for everyone crypto lover to hold bitcoin, but not mandatory or a must, and in terms of holding for a long or short term, or even buying and selling it for daily and momentary profit, that's solely at the discretion of the person, it is never a must to hold bitcoin when you really don't want to, or think there is some Altcoin with better potentials than bitcoin you should be rather holding.

And talking about advice, you are right anyway, we advice based on our knowledge which is what we know, and the last decision is always at the discretion of the person being adviced, this is why it is always important for a person to always go into doing his or her own research, in other to determine what to do and what not to do on their own.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2024, 03:25:47 PM »

Exactly as I said before, actually we are not wrong when we say Bitcoin brings profits, but it is wrong when we don't tell them everything. A beginner will think wildly when they hear something and that is what is dangerous for them.

I prefer when I tell them about Bitcoin starting from the risks first, or we tell them about the rapid market fluctuations, because everything has risks if we don't know the knowledge we have to apply.
The key on here is that you shouldnt really be making any assurance or making some promises that you could guarantee profits because this is something that would really instill into their minds,
but since we do know that this market doesnt give out assurance on where it would be going then once those friends or noobs would be able to see their money is decreasing
then for sure they would really be blaming you out on what happened into their investment. This is why it would really be always important that you should really be telling them
about the risks factor that do really involves into this market so that you would really be avoiding those pointing out of fingers.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2024, 01:50:31 PM »

The key on here is that you shouldnt really be making any assurance or making some promises that you could guarantee profits because this is something that would really instill into their minds,
but since we do know that this market doesnt give out assurance on where it would be going then once those friends or noobs would be able to see their money is decreasing
then for sure they would really be blaming you out on what happened into their investment. This is why it would really be always important that you should really be telling them
about the risks factor that do really involves into this market so that you would really be avoiding those pointing out of fingers.
Regarding making guarantees, that is something we should not do, even if we really believe in Bitcoin's future growth. Because usually beginners will hope that they will have profits very quickly.

Not only that, I had the experience of introducing my friend to airdrop, and what was interesting was that after 3 days he asked why he didn't also get free money. Lol

In my opinion, this is one example that beginners always have instant thinking.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2024, 09:49:57 PM »

It is certainly not wrong to be overly optimistic that every investment will provide profits, but it must also be accompanied by information that the opposite could also happen. So what you say is true, if the information is only for profit, but when the funds are reduced, then you can be blamed and be used as a liar.
In fact, in general, everyone already knows about the risks of any investment where there can be profits and losses, but if the information provided is only profits, of course it is not good and is something that is misleading.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2024, 11:02:07 PM »

If the knowledge of others can be added, why not? often because if a person's advice is good, it is often really good for our neighbor. And this is also good because we have to learn to balance the things that shouldn't and should.

That's why most people always say that before investing, it is still good to do your own research so that the capital investment that we will use in a cryptocurrency is not wasted.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2024, 11:25:15 PM »
Whenever I recognize an opportunity, I will help by forwarding those users to websites or giving them direct links for such guidelines that can bring them great passive income for sometime without investment, just points. User feedback is positive.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2024, 12:12:33 PM »

We should share both good and bad things about bitcoin and if we are saying good things but avoid bad things then it's our fault and our friend can put blame on us. Therefore make everything clear because it is a matter of money and these days no one will leave you without recovering money from you after facing loss.

The most common mistakes are that people hear from others and dive into that field but I think that it will become more suitable for them if they hear from others and then search by themselves so their knowledge will increase and also they will think accurately according to their financial matters after which they will decide according to them not according to others opinions.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2024, 04:29:41 PM »

We should share both good and bad things about bitcoin and if we are saying good things but avoid bad things then it's our fault and our friend can put blame on us. Therefore make everything clear because it is a matter of money and these days no one will leave you without recovering money from you after facing loss.

The most common mistakes are that people hear from others and dive into that field but I think that it will become more suitable for them if they hear from others and then search by themselves so their knowledge will increase and also they will think accurately according to their financial matters after which they will decide according to them not according to others opinions.
Exactly as I said before, we have to tell them about Bitcoin thoroughly without missing a single thing, either in terms of profits or losses that we might experience. Because we can't say half and half, because it will turn back on ourselves.

We can't just say about the benefits, and we can't just say about the risks. We have to tell them everything we know and then we advise them to learn it independently.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG