follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Spot Bitcoin ETF Applicants Flood SEC With Filing Updates Before Deadline  (Read 1047 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:09:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Spot Bitcoin ETF Applicants Flood SEC With Filing Updates Before Deadline

Major asset managers, including Blackrock, Fidelity, Bitwise, and Wisdomtree, submitted their revised spot bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) filings shortly before the deadline set by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Friday afternoon... See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline defy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: Spot Bitcoin ETF Applicants Flood SEC With Filing Updates Before Deadline
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 11:33:57 PM »
The securities regulator reportedly told them to update their filings by Friday to be included in the first wave of spot bitcoin ETF decisions in early January.

so in a week or two we will finally know the outcome on the SEC's decision.

i'm trying not to read too much into the fact that the SEC are actually discussing the various applications with the respective asset managers and allowing them to make amendments to them and resubmit but this can only be a positive thing ?

and that multiple spot ETF's will be approved?

but yea I dont want to think too much about it

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
i'm trying not to read too much into the fact that the SEC are actually discussing the various applications with the respective asset managers and allowing them to make amendments to them and resubmit but this can only be a positive thing ?
Some analysts suggest that it is possible SEC will postpone them again. The latest public comments also seem to suggest that ETF approval is bad for their economic system, albeit only one of the many comments is saying that. I'm not surprised if they don't approve it again, but the chance for it to get approved is definitely higher compared to previous submissions. I don't think betting odds are leaning toward ETF approval without reason unless I'm being lied to by those analysts (which is not impossible coming from them).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG