follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [dAPP] Bulls vs Bears: Social Binary Options with revenue sharing  (Read 6973 times)

Offline BullsVsBears

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 02, 2019, 05:55:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
[dAPP] Bulls vs Bears: Social Binary Options with revenue sharing
« on: September 02, 2019, 03:33:53 AM »
Hi all, I'm launching my project soon, so decided to post it here to gather some feedback before the launch.

I have always been fascinated by skill-based wagering games such as poker, and have invested no small amount of time, effort, and money playing it. Over time, I began to see numerous similarities between poker and one of my other passions — trading. Just as in poker, there is an inherent level of chance that can sway the outcome of your decision, and it is up to every player, or trader, to decide their favored risk threshold.

While losses due to chance are acceptable to poker players and traders alike, losses incurred due to unfair playing fields are not. Unfortunately for one of my favorite types of games, binary options, there is a significant principal-agent problem, where operators that provide access to wagering are earn from trader’s losses and have many incentives to cheat users.

Enter Bulls Vs. Bears. Our new binary options platform brings transparency and fairness to the binary options field, eliminating the above problems, and delivering transparent and fun trading experience.

First players will have better term to mine our dividend token.

Here are additional sources of information:
Telegram: t. me/ bullsvsbears_chat

I welcome any feedback, especially negative.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[dAPP] Bulls vs Bears: Social Binary Options with revenue sharing
« on: September 02, 2019, 03:33:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Ethylraf

• Activity: 56
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 29, 2021, 02:52:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
dAPP Bulls vs Bears Social Binary Options with revenue sharing
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 12:30:00 AM »
Ialso agree with all above reviews that social media marketing is the best way to promote your business as I am also a Marketing Manager of my organization and I prefer social media for good marketing platform.

Offline Angieimmug

• Activity: 49
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 18, 2020, 05:30:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
dAPP Bulls vs Bears Social Binary Options with revenue sharing
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 10:13:59 AM »
Social media optimization is the best platform for promote your business. it can bring good branding visibility and business revenues. most of the business peoples are using these way and to success in online business.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG