follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 11495 times)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2023, 03:27:17 AM »
Bitcoin does not need those who think the price of Bitcoin is expensive, and even for Bitcoin which can continue to match the price of 1 Lamborgini super car, Bitcoin will still continue to be bought and sold.
I still feel like I missed the moment when Bitcoin had a low price in 2017 and I regret not buying it, even though at that time I had enough savings to own Bitcoin fractions on the Coinbase market.
There are too many regrets for the price of Bitcoin but Bitcoin continues to rise in price and doesn't care about those who regret not buying it.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2023, 03:27:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2023, 05:09:51 AM »

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.

If you have small  fund, I think buy altcoins is the best way to do.
As you said bitcoin is too expensive and you will get 0.00000 BTC, if you have  small fund.
You can learn about alterations coins that you can buy and hold before bitcoin halving.
Maybe you can buy BNB, ETH, TRON, SOL etc.
or you can  join presale in new project if you have good knowledge to do it.
But be careful.
It's more risky...
I don't think it is acceptable to buy any tokens from the pre-sale and hold those coins. Because buying tokens from presale and holding those coins is very risky which contributes 98% to losing funds. But to the OP I can suggest Ethereum, Solana, BNB XRP etc instead of Bitcoin which you have given here. Because he has funds to buy a small amount of bitcoins and can buy a small amount of bitcoins with those funds, asking the OP to focus on all these altcoins instead of bitcoins will make the OP profitable.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2023, 05:29:34 AM »
Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
You don't need to buy 1 Bitcoin. You can buy 0,xxxx Bitcoin, you can adjust how much money you have. I don't think the price of Bitcoin will be an obstacle to have Bitcoin investment. We can gradually increase the number of our Bitcoin investment. So, it isn't a must to buy the Bitcoin with big money. I also never buy 1 Bitcoin, I just buy Bitcoin below $1,000. You even can buy Bitcoin with $50-$100.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
It is okay to buy Bitcoin with small money. You are better to prioritize Bitcoin over altcoins. Bitcoin should be the main asset, meanwhile altcoins for the additional assets only. However, it is necessary to have both Bitcoin and altcoins, so we can take advantage both with Bitcoin and altcoins. I believe most people also prioritize to have the main asset with Bitcoin, it is the most recommended asset. Altcoins is good but it is more speculative than Bitcoin.

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2023, 05:35:42 AM »
You are thinking about purchasing a whole bitcoin and not a few bits on it. That doesn't mean that you really need to purchase a whole bitcoin, it is okay to buy a few sats on it and it depends on your budget. But before all of that, don't rush things, learn it first before risking your money as I can see that you are just thinking of profit and I don't see a sign about if the price drops and how you would react. It is better to know the risks before jumping into Bitcoin water.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2023, 05:47:56 AM »
As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

Bitcoin price is very high today at 43 thousand so if you want to buy Bitcoin then you can. You don't need to buy a whole bitcoin for the value of bitcoin to be higher, but buy as many bitcoins as you can afford with your funds. You must remember that you are buying only visits of Bitcoin. You will be holding bitcoins for the next two years at the next halving and have the potential to make double or triple the profit you bought the bitcoins at. Moreover, the amount of funds you want to buy bitcoins with, you get a fixed number of bitcoins and deposit it in a highly secure wallet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2023, 08:01:19 AM »
People think Bitcoin is expensive because they compare it to past prices. It's clear that Bitcoin's price goes up every year. This movement proves that the interest in Bitcoin is still very high and will continue to grow because many people are still unfamiliar with it.

Let's simplify our mindset. Ten years ago, the price of BTC was considered cheap compared to today. Now, what if we think about the price of BTC in the next 10 years? Today will surely be in the past. Wouldn't you regret it if you didn't buy it today and it turns out to be more valuable in the future?

Offline Gm Jutt

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 01:14:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    50 Posts Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2023, 08:19:56 AM »
People think Bitcoin is expensive because they compare it to past prices. It's clear that Bitcoin's price goes up every year. This movement proves that the interest in Bitcoin is still very high and will continue to grow because many people are still unfamiliar with it.

Let's simplify our mindset. Ten years ago, the price of BTC was considered cheap compared to today. Now, what if we think about the price of BTC in the next 10 years? Today will surely be in the past. Wouldn't you regret it if you didn't buy it today and it turns out to be more valuable in the future?
Some people think Bitcoin is expensive when they compare it to how much it use to cost. The price of Bitcoin has gone up much over the years which showing that more people are interested in it.
Bitcoin  price may keep going up in the future... Because there are some events like ETF and the Bitcoin Halving. With these events Bitcoin price can go above 80k or even more up.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2023, 08:19:56 AM »

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 12:55:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2023, 09:02:39 AM »
As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

Bitcoin price is very high today at 43 thousand so if you want to buy Bitcoin then you can. You don't need to buy a whole bitcoin for the value of bitcoin to be higher, but buy as many bitcoins as you can afford with your funds. You must remember that you are buying only visits of Bitcoin. You will be holding bitcoins for the next two years at the next halving and have the potential to make double or triple the profit you bought the bitcoins at. Moreover, the amount of funds you want to buy bitcoins with, you get a fixed number of bitcoins and deposit it in a highly secure wallet.
Which simply means that i must consider it as a long term investment project?.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2023, 12:03:44 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

I believe that before making any kind of investment, no matter how big or small, you should first acquire the basic understanding of it. Don't say that people are encouraging you to invest and you will go ahead and invest. After you understand the basics, you can decide whether to make large investments or use the DCA strategy.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:39:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2023, 01:56:21 PM »
Some people think Bitcoin is expensive when they compare it to how much it use to cost. The price of Bitcoin has gone up much over the years which showing that more people are interested in it.
I do not think so, as you can still buy Bitcoin with any amount you have, $50 or $100, but you will not be able to get quick profits like it was 10 years ago, as your investment of $50, 10 years ago will not bring you the same returns as investing $50 today.
I believe that at some point after 2040, Bitcoin will not be subject to the 4-year cycle factor, and then you may not achieve profits in investing in Bitcoin in the medium term, just as is happening to gold now.

Offline surendertakyaan70

• Activity: 733
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:22:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2023, 04:06:40 PM »
Think Bitcoin is out of reach? Fear not! Despite its high value, Bitcoin is divisible, allowing you to buy a fraction. With as little as $10, you can start your journey into the world of Bitcoin. Embrace the accessibility, even on a budget. Platforms like Cash App and Coinbase offer easy entry. Don't let the seemingly high price deter you – start small, think big. Bitcoin welcomes all, making cryptocurrency investment attainable for everyone, one fraction at a time!

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2023, 05:38:00 PM »
For beginners if you want to invest in Bitcoin then I would say invest in a very small scale. So that you get inspiration from it to invest in the future.  Before investing in Bitcoin you can do a little research on it. Because you can suddenly come to cryptocurrency and make wrong decisions in haste. For which I think you should consult a good advisor and then think of investing.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2023, 06:36:54 AM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

This period is coming or welcoming the bull season. If you intend to buy Bitcoin because you believe it will give you the dream you want in life and you want to invest an amount of, say, only $200, I suggest you not invest. Because that amount can't give you the dream you want.

Because if it's just amounts like that, or let's assume 1000 dollars worth of bitcoin, that's still not enough, in my opinion. It is better to invest in other alternative cryptocurrencies as long as they are listed on the top market. Because Bitcoin is only good if you have holdings of at least 1 or more bitcoins.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2023, 08:37:35 PM »
For beginners if you want to invest in Bitcoin then I would say invest in a very small scale. So that you get inspiration from it to invest in the future.  Before investing in Bitcoin you can do a little research on it. Because you can suddenly come to cryptocurrency and make wrong decisions in haste. For which I think you should consult a good advisor and then think of investing.

There are many platforms to get information about Bitcoin from where one can easily get all the information about Bitcoin. Therefore, self-investigation would be better than taking the advice of a consultant. If newbies wait a little bit, the price of Bitcoin may once again fall to $40k and if the $40k support is broken, then it is a great buying opportunity for newbies.

However, it is possible to buy at the current price, but even if the price drops, it still requires a good amount of capital to buy it. At this time no benefit can be gained from investing on a small scale, because there is very little time left in Bitcoin halving, after which the price of it  most likely to go to break its all-time high.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 12:55:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2023, 05:25:35 AM »
Bitcoin does not need those who think the price of Bitcoin is expensive, and even for Bitcoin which can continue to match the price of 1 Lamborgini super car, Bitcoin will still continue to be bought and sold.
I still feel like I missed the moment when Bitcoin had a low price in 2017 and I regret not buying it, even though at that time I had enough savings to own Bitcoin fractions on the Coinbase market.
There are too many regrets for the price of Bitcoin but Bitcoin continues to rise in price and doesn't care about those who regret not buying it.
Most people would undoubtedly regret not buying, but there's nothing that can be done over spilled milk. I often ask this amusing question: If you were to go back in time with the same perspective you had back then, do you think you would have purchased some Bitcoin?
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████