follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Would you sell the majority of your ETH to own an entire Bitcoin?  (Read 10135 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4370
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:57:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Would you sell the majority of your ETH to own an entire Bitcoin?
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2024, 06:46:06 AM »
What's Your Opinion On This Matter

I do not see the point of selling ETH and buying bitcoin with this money, they are the top market leaders and changing one for another will not bring you more profit, my opinion is that alts always grow more than bitcoin and I would consider the opposite selling part of bitcoin and buying ETH.

If choosing between bitcoin and ethereum, it's best to have both. I agree with you, there is no point in selling one to buy one. Because both of them are the best in the crypto world, as names one and two.

I think that the title of the topic is just for fun))) we can discuss different topics here and this one falls under this category, of course bitcoin and Ethereum are essentially the same tools for investment and there is no point in holding one of them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2024, 06:46:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2024, 03:08:07 PM »

I do not see the point of selling ETH and buying bitcoin with this money, they are the top market leaders and changing one for another will not bring you more profit, my opinion is that alts always grow more than bitcoin and I would consider the opposite selling part of bitcoin and buying ETH.

If choosing between bitcoin and ethereum, it's best to have both. I agree with you, there is no point in selling one to buy one. Because both of them are the best in the crypto world, as names one and two.

I think that the title of the topic is just for fun))) we can discuss different topics here and this one falls under this category, of course bitcoin and Ethereum are essentially the same tools for investment and there is no point in holding one of them.

hahaha, you are right. I'm just trying to comment on why we should compare the two, it's better to have both. Because the king and queen should be owned together. Bitcoin goes up, we see ethereum also goes up, even when we see the chart is almost the same on CMC.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2024, 08:33:42 AM »
hahaha, you are right. I'm just trying to comment on why we should compare the two, it's better to have both. Because the king and queen should be owned together. Bitcoin goes up, we see ethereum also goes up, even when we see the chart is almost the same on CMC.

Yes, they grow in percentage ratio almost the same, Bitcoin always grows first and Ethereum grows after a few days, I think there is no difference what to hold, but as you said, it is better to have options and hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum at once.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2024, 09:00:06 AM »

Yes, they grow in percentage ratio almost the same, Bitcoin always grows first and Ethereum grows after a few days, I think there is no difference what to hold, but as you said, it is better to have options and hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum at once.

I think I agree with you, we should hold bitcoin and ethereu, both coins are safe and profitable. So it's a waste of time discussing both, because both are good and Bitcoin is still the best. It's better now to hunt for other coins after you have bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet. We buy BNB, Solana etc

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3988
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:43:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2024, 09:38:41 AM »
If I have a lot of EtH (otherwise then use word majority) I would actually sell them to get Bitcoin. The main reason would be that I trust Bitcoin more. For years I have witnessed how it always lead the market, how it is first to gain and gain more than ETH in % ratio. Secondary reason, if I really have a lot of ETH, then diversifying eggs into several baskets is always good. Third reason - I dont like ETH that much anymore. I dont like how its transaction fees went up from cents to dollars and never go back. Bitcoin also had moments with high transaction fees, but they usually return to normal. 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2024, 07:11:56 AM »

I think I agree with you, we should hold bitcoin and ethereu, both coins are safe and profitable. So it's a waste of time discussing both, because both are good and Bitcoin is still the best. It's better now to hunt for other coins after you have bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet. We buy BNB, Solana etc

Exactly right, we should not fill our heads and think about Bitcoin and Ethereum, we know these coins and we know that they will grow equally, I think that we should pay attention to the top 10-20 coins and look there, like Solana, which has grown by 1000% in six months, I think that some others can grow much more or the same.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2024, 08:02:46 AM »

Exactly right, we should not fill our heads and think about Bitcoin and Ethereum, we know these coins and we know that they will grow equally, I think that we should pay attention to the top 10-20 coins and look there, like Solana, which has grown by 1000% in six months, I think that some others can grow much more or the same.

Solana, this coin is showing good movements in the crypto market. I think we should also consider holding Solana, apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB. Currently Solana is hype and many are angry, the coin that was built as an ethereum killer, the rumors are

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2024, 08:02:46 AM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1098
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 12:39:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2024, 08:41:41 AM »
I think ethereum is the best altcoin of them all
It is for a good reason that it is the second one in the martketcap size.

I dont think things should be 100% btc or 100% eth.

If you have 19-20 eth, you can sell some and hold like 5 eth and 0.75 btc, or something like that.

So you keep your self exposed to bitcoin and to ethereum price
correct , having them both is one of the perfect journey in crypto , actually in the past when people calling Ethereum as shitcoin I do believe people now started to realized what is best and which is better and now that Ethereum have showed them all the benefits of having and using this diversification is now  the perfect way to invest .

Agree, having both is better,  bitcoin and ethereum are very potential coins. As we know there are negatis issuws at the past about ethereum  and bitcoin. But both still on the top.
I dont sell our ethereum to own an entire bitcoin, but for now I will accumulate bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins such as BNB, SOL, DOT ,LINK etc.
Actually they are not potentially coins because they are proven mate , have proved many times from the past how strong and safer those coins to be in our folioto be kept long time.
this is also the reason why I have ETH and BTC for long time now while other coins have been sold already.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 292
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:53:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2024, 10:52:47 PM »
Actually they are not potentially coins because they are proven mate , have proved many times from the past how strong and safer those coins to be in our folioto be kept long time.
this is also the reason why I have ETH and BTC for long time now while other coins have been sold already.
Exactly, your only choice for owning coins is Ethereum and Bitcoin is a very smart choice because so far the price of Bitcoin has always followed the price of Ethereum. I also heard information that Ethereum will enter ETF trading so this will provide a good opportunity for them. which is still holding Ethereum.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2024, 07:11:47 AM »

Solana, this coin is showing good movements in the crypto market. I think we should also consider holding Solana, apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB. Currently Solana is hype and many are angry, the coin that was built as an ethereum killer, the rumors are

This is a powerful coin, we can see that by the way it has grown over the last six months, there is no doubt that even buying this coin now you can be on the plus side, I realize that it has already given a lot of pluses but still it has not shown its full potential yet.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2024, 07:08:29 AM »

Yes, you are absolutely right, this coin is very popular and the most important thing is that it is very well supported by the community, which, as we see, pours money very well into the development of the coin and into its blockchain, the price also makes us very happy, I don’t think it will overtake Ethereum I can know, but I know that they are very assertive and can show us good interest rates from investing in them.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2024, 03:33:35 PM »

Yes, you are absolutely right, this coin is very popular and the most important thing is that it is very well supported by the community, which, as we see, pours money very well into the development of the coin and into its blockchain, the price also makes us very happy, I don’t think it will overtake Ethereum I can know, but I know that they are very assertive and can show us good interest rates from investing in them.

Although solana was created to kill ethereum, but we need to think about ethereum which is more popular and many whales are investing there. Solana will only compete with BNB, not with ethereum. For the next few years, ethereum will still be strong.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2024, 07:09:14 AM »
Although solana was created to kill ethereum, but we need to think about ethereum which is more popular and many whales are investing there. Solana will only compete with BNB, not with ethereum. For the next few years, ethereum will still be strong.

Looking at how we talk about competition, I’m talking about the fact that Solana is growing very rapidly and brings investors very good profits, Ethereum does not have the same growth as Solana and therefore Solana is now more popular as a means of investment.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 829
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:19:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2024, 12:54:44 PM »

I agree with you that they are king and queen, but the OP said just one that you will prefer to the other for some reasons. I will sell my Etherum amd buy Bitcoin because bitcoin is the king and decentralized. But Etherum cannot do with bitcoin, and it is centralized, and can crash one day. I love to keep all my investment in my custody which Etherum is with a third party.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2024, 07:24:57 PM »

Looking at how we talk about competition, I’m talking about the fact that Solana is growing very rapidly and brings investors very good profits, Ethereum does not have the same growth as Solana and therefore Solana is now more popular as a means of investment.

Solana is a coin that will have a good future and looking at its current popularity, I predict it could become a competitor to ethereum in the future, after beating BNB. I'm sure Solana will move to attack Ethereum.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG