follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Another customer scammed by Freewallet  (Read 151 times)

Offline Zachiant

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:16:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
Another customer scammed by Freewallet
« on: May 08, 2024, 10:16:29 PM »

We keep collecting stories of those people, whose assets were blocked by Freewallet administration. Any person may contact us via email [email protected] and get our help.

Recently, I received notification from Freewallet that my account has been suspended pending Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) verification. However, upon further investigation, I suspect that this request may be illegal and indicative of fraudulent activity by the administration.
A user who lost almost $2000 due to Freewallet contacted us with this text. The victim’s account was frozen under the pretext of the need to carry out KYC/AML procedures.
But the client quickly realized that it is a case of Freewallet KYC scam:
•   Administration blcocks wallet and asks to pass verification.
•   During this process Freewallet ignores victims requests and declines documents.
•   Finally victims of Freewallet fraud lose their assets.

Freewallet is a total scam

Many customers send us emails long after their accounts were blocked. This is not a good idea. If you got the “KYC/AML notification”, dont waste any time.
Freewallet scam is very dangerous, because owners of this app hide the facts of their fraud. Formally, the administration acts within the framework of its own established rules. That is, the Freewallet org website directly states the right of owners to block any wallet for an unlimited period and demand any documents. In such a situation, it is difficult to prove fraud. You definitely need the help of a lawyer.

[email protected]

Write to this address and we will:
•   Help you to collect and record evidence of fraud. In particular, our lawyer will assess the availability of correspondence, screenshots, give advice on how to get them if you did not have time to do so.
•   We will help you draw up a legally competent appeal to the police, court or prosecutor’s office to initiate a criminal case and return assets.
•   If necessary, we will provide informational support and make sure that as many people as possible know about each negative review.
We do not provide any paid services and do not collect private information (passwords, wallet addresses, etc.). Our goal is to help Freewallet scam victims.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Another customer scammed by Freewallet
« on: May 08, 2024, 10:16:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Another customer scammed by Freewallet
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:32:05 AM »
Im not a user of free wallet but i kept reading issues from them back in the other forum and I think this is enough for us to understand that there are lot of wallet that we can use as free but safer .

have been using how many wallet and never that i have been scammed maybe because I only use those wallets that recommended by older accounts .

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4209
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Another customer scammed by Freewallet
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:10:46 PM »

With all of these complaints against Freewallet, it is good that they should be published here so as to serve as a big warning to its present and prospective users to avoid the said platform like a dangerous abyss where people can lost assets they supposedly own. Claiming to be a provider of "simple and secure wallets" am sure Freewallet has undergone foundational change that can be affecting its reputation, a very important and pivotal currency in today's digital era and cryptocurrency revolution. When people are starting to question their trust and confidence on a certain platform, its future can be doomed if there is nothing concrete can be done to change its trajectory. I am not a user of Freewallet but I always sympathize with people who are deceived by the platform they are depending on to protect them.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG