follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I like litecoin!  (Read 16439 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:39:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: I like litecoin!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2024, 09:43:28 AM »
my belief is that scrypt merge mining of LTC/Doge is very good long term way to mine.

I hodl both coins once I mine them.
You are the only one I know who is excited about DOGE from before Musk's spam, and not only because its price will increase but for the future trend. I see that compared to the development that is happening in Litecoin it is much better, and if Bitcoin fees increase and its price rises, it may be the best alternative, especially with POS trend and Layer 2 options (sidechains)
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2024, 09:43:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2024, 06:51:01 PM »
if Bitcoin fees increase and its price rises, it may be the best alternative, especially with POS trend and Layer 2 options (sidechains)
Apart for litecoin do we have any alternative , though I've  seen a lot of people holding litecoin and quite more while the bitcoin fee was high

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2024, 10:50:04 AM »
Why have not you shared how much Altcoins or litecoin that you are holding now ? we will be more interested in hearing about that because there are so much litecoin it may be .
If I were him, I won't tell about this. It's kind of privacy.
And this will depend on ourself privacy security.
I understand what you mean here mate , I'm just curious to hear but of course it is his own privacy  ;D
However, some people are still interested in Litecoin because the fees are quite low compared to Bitcoin. and in fact the fundamentals of this coin are quite strong as an old coin that still survives in the market.
from being former rank number 3 in 2017 and now cannot even make it to rank 15 again , I think this is a hard project to recover .
However, even in the previous era, if I'm not mistaken, Letkoin could only rise that much and could not exceed its ATH. Moreover, currently there are more and more new coins whose potential is also quite good. so that slowly but surely Litecoin's position at the top coin is getting pushed down. I don't know whether they will be able to rise again and be like before or not, but I think with the conditions still being the same as now, it seems like this will be quite difficult for LTC. but that doesn't mean it won't. Hopefully the hope can surpass the previous Ath for this season.
that is for the investors to find out once the price rose up to at least half of the ATH.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2024, 01:49:54 AM »
Whenever I buy crypto with my credit card, I usually buy litecoin from coinbase, which I will then send to an exchange like Binance or Crypto.com.
The low gas fee kind of attracts me.
Which is why I like litecoin!

Basically LTC platform is very old platform and most popular among investors. Currently, this litecoin is so popular that investors have invested half of their assets in bitcoins and the rest of their assets in litecoins. Basically, investors transact on this Litecoin platform because its gas fees are so low that transactions are completed faster than other platforms and costs are lower. Transactions on this platform are very secure and have only minimal costs.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2024, 11:05:41 PM »
Whenever I buy crypto with my credit card, I usually buy litecoin from coinbase, which I will then send to an exchange like Binance or Crypto.com.
That is one of the advantages of Litecoin, and it is often used on certain platforms because it is cheaper and faster too. And basically, Litecoin is also a trusted old coin. I've been interested since before the last bullish era. But unfortunately, the increase in LTC last season was not as high as we expected. Currently LTC has quite a variety of competitors and they are also quite good. So, this will be a challenge for Litecoin to continue to survive various competitions in the crypto business. I like Litecoin and hope that Litecoin will really survive in any market conditions, and can really experience a real bullish era, surpassing the previous ATH.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1031
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:53 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2024, 10:09:57 PM »
Yes, litecoin is known for its low transaction fee and how fast the transaction can be. I like Litecoin too basically for the fast transaction and it seems to me like a stable coin (even if it's not) because the volatility is not usually very high like other volatile coins. There's a topic a member created where he made reference to the age of the coin and the low price which by right it's not supposed to be so, I also believe that the price of LTC is supposed to be greater than that of Ethereum but it's not. Maybe it only lack much attention.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2024, 02:01:31 AM »

Yes, litecoin is known for its low transaction fee and how fast the transaction can be. I like Litecoin too basically for the fast transaction and it seems to me like a stable coin (even if it's not) because the volatility is not usually very high like other volatile coins. There's a topic a member created where he made reference to the age of the coin and the low price which by right it's not supposed to be so, I also believe that the price of LTC is supposed to be greater than that of Ethereum but it's not. Maybe it only lack much attention.

Yeah, I see litecoin struggle and like stable. Litecoin is old coin, I have used in my transaction because low transaction fee and fast. Although I prefer invest in other coins such as bitcoin , Ethereum, BNB, XRP, SOL , DOT in my wallet. But  I still have litecoin, just not huge amount.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2024, 02:01:31 AM »

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2024, 10:56:38 AM »
I used to like lite coin back then around 2016-2017 when it ranked the number 3. After that time, it has been struggling to survive and to stay in the market. Whatever profit it is given now or the transaction fee it is charging is none of my business. I prefer in investing in other coins than that of lite coin. I can't say I hate it rather, it is not doing well with my own analysis.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1481
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2024, 08:30:17 AM »

Basically LTC platform is very old platform and most popular among investors. Currently, this litecoin is so popular that investors have invested half of their assets in bitcoins and the rest of their assets in litecoins. Basically, investors transact on this Litecoin platform because its gas fees are so low that transactions are completed faster than other platforms and costs are lower. Transactions on this platform are very secure and have only minimal costs.

Many people used Litecoin for transaction but I don't believe they will hold litecoin because Litecoin doesn't show good movement in crypto market, the price is too low from ATH. TBH I don't have a lot  litecoin, just a little LTC

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2024, 01:01:24 PM »

Is there truly many people now Investing half of their Money in Bitcoin and half in  Litecoins? because I have not met any that has this though there are many investors putting their 50% in bitcoin and another 50% is in diversified folio that composes of 3-5 different coins and not only Litecoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG