follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do you think will be the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What do you think will be the future of Bitcoin?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2024, 05:39:40 PM »
Bitcoin is now starting to improve and I think it will break the previous highs in the next few days.  What do you think?

Since Bitcoin pumped after Joe Biden posted a picture about a spots they won that look like Bullish signaled, the Bitcoin has remained in th range of 50k and 52k, and with us going into the weekend, we will see another leg because that's the days people pump bitcoin and I don't know the coherent reason behind it but it's all good.

I'm happy about this pump but just know that the bubble will burst later, this looks bullish because of halving that is coming but you see this candles that are standing tall will soon have another bearish one that will come with a lot of sell pressure, there is always correction because people are just going to sell there coins, they will not hold forever.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2024, 05:39:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2024, 11:40:50 PM »
Bitcoin is now starting to improve and I think it will break the previous highs in the next few days.  What do you think?
Even for now, the price of Bitcoin is still trying to rise again, although we cannot deny that the price of Bitcoin will still fluctuate. As time goes by, after the Halving, there will definitely be lots of chances to rise too. So there's no need to worry or panic. Oh, one more thing, we believe that in every bullish era, Bitcoin will print a new ATH, so just wait and enjoy all the processes of Bitcoin's development in the crypto market and its technology.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2024, 05:11:55 AM »
Even for now, the price of Bitcoin is still trying to rise again, although we cannot deny that the price of Bitcoin will still fluctuate. As time goes by, after the Halving, there will definitely be lots of chances to rise too. So there's no need to worry or panic. Oh, one more thing, we believe that in every bullish era, Bitcoin will print a new ATH, so just wait and enjoy all the processes of Bitcoin's development in the crypto market and its technology.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Bitcoin's price as of the moment is at $50,837.70 and it is good opportunity to buy as it may skyrocket one of these days. I know more investors that DCA has already been filling their bags every price movement just to maximize the possible profit in the future.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2024, 06:05:05 AM »

Bitcoin's price as of the moment is at $50,837.70 and it is good opportunity to buy as it may skyrocket one of these days. I know more investors that DCA has already been filling their bags every price movement just to maximize the possible profit in the future.

It's best not to invest using money from debt, because it will burden you if there is a loss. If you don't have capital, we should join the airdrop or bounty. Bitcoin is unpredictable and very volatile, but if you bought twice before halving, I think this is a good time to buy.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2024, 02:28:42 PM »
Bitcoin is likely to break past record highs after the April halving. Especially the big whales predict that Bitcoin will surpass $100k after the halving and break all previous records. But the sad thing is that so far I am completely indifferent to bitcoin reserves and I don't have any bitcoin reserves in my wallet yet. So no matter how much Bitcoin changes in the future there is no chance for me to benefit from that correction or change.
When it comes to bitcoin price movement, we should always be ready for the unexpected, because we cannot tell which direction that the price will move to. I am not expecting to see bitcoin price at $100k this year, but yeah, nothing is impossible, since the approval of bitcoin ETF, we might see the price skyrocket more than what we expected.

Altcoin1998$, it is not late for you to start stashing up sats, so that you can also gain from the bull run, you don't need to buy a whole one bitcoin, but if you can buy with a particular amount from your income regularly, either weekly or monthly using DCA, before you know it your bitcoin portfolio will be increase to the amount that you would not expect.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2036
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:50 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2024, 04:49:56 PM »

It's best not to invest using money from debt, because it will burden you if there is a loss. If you don't have capital, we should join the airdrop or bounty. Bitcoin is unpredictable and very volatile, but if you bought twice before halving, I think this is a good time to buy.
Will have to agree with you, on no account should a person borrow money to invest in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, except the person is borrowing from a reliable source, like from an uncle or aunt, or any other family member who do not mind how long it takes for the person to pay back the money, maybe 5 years, 10 years, or even 20 years, and without interest or very minimal interest.

Though the risk that comes with investing in bitcoin is very slim, but that does not change the fact that there are still no guarantees on crypto, most especially when it comes to fixed timings.
So, people should completely avoid borrowing money from financial institutions, or individuals who gives a fixed time for the borrowed funds to be returned, except the borrower have other alternatives through which he or she plans to repay the borrowed money, that is completely outside crypto.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 04:59:32 PM »
Will have to agree with you, on no account should a person borrow money to invest in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, except the person is borrowing from a reliable source, like from an uncle or aunt, or any other family member who do not mind how long it takes for the person to pay back the money, maybe 5 years, 10 years, or even 20 years, and without interest or very minimal interest.
Borrowing money (loan) is risky if you want to have capital for investment because you will have to pay loan interest.

If you can borrow money from your family members (uncle, aunt, etc.) it looks better in loan interest which I believe will be lower or zero. However, you will have to pay it back sooner or later and you can not exclude days when your uncle or aunt will need that money and knock your doors.

If your investment turns bad, you will not be able to pay that money back, your family relationship with those members might be broken more or less.

Sum up, invest with own money is best.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 04:59:32 PM »

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2024, 05:16:24 PM »
If we talk about the future of Bitcoin, no one can be sure whether it is good or not, because depending on the government or the future economic situation it will affect the price of Bitcoin. But for me personally, I am quite confident in the future of Bitcoin. I believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase as Bitcoin adoption grows in the future.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2024, 06:59:20 PM »
The future of Bitcoin is bright... or is it?
I guess as long as there are investors who choose to invest in it, and the governments around the world will not try to ban it in every single country then the future is bright for this asset.

There are some people already who said that "Bitcoin is here to stay" and with the acceptance of Spot Bitcoin ETF, that increases the chances of Bitcoin staying for a very long time thus, we can say that the future is bright for Bitcoin. Of course, I might be wrong as well, and the opposite might happen as well. In 10-20 years, we might see a coin that can outperform Bitcoin, or worse, we might see a coin that's relatively better than Bitcoin. We might see a shift toward which assets investors invest their money in. We don't know, but one thing's for sure. Bitcoin's here to stay.

As for your question, it will not. I believe that one big news will make it, but as of now, nothing's happening. We are currently seeing Bitcoin moving sideways for a week already. Let's wait and see what will be the direction the price of Bitcoin is moving.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2024, 11:59:11 PM »
Surely, this is going to  meet it.
Although right now, the price has little bit dropped, no worry. This  is  just a market correction. It is  also just a matter of time, the price of BTC will be going to rise up again. Moreover after the halving, we all believe that BTC price will keep rising up and skyrocketing. I hate imaginary, but I really expect that in this bullrun, our expectation to  meet BTC more than $100k will be real.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2024, 03:29:23 PM »
Surely, this is going to  meet it.
Although right now, the price has little bit dropped, no worry. This  is  just a market correction. It is  also just a matter of time, the price of BTC will be going to rise up again. Moreover after the halving, we all believe that BTC price will keep rising up and skyrocketing. I hate imaginary, but I really expect that in this bullrun, our expectation to  meet BTC more than $100k will be real.

I agree with you that when bullish bitcoin will touch more than $ 100K, because right now before the halving the price of bitcoin was already high at more than $ 50K, there is no doubt about holding bitcoin until the bullish season.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2024, 07:07:19 PM »
Since 2009 we have seen good things in Bitcoin, we can say that 10 years from now we will see good things. Bitcoin's Popularity Bitcoin's value has all but risen steadily. Only investors who hold long-term investments can say how much money they have profited by investing in bitcoins over the long term. A few days ago bitcoin was worth twenty thousand dollars at that time but we discussed but didn't really believe that the price of bitcoin would almost double but the price of bitcoin has doubled. At that time those who invested in Bitcoin and those who held the investment for a long period of time definitely earned double the profit. I have a lot of faith in Bitcoin and from that faith I would say that the future of Bitcoin is very good.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2024, 08:57:09 PM »
Since 2009 we have seen good things in Bitcoin, we can say that 10 years from now we will see good things. Bitcoin's Popularity Bitcoin's value has all but risen steadily. Only investors who hold long-term investments can say how much money they have profited by investing in bitcoins over the long term. A few days ago bitcoin was worth twenty thousand dollars at that time but we discussed but didn't really believe that the price of bitcoin would almost double but the price of bitcoin has doubled. At that time those who invested in Bitcoin and those who held the investment for a long period of time definitely earned double the profit. I have a lot of faith in Bitcoin and from that faith I would say that the future of Bitcoin is very good.
Actually, the last time when the Bitcoin price dropped last 2022 the bottom price was around $16k, not $20k and we know already that Bitcoin will not die it's just seasonal and it was a bear market at that time that is why Bitcoin dropped a lot during pandemic.
Since there was a big event coming people kept buying because they knew after the block halving Bitcoin price would surge to a new all-time high just like the same happened every block halving in the past so it should also happen after the block halving this year.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2024, 10:06:34 AM »

Actually, the last time when the Bitcoin price dropped last 2022 the bottom price was around $16k, not $20k and we know already that Bitcoin will not die it's just seasonal and it was a bear market at that time that is why Bitcoin dropped a lot during pandemic.
Since there was a big event coming people kept buying because they knew after the block halving Bitcoin price would surge to a new all-time high just like the same happened every block halving in the past so it should also happen after the block halving this year.

That was a bearish time, my friend, Bitcoin touched its lowest figure at $16K, unfortunately I didn't buy it because of funding difficulties at that time. I bought it at $20K, and I'm still holding it until now. Many needs during 2022-2023 but I don't sell my bitcoins until now, I prefer to sell other assets in the real world. I have always believed the price of bitcoin will soar during the bull season, Hopefully it will touch around $175K. bitcoin will soar in the future, I always believe.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2024, 10:21:57 AM »
The exciting moment I'm waiting for is when the halving occurs, which happens every four years as many have predicted. I see the recent price increase as users' response to this upcoming halving event. In less than two months, BTC will likely enter what people call the BTC SEASON.

Looking ahead, I might sell some BTC when this halving event brings significant profits. Following the pattern of previous halvings, I'll probably buy Bitcoin again in 2026 to prepare for the 2028 halving.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG