follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ShowMeBiz-GLOBAL VIRTUAL EXPO★Become a Co-owner & Earn Passive Income★  (Read 52363 times)

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
  • Activity: 347
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: August 01, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Showmebiz is really asset, it will gives us passive income by investing in it and this time is good time to investing in ICOs, i love it will follow the progress of showmebiz thread. Thank you very much.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• Activity: 601
  • ShowMeBiz-New Era of Exhibition Industry
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: April 05, 2020, 10:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
You're afraid to take risks because you're afraid it might be your next mistake. The world often appreciates mistakes. There is a dialogue in them, and the dialogue is the truth. Some mistakes, reckless determination or decision-making without guarantee of success lead to luck and bring global fame.
© Marina Poznâkova

We'll talk about the complex subject of guarantees today. This question is one way or another from investors, from bounty program participants, from interested and non-interested.

Ico, as a fund-raising process, has been in place for about five years. And to this day, the crowdfunding is a pre-trial process. When buying tokens startup, you are not provided with a package of protective mechanisms. Any obligations prescribed in the whitepaper published on the websites and so further do not have legal forms of control.

To be completely direct - participating in ico, you do actions in the informal sector of the economy. What to say if states that determine the status of cryptocurrencies can be counted on the fingers of one hand. The rest of the world is a legal vacuum. This means that ico is not a legal or illegal means of attracting funds.

We are in a situation where the state and the right, as a mechanism, with its anti-terrorist systems have not been able to keep up with technology. And most likely, these cases will only be multiplying exponentially.

Therefore, the concept of safeguards, as such, is not possible in ico. This unpleasant part of the news ends, and it starts pleasantly.

At the heart of the relationship between ico project and investors lies trust. Which, in turn, is based on the reputation of persons declared as a project team. Especially the founder.

If you analyze the successful and failed ico, you can get some statistical information that comes down to one - tell me who you are, and I'll be your investor.

In this regard, the global virtual expo has all the necessary advantages and indicators of good faith, that is, high investment attractiveness:

- we have prepared and comply with all necessary agreements and rules that are published on the site in the form of a public offer;
- watching the development of the project, you see how a product is born - every day, every week there are updates and an opportunity to see how it will be then in reality. In our case, virtual reality;
- we have voluminous and detailed wp;
- we are completing the registration process in the US Securities Commission (SEC), that is, getting maximum legalization, which is in principle possible in the market;
- managing company is a legal person;
- the reputational weight of the project team and its founder strive for maximum!

In Summary, it may be noted that in CryptoMarket, where guarantees are impossible in essence, we use all options in which the investor receives a maximum of trust.

█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

№1 platform for Exhibition Industry
  Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline udumalai01

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 03, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
ShowMe Biz ; Our project has created a lot of benefits for every participant of Exhibition Industry. There are more than 31 000 worldwide Trade Shows on our platform. Soon everyone can visit any Expo without been there and get valuable information. Live broadcasting and VR technology let to do this/////

yeah ., this a valid and pottencial point ., and the team is well prepared , physicaly experienced well., hope great success

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

ShowMe Biz ; Our project has created a lot of benefits for every participant of Exhibition Industry. There are more than 31 000 worldwide Trade Shows on our platform. Soon everyone can visit any Expo without been there and get valuable information. Live broadcasting and VR technology let to do this/////

yeah ., this a valid and pottencial point ., and the team is well prepared , physicaly experienced well., hope great success
I am not doubt in showmebiz it is good instrument of investment for community of cryptocurrencies to getting passive income with showmebiz products, i just don't understand many who doesn't makes analysis fundamental of showmebiz, it is really really good projects.

Offline dimithridias

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: July 11, 2018, 09:31:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
showmeviz is a good project.It's vision and mission is very clear. There team is also awesome. A great project for unlimited profit. I like the idea behind the project.Looking forward to development of the project soon.

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

Virtuality has long become an integral part of reality. Staying at the global virtual expo has long become the norm. There people were looking and found everything that was required for their everyday life. From goods to communication.

The Converters of reality now stood in every former mall, which now performed the role of huge venues for the time. The invention of the converters was compared to the invention of the internet - any virtual thing could have been materialized in seconds. True, there was a small restriction on the dimensions - everything, bigger than the SUV while still needed to be transported by an old, usual method - by water or by land.

Walking in the global virtual expo was much more comfortable than in reality - the system itself found friends who could become a quality company for " Advertising " or " entertainment ". there was no language barrier. People began to forget what loneliness and misunderstanding are. So the level of happiness has become much higher...

An interesting picture emerges? ;)

#ShowMeBiz #VirtualExpoCenter #ExpoCoin #ExpoBlock

█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

showmeviz is a good project.It's vision and mission is very clear. There team is also awesome. A great project for unlimited profit. I like the idea behind the project.Looking forward to development of the project soon.
Yes you are right, it is good chance to investing in showmebiz because it is still in the early usually the early investors will gets big benefits than another investors whom makes investment when the showmebiz to be more popular than right now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

Yes you are right, it is good chance to investing in showmebiz because it is still in the early usually the early investors will gets big benefits than another investors whom makes investment when the showmebiz to be more popular than right now.

#pikebu Sorry Sorry Sorry..By mistake, I have given you negative karma. slip of my mouse :'( :'( :P . Please forgive me mate.

Let me talk with the authority of the forum.

Don't worry i will try to solve the issue soon.

:-[ :-[ :-[
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

#pikebu Sorry Sorry Sorry..By mistake, I have given you negative karma. slip of my mouse :'( :'( :P . Please forgive me mate.

Ok no problem, it was solve, just keep give me and other people new information, updating about the great project of showmebiz  ;) i love this great project and always be good supporter because i have made investment in showmebiz. Thank you very much

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

Ok no problem, it was solve, just keep give me and other people new information, updating about the great project of showmebiz  ;) i love this great project and always be good supporter because i have made investment in showmebiz. Thank you very much

Thanks for supporting our project ShowMeBiz.If you have any problem with our project, you are always welcome to ask me in our telegram group https://t.me/showmebizgroup.
And again sorry for giving you negative karma. For removing it I have given you +karma.
Thanks for understanding.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

Thanks for supporting our project ShowMeBiz.If you have any problem with our project, you are always welcome to ask me in our telegram group https://t.me/showmebizgroup.
And again sorry for giving you negative karma. For removing it I have given you +karma.
Thanks for understanding.
Thank you very much for the link of the group telegram, it is very helpull to all of the people who doesn't know more about the showmebiz project and i have been there now, you are great person tusher.

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

Already 3000000+ token SoldHello Everyone, we are happy to announce that we are going to start our 2nd stage ICO token sale and new bounty campaign on 15th July and will end on 15th August. Wishing your Active participation there. Bounty campaign link will be given to our groups and channels(https://t.me/showmebiz_eng) later. Just be prepared.
Good Luck.

Website Link: https://showmebiz.io/

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:16:59 AM by Tusherk800 »
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline ShowMeBizICO

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • GLOBAL VIRTUAL EXPO-New Era of Exhibition Industry
  • Last Active: August 01, 2018, 08:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter Poll Voter First Post
Hello Everyone,
Welcome to our ShowMeBiz project. It is the First and №1 platform for Exhibition Industry based on blockchain technologies.

Our special feature is Expo Block:

All ExpoBlock holders are co-owners of the Virtual Exhibition Centre and receive 80% of the profit each month.

Companies rent ExpoBlock to promote their activities.The functionality of one ExpoBlock for tenant companies is limited: 1 picture, 1 video, 200 characters in description.

The more ExpoBlock, the more passive income!

To know more about ExpoBlock visit our Website.

Buy Expo tokens and become a Co-owner. Minimum investment 100 ExpoCoins.

Also you can become a VIP member.( see details in website)

Token details:
ExpoCoin (EXPO):   Utility Token (see Section 9.1, 9.2 in White Paper)

Number of EXPOs for sale at ICO:   30 000 000

HardCap:   21 000 000

Technical Token number limitation:   300 000 000

Secured ways to purchase tokens:   Bitcoin (ВТC), Ethereum (ETH)

2nd stage ICO: 15th July - 15th August

We have already distributed 450000 tokens for bounty  and We sold 3000000 tokens.

You can join in our New Bounty Campaign.(15th July - 15th August)

At last, Thanks to our Community Manager Tusher/Tusherk800 for promoting us here.

:)

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

Already 3000000+ token SoldHello Everyone, we are happy to announce that we are going to start our 2nd stage ICO token sale and new bounty campaign on 15th July and will end on 15th August. Wishing your Active participation there. Bounty campaign link will be given to our groups and channels(https://t.me/showmebiz_eng) later. Just be prepared.
Good Luck.

Thank you very much for your new updating Dev team, how about the legalization of SEC to getting the investors from USA and China? Please make updating about it on here too, will makes showmebiz project to be more trusted on here. Thank you very much your next update let all of community know about it.

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

Good Luck.

Thank you very much for your new updating Dev team, how about the legalization of SEC to getting the investors from USA and China? Please make updating about it on here too, will makes showmebiz project to be more trusted on here. Thank you very much your next update let all of community know about it.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion mate. Soon you will see the update. It almost has done. Just a matter of a few days now. Before starting our sale update will be announced everywhere.

█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████