follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ShowMeBiz-GLOBAL VIRTUAL EXPO★Become a Co-owner & Earn Passive Income★  (Read 53200 times)

Offline gribble

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 1036
  • Citowise-Developing Cryptopayment Infrastructure
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2019, 05:12:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Show me biz - its very good and nice project with great idea!
Yep, showmebiz projects is not just about the great ideas, it is legal business in expo industry they have asked KYC for all of their investors, it is mean showmebiz is reliable as instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies community. Also showmebiz has been registered on Malta related with cryptocurrencies and it has been registered on Hongkong related with the company of showmebiz.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████
░░░░░▄▄▄████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░▄████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████▄
▐██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████████▌
▐███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
▐██████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████████████▌
▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████████▌
░░░▀████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████▀
░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
.citowise. 

Facebook  Youtube   Twitter   Medium
Telegram   Likedin    AltTalk  Github

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ShadowCrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1471
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Awesome to see this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin!
Check out their website and discord room, you will be really impressed. Get in now, before it is too late!

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• Activity: 601
  • ShowMeBiz-New Era of Exhibition Industry
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: April 05, 2020, 10:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

Awesome to see this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin!
Check out their website and discord room, you will be really impressed. Get in now, before it is too late!

Hi, thanks for your support but we don't have any discord room or account. So, guys be careful about any fraudulent activity. Always check official telegram groups that are mentioned here.

Thanks.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

№1 platform for Exhibition Industry
  Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
  • Activity: 347
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: August 01, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
‼️Important Update‼️

Hello everyone,
for KYC verification you need to submit these documents:
1. Passport / National  Id card
2. [Driving licence / Bank statement / Utility bill / Pan Card / Adhaar card ](not more than 6 months old)
3. Selfie with the passport/ Natonal  Id card

please wait 1-2 days for the verification process after submitting your documents. Give them time. And anything you need to understand write here https://t.me/BountyShowMeBiz.

Thanks.

Offline rhubygold23

• Activity: 592
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 16, 2019, 09:31:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
SHOWMEBIZ is a great and good project to all.

SHOWMEBIZ
AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT IN THE FIELD OF VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY

1. Description of the project idea.
The main goal of the project is to transfer businesses to virtual space and make them accessible "for all comers" using VR/AR
technologies. These technology opens up new opportunities for:
Businesses
Users
Marketing
All branches of the world economy

2. Market Volume Analysis
VR and AR technologies are actively developing and are already used in the field of [medicine, education, game industry, entertainment]. Over the 2017-2018 years more than 600 start-ups in the VR/AR area have appeared in the world, and the amount of investments in them has exceeded $3 billion. And the growth in the volume of the VR and AR market is also indicated by the fact that educational programs on supplemented and virtual reality are officially introduced in leading universities of different countries.

3. An example of successful models on the market.

4. Description of the market problem.
The market for VR and AR technologies consumption is at the stage of "Birth". These technologies are new for business, entertainment, sports and other spheres, which is due to the "low" demand for software in the VR and AR area. The main problem of the whole market is the high cost of hardware (with this vividly fighting in Facebook, gradually reducing the cost of VR-points). In this connection, a large part of the population can not afford to purchase the necessary equipment for comfortable consumption of VR and AR content/applications.

5. Unique advantages of the project.
ShowMeBiz is an innovative project designed to solve all the abovementioned problems of the VR / AR market for three parties:

6. Description of the methods of monetization.
Creating your own line of branded VR/ AR glasses.
Development of own branded cold wallets.

7. Project Goals.

01 Conduct the first stage of the ICO and attract targeted investors who can strengthen and accelerate the development of the project.
02 Digitize 150,000 companies ready to create their "Clone" in virtual reality on the platform ShowMeBiz.
03 Launch the project ShowMeBiz on a commercial basis - renting ExpoBlock to interested users.
04 By 2023, ShowMeBiz will provide a capitalization of $ 1 + billion.

8. Stages of project development.
01 Conduct the first stage of attracting investments to strengthen and accelerate the development of the project ShowMeBiz.
02 To create the first working version of the modular constructor for the organizers of exhibitions (August 2018 Now is the best
     opportunity to conquera promising and growing market, where "so far" offers do not cover demand.
03 Implement this application for 150 exhibitions (September-October)
04 Select 150,000 companies who are ready to create virtual clones of their business and rent virtual platform.
05 Launch the platform ShowMeBiz on a paid basis. The cost of renting one ExpoBlock: 0.1 ExpoCoin / day (3 ExpoCoin / month).
06 Lease 30 000 000 ExpoBlock (the cost of renting one block for companies 3 ExpoCoin / month.
07 Create a number of necessary tools for tenant companies.
08 Create own Blockchain technology.
09 Conduct the second stage of the ICO and scale the project until all 300 million exhibits are leased.

9. Our ideal investor. What support do we expect from the investor:
We invite every investor to become a co-owner of the ShowMeBiz platform and receive monthly dividends from the rental their ExpoBlock. The entire business process is implemented on Blockchain Technologies and registered with smart contracts. 80% of all players received from the companies-tenants, immediately pass to the account for payment to investors. And on the first of each month, all Holders receive their ExpoBlock proportionally. At full filling of all ExpoBlock companies for rent in the budget receives 900
000 000 ExpoCoin, of which 720 000 000 are distributed among investors. And this is 2.4 ExpoCoin for the rental of each block.

10. Our Contacts Let's take your business to an innovative level and open unlimited possibilities for you!
Olga Amraie CEO, Founder

Phone:
+380 63 067 99 33
Email:
[email protected]
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/OlgaAmrai
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/olgaamraie/

............eLYQD  -  Decentralized ............ Vaping Industry Marketplace
..____________________________Linkedin WhitepaperFacebookTwitterTelegram_________________________..

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

public sale is paused but private pre-sale will continue until 25th september and it will not effect the launch of the project. They will launch the project for tenants companies from 25th September and within October you will have verious options to withdraw expo token (stock exchange / mastercard / visa card) and will get dividends from your expoblock. As they are registered in Malta they could do bank transactions. Because in Malta crypto is legal.

Offline Cryptos Investors

• Activity: 138
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 08:09:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
The ICOs looks good, i just read FAQ on your web, you said that have the products and you don't anticipate for refunds to the investors, my question is what is your product? I don't see it at your web. Thanks

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

The ICOs looks good, i just read FAQ on your web, you said that have the products and you don't anticipate for refunds to the investors, my question is what is your product? I don't see it at your web. Thanks
We develop Vr / AR application for any kind of business. Now the ShowMeBiz VR application is in test format which you could see in Android/IOS in store. In September, we plan to complete the development of the application and bring it to the market.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

• View Profile

We develop Vr / AR application for any kind of business. Now the ShowMeBiz VR application is in test format which you could see in Android/IOS in store. In September, we plan to complete the development of the application and bring it to the market.
Do you know how much the costumers/community will be ready to use your product? Where is the basis costumers of showmebiz? Is it Russian ? I saw the video mostly of them in Russian language.

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• View Profile

Do you know how much the costumers/community will be ready to use your product? Where is the basis costumers of showmebiz? Is it Russian ? I saw the video mostly of them in Russian language.
Now the order of the biggest shopping center in Europe and the exhibition in Germany. As soon as we conclude the dog report everything)

Thanks for your questions and interest.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline gribble

• Plagiarism strike
    • View Profile

Actually there are many costumers and community of showmebiz around the world at Hongkong, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and other, showmebiz is not for Russian only, it is global even you can try this product theses is not for local country, if you have any problem with the products just tell to us.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████
.citowise. 

Offline pikebu

• Potential Hero
    • View Profile

Now the order of the biggest shopping center in Europe and the exhibition in Germany. As soon as we conclude the dog report everything)

Hello Cryptos Investors, welcome to altcointalk and the thread announcement of showmebiz, showmebiz is legal projects of ICO the company has been registered on Hongkong and the ICOs has been registered on Malta, so no doubt in showmebiz projects, we are part of community of showmebiz on here try to help each other users, you can ask anything about showmebiz projects on here, the community will helps you. Thank you very much

Thank you very much for your answer CryptoZenWorld that's useful information for the users whom interested in showmebiz.

• View Profile

Hello Cryptos Investors, welcome to altcointalk and the thread announcement of showmebiz, showmebiz is legal projects of ICO the company has been registered on Hongkong and the ICOs has been registered on Malta, so no doubt in showmebiz projects, we are part of community of showmebiz on here try to help each other users, you can ask anything about showmebiz projects on here, the community will helps you. Thank you very much

Thank you very much for your answer CryptoZenWorld that's useful information for the users whom interested in showmebiz.
Thanks guys, looks you are solid community will see deeply about showmebiz will ask on here if i get something does not understand about it. Good luck for all of you.

Actually there are many costumers and community of showmebiz around the world at Hongkong, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and other, showmebiz is not for Russian only, it is global even you can try this product theses is not for local country, if you have any problem with the products just tell to us.
I apreciated it buddy will contact you later for other question. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 04:00:30 AM by Cryptos Investors »

Offline gribble

• Plagiarism strike
    • View Profile

I apreciated it buddy will contact you later for other question. Thanks
Ok feel free to ask me personality anything for showmebiz i will answer all of your question due to i have made analysis of showmebiz ICO more than 6 months on bitcointalk forum before i join in altcointalk forum and i have got useful of information about the showmebiz ICO will show to you if you need it and if i don't know the answer of your question, we can discuss about it on here.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████
.citowise. 

Offline Cordillerabit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2905
  • Proud to be here
  • Referrals: 33
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:15:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
ShowMeBiz allows to be scaled beyond all bounds to any businesses and from clients in the whole world, using the most advanced technologies the ShowMeBiz company gives the chance of visit of any exhibitions in a format of virtual reality without leaving the house and the main thing she gives the chance to everyone to create a stream of passive income already today, become the co-owner of the Virtual Exhibition center and be one step away ahead of all!
Absolutly right, unfortunately still there are no updating of showmebiz for the progress of ICOs selling and internal exchanger.

Hi mate,
To get daily update you can have a look of our telegram channel. We have already announced that it will start from August but no specific date fixed yet due to some other important preparation but it is said that before 20th August or from 20th August we will start our ICO selling. This delay is not a weakness, it is having late because of total and perfect preparation to make the project more successful also to ensure our investor's safety for the future.

See, now we have already made a presentation for ICO selling---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/st1omlwypk5fbj4/ShowMeBiz_presentation.pdf?dl=0

And regarding the internal exchange, We are trying to fix it in late August. Don't lose your hope mate. Every good project tries to become perfect and also take the time to make it happens. Nothing can be possible in a short time and that might be vulnerable.

Best of luck to showmebiz project.

Thanks.

Great Job because of this updates & development, I see the good future of this project I hope Showmebiz gets bigger and making profit for all people who hold your token. I am happy that I participated in this very interesting project.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG