follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 5909 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1065
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:49:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2024, 08:30:48 AM »
Most of my assets are in Bitcoin and other altcoins are randomly holding I didn't check my old hard disk yet I forgot them I make sure to open the hardware again when altcoin season.
For now, I currently holding BTC and USDT for trading and a few dogecoin and Solana but I'm going to buy more altcoins and Bitcoin once I made a good profit in trading.
So, most of your assets are also in the crypto market? Haven't you considered converting some of those assets to cash, gold, stocks, or real estate to manage risk more effectively? I'm in a similar situation to you. The crypto market is too volatile, and the decline in BTC and top coins over the past few weeks has caused my assets to drop by more than 10%. It's really scary! Things might have been better if I had converted some of my assets to gold four weeks ago.

I hope that crypto and trading will bring you big profits during the bull run. I'm also looking forward to strong growth in BTC and ALTS in the 6-10 months after the halving. Then we'll have a chance to take profits!

You're right, inasmuch as the crypto market, especially Bitcoin may seem to be a very profitable investment that has the potential to fetch you good profits overtime, there's need to consider diversifying your investment. Regardless of how high the profitability seem, it's not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket.

Considering other options and spreading out your investment increases your chances of even higher profits and also give you experience in other areas rather than just cryptocurrency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2024, 08:30:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2024, 08:42:18 AM »
I still consider myself as a conservative investor. I would crypto assets occupy 20% of my investments. Most of the money is invested in ETFs and mutual funds. Crypto market is still pretty raw and unknown to me. I see people make tons of money by "hitting the right coins" which do makes me kind of FOMO. In the end, I don't make any decisions if I haven't done any research.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1708
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:30:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2024, 01:42:57 PM »
Yes, we must have limits on our allocation to cryptocurrency, one of the reasons is because we also need money to meet our daily needs and that is something that cannot be postponed, let alone abandoned.

Once we can ensure that the allocation for our daily needs has been met, we can allocate it to cryptocurrency. That is a safe way and I don't even suggest that before we can meet our daily needs, we force ourselves to invest.
I agree with you, we should not force ourselves to invest in crypto currency if our living needs have not been met. Use money that you don't need in the near future and your needs are truly met. Free money makes us think more clearly in determining steps and decisions in investing
It has to be like that, because even when we invest in Bitcoin, as long as we can't meet our living needs, we have to know what we should prioritize first.

REMEMBER that our living needs cannot be postponed, while we can make investments at any time as long as we are ready and have the money to invest. Don't think that with investment we will be able to get profits quickly so that we sacrifice something that we shouldn't sacrifice.

Offline Findingnemo

• Activity: 824
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:45:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2024, 05:30:17 PM »
I would say 30-40% of my total assets are in the crypto as of now and the remaining is in gold and real estate. I would love to increase that numbers for sure as long as my portfolio value is keep increasing and my plan is to invest all the profits or even the capital from my real estate in bitcoin in the near future since the evolution of technology and over-inflation of property values can end the real estate values to burst at any moment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2024, 06:07:49 PM »
I would say 30-40% of my total assets are in the crypto as of now and the remaining is in gold and real estate. I would love to increase that numbers for sure as long as my portfolio value is keep increasing and my plan is to invest all the profits or even the capital from my real estate in bitcoin in the near future since the evolution of technology and over-inflation of property values can end the real estate values to burst at any moment.
That is good diversification of assets mate. Just recently I go all in crypto investments including my small salary in my day job but I realize it hurts a lot when I got liquidated with my investments so I decided to not use my stable and small fiat for my crypto investment. My crypto weekly rewards from signature campaign were all be invested to crypto like a full 100% and my fiat I just have to leave it there for my needs.

Offline Findingnemo

• Activity: 824
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:45:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2024, 06:41:26 PM »
That is good diversification of assets mate. Just recently I go all in crypto investments including my small salary in my day job but I realize it hurts a lot when I got liquidated with my investments so I decided to not use my stable and small fiat for my crypto investment. My crypto weekly rewards from signature campaign were all be invested to crypto like a full 100% and my fiat I just have to leave it there for my needs.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Investing the signature campaign earnings is good but I would advice you to start saving from your salary not really to invest on Bitcoin but it's a must habit for everyone to have.

I know the inflation our there is killing all our money but we need to find ways to increase our revenue stream to achieve better financial status.

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:02 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2024, 06:52:29 PM »

Investing the signature campaign earnings is good but I would advice you to start saving from your salary not really to invest on Bitcoin but it's a must habit for everyone to have.

I know the inflation our there is killing all our money but we need to find ways to increase our revenue stream to achieve better financial status.

Savings are important, undoubtedly, and savings should be considered separate from investments because I have seen a lot of people who think they don't need savings if they are making investments but they are wrong because investments don't guarantee anything, while you can potentially earn a lot of money from them, you have the risk of losing your investment most of the time, and if something tragic happens, you need to have some backup and your savings can be that.

So no matter how much money someone is investing whether in cryptocurrencies or any traditional investment asset, they need to make sure they are also saving some money on the other side to have some backup for unfortunate and sudden life situations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2024, 06:52:29 PM »

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2024, 08:01:04 PM »
-snip-
So no matter how much money someone is investing whether in cryptocurrencies or any traditional investment asset, they need to make sure they are also saving some money on the other side to have some backup for unfortunate and sudden life situations.
It is needed for emergencies because it is a necessary part of financial management.
Without having spare money, the strategy will not go according to plan.

I always leave a minimum of 20% of the funds for buybacks because that will be very important when the market suddenly crashes.

And the allocation for crypto as well as for the necessities of life really has to be separated.
Because if not, everything will go into crypto and we will be confused to make ends meet when crypto is not good.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1078
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:51:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2024, 08:35:36 PM »

We don't know financial condition for some one and why not spending their payment salary for investing in bitcoin, your statement 100% right never put all your eggs in one basket but not all people have freedom financial and easily to invest their money in bitcoin. Need to prepare good financial management with few percent spending for investing in bitcoin because most of them have many urgency in daily day and difficult to purchase all payment salary for investing in bitcoin.
Inflation actually killing our money values in the future, but most of them get difficult to manage well for investing and saving fund because large amount needed to spend in daily day than amount salary payment receiving.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15852
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2024, 12:26:35 AM »
We don't know financial condition for some one and why not spending their payment salary for investing in bitcoin, your statement 100% right never put all your eggs in one basket but not all people have freedom financial and easily to invest their money in bitcoin. Need to prepare good financial management with few percent spending for investing in bitcoin because most of them have many urgency in daily day and difficult to purchase all payment salary for investing in bitcoin.
Inflation actually killing our money values in the future, but most of them get difficult to manage well for investing and saving fund because large amount needed to spend in daily day than amount salary payment receiving.
We need fiat currency for daily use and also for investment to protect our assets, but each of us has different economic conditions and financial positions, so we also have different decisions. When we don't have enough fiat currency to pay our bills, we can't invest in real estate or crypto. Or, if we are not willing to lose all of our investment, we will tend to choose to save fiat currency in banks or buy government bonds for greater security.

If we could choose, I think we need to invest and constantly improve our income, find new sources of income to accumulate more assets for the future.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2024, 06:38:51 AM »
BTW... right now I only have FIAT and BTC, because I exchanged my BNB for BTC a few weeks ago. I want to only own 2 crypto assets, namely BTC and ETH in the next few months, and I will cash out everything into FIAT in Q4 2024, precisely a few months after the Bitcoin halving.

The amount of my BTC vs FIAT assets is now probably in the range of 70% for BTC and 30% for FIAT... this amount of course changes in total, due to the impact of BTC price fluctuations, so that my total assets when converted into USD change too.

Maybe if I don't buy BTC anymore, and my FIAT is still stable at the current amount, then the percentage of my BTC assets becomes 85% or 90% that makes me a little more relieved.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1722
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:46:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2024, 11:59:26 PM »
BTW... right now I only have FIAT and BTC, because I exchanged my BNB for BTC a few weeks ago. I want to only own 2 crypto assets, namely BTC and ETH in the next few months, and I will cash out everything into FIAT in Q4 2024, precisely a few months after the Bitcoin halving.
This is clear plan.
Indeed, even though we are focused on developing Bitcoin and also crypto because we will face a bullish era, it cannot be denied that fiat is also very important, not only in case you want to convert to crypto again when the market crashes, but also as funds. reserves or other financial management up front. Actually, I was a bit surprised when you decided to convert all BNB to BTC, but once again this is all included in one's financial and investment strategy. So of course there has been careful consideration as to why it is like this and like that.

Personally, I still hold several top coins, but Bitcoin is the main one, more than 50%. For fiat, it seems mine is much smaller, only around 5%. This might be quite stupid because I was too excited during the market crash yesterday haha

But yes, the most important thing is that the coin has enough potential. I also think to start taking profits when the bullish era starts again, in Q4 it looks like it will be one of the peaks. But maybe there will be a little left for early next year. However, it will also depend on how the market runs and develops, because sometimes our strategies and targets change or shift according to the market situation at that time.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2024, 07:17:22 PM »

The amount of my BTC vs FIAT assets is now probably in the range of 70% for BTC and 30% for FIAT... this amount of course changes in total, due to the impact of BTC price fluctuations, so that my total assets when converted into USD change too.

Maybe if I don't buy BTC anymore, and my FIAT is still stable at the current amount, then the percentage of my BTC assets becomes 85% or 90% that makes me a little more relieved.
A good choice if you only focus on 2 coins bitcoin and ethereum, both of which are leaders among other coins in the crypto world. I also prioritize these two coins and invest in larger amounts than other coins, only I also buy BNB and Solana as savings coins to hold

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1527
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:32:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2024, 08:06:36 PM »
You're right, inasmuch as the crypto market, especially Bitcoin may seem to be a very profitable investment that has the potential to fetch you good profits overtime, there's need to consider diversifying your investment. Regardless of how high the profitability seem, it's not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket.

Considering other options and spreading out your investment increases your chances of even higher profits and also give you experience in other areas rather than just cryptocurrency.

First a person should invest in different fields because if one field is facing troubles then he can get profit from another one and if someone wants to put money in crypto as well as some other field then he should also diversify inside the crypto industry.

Diversification is important not only outside the crypto industry but people should choose different coins for investment as well as different fields instead of just choosing crypto. Remember that you have to prefer that field about which you have maximum knowledge and have the ability to use your skills to get advantage.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1753
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2024, 08:08:27 PM »
There were times in 2021 when 90% of my assets were in the crypto market and 0% were in BTC. What a crazy portfolio! At the moment, 75% of my assets are in crypto and 50% of them are in BTC.

That is very aggressive! The problem is that the bear market may come, and you might lose some money!

There are good opportunities elsewhere, outside crypto, such as SP500 for example.

For now, I have about 35% in crypto, almost all of it in BTC!

If we could choose, I think we need to invest and constantly improve our income, find new sources of income to accumulate more assets for the future.

No doubt that this forum is an excelent extra income opportunity for us! I accumulated a lot of BTC in BTT and now here :)
██████████████████████████