follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Litecoin arbitrage  (Read 1146 times)

Offline dannk

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2019, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Litecoin arbitrage
« on: June 26, 2018, 04:24:25 PM »
Hello everyone! I want to share with you a really useful thing for litecoin arbitrage trading. If it were advertising, I would be happy, but I just share my opinion with you. The service, which I want to tell you today, is called BibitBot.com. This is an arbitration bot which you can find a lot nowadays, but it has its own great advantages. This is a non-automated trading bot. I am glad that the developers are really familiar with situations of fraud and create a product that would fully meet the interests of users. Yes, imagine, no connections to the left services, no opening access. You are free from all of these. Bibitbot com sends notifications about pumps and dumps daily. But it's good, because that's how I can track the situation and not miss the benefits.  I'm sure no profit I would not have any profit if I keep track of the holes by myself. Now there is a stable income (that makes me very happy, I hope soon to leave my job). You can say as much as you like that cryptocurrencies are now in a precarious position that the bitcoin rate is falling, but I'm sure that with arbitrage there will always be stability. After all, it has existed at all times.
As for the price BibitBot - here again there is much to enjoy. The bot is inexpensive, besides, I can confirm from my own experience that its use pays off. They have 4 tariffs for your choice.
I can say that I am happy that I came across this bot. Now I can profit from arbitrage from 3 to 30 bitcoins per month. The choice, of course, is yours, but if you, like me, are interested in arbitration, then I recommend you to try.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Litecoin arbitrage
« on: June 26, 2018, 04:24:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline annew

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2019, 03:14:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Litecoin arbitrage
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 12:53:30 PM »