follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 11655 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2024, 05:05:03 AM »
If Bitcoin is said to be expensive, yes it is expensive if you buy 1 BTC or 10 BTC.  But if you buy 0.000001 BTC it's cheap.  We can buy BTC according to the money we have.  Bitcoin can be bought according to the money we have, exchange allows it.. 8)
Many investors are afraid to start accumulating Bitcoin. If they are afraid of being priced now then I think that is normal. But many of us were scared when Bitcoin rose rapidly from 20k to 30k. And at that time we must be asking ourselves whether this is too expensive to buy? and we keep repeating it every time Bitcoin goes up. So now they regret it because they were too afraid to accumulate since the price of bitcoin was below 50k. This fear is realized because we have not yet determined our investment target. whether for the long term or short term.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2024, 05:05:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2024, 10:23:23 PM »
Many investors are afraid to start accumulating Bitcoin. If they are afraid of being priced now then I think that is normal. But many of us were scared when Bitcoin rose rapidly from 20k to 30k. And at that time we must be asking ourselves whether this is too expensive to buy? and we keep repeating it every time Bitcoin goes up. So now they regret it because they were too afraid to accumulate since the price of bitcoin was below 50k. This fear is realized because we have not yet determined our investment target. whether for the long term or short term.
Investors might think twice when they see bitcoin prices that are already expensive like this, but for whales who have very large amounts of money, they will not be afraid to buy bitcoin at any price because they have a lot of money. Usually fear actually makes it difficult for us to make a profit because there is a possibility that when we enter Bitcoin it could potentially trigger others to enter and ultimately the price of Bitcoin will increase.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2024, 05:10:04 PM »
Investors might think twice when they see bitcoin prices that are already expensive like this, but for whales who have very large amounts of money, they will not be afraid to buy bitcoin at any price because they have a lot of money. Usually fear actually makes it difficult for us to make a profit because there is a possibility that when we enter Bitcoin it could potentially trigger others to enter and ultimately the price of Bitcoin will increase.

It's best to adjust it to our capacity, if we are not whales who can manipulate the market, it's best to buy bitcoin before the halving, because after the halving the risks will be high. Whales know exactly when to get in and when to get out, and they don't mind being trapped at high prices they can hold for the long term.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2024, 09:51:16 PM »
Yes you've got a quite agreeable point there. Whales or Bitcoin large investors are more likely to make bold moves when it comes to investing in Bitcoin, because they have the capital to weather any potential downturns so this enables them to make very large investments. And these their large investments actually has the potential to drive up the price of Bitcoin, creating a sort of "self-fulfilling prophecy." It's an interesting point, and it seems like it could have some truth to it.

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2024, 09:29:50 AM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
See Bitcoin is definitely a large range of coins especially if you want to buy a Bitcoin you may find it expensive but if you invest according to your investment amount it will not seem expensive to you.  No one is asking you to buy a bitcoin but you can buy as many bitcoins as you can and according to your plan.  If you can buy bitcoins for $10 per day then you can do it, in this case the expensive thing doesn't matter.
Yes but you can say that day by day the price of Bitcoin is increasing so instead of buying the allocated Bitcoin every day you can keep buying Bitcoin at the right time at the right price according to your plan, in this case you don't need extra money as expansion for the extra price.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2024, 03:32:57 PM »
It's best to adjust it to our capacity, if we are not whales who can manipulate the market, it's best to buy bitcoin before the halving, because after the halving the risks will be high. Whales know exactly when to get in and when to get out, and they don't mind being trapped at high prices they can hold for the long term.
That's true, but when you buy bitcoin before the halving, does that mean you have to buy bitcoin now? isn't the price still expensive? I prefer to buy bitcoin when the halving is over, because it is certain that when the price of bitcoin is halved it can fall, maybe many miners will sell it at a high price.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2024, 04:21:19 PM »
That's true, but when you buy bitcoin before the halving, does that mean you have to buy bitcoin now? isn't the price still expensive? I prefer to buy bitcoin when the halving is over, because it is certain that when the price of bitcoin is halved it can fall, maybe many miners will sell it at a high price.

When the bitcoin halving occurs, many people predict that the price of bitcoin will fall because at that time many people will sell bitcoin. If you think it is the right time to buy, you can do it. I will also probably buy more bitcoin when the price goes down

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2024, 04:21:19 PM »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2024, 04:31:58 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.

-    You should know why you should invest in bitcoin. Is it that you can earn in bitcoin? Will it help you achieve what you want in life? Because if you doubt your answer, you should not invest in bitcoin but instead turn to alternative crypto to invest because your capital can multiply higher compared to bitcoin.

Although you can only face a higher level of risk there, if the crypto you hold is right, I can say that you really hit the jackpot.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2024, 06:07:49 PM »

When the bitcoin halving occurs, many people predict that the price of bitcoin will fall because at that time many people will sell bitcoin. If you think it is the right time to buy, you can do it. I will also probably buy more bitcoin when the price goes down
We have different market speculations because we have dissimilar market analyses. However, if we look at Bitcoin's history, there will be a pullback before or after the halving, and the price will rise higher. Since the sell-off has not yet occurred, I expect it will occur soon or after the halving. So, in my opinion, waiting for things to happen is the best way to maximize your earnings. People are terrified of being left behind, therefore it's a good decision to invest part of their capital.

Offline WatChe

• Activity: 726
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 05:34:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 500 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2024, 07:10:14 PM »

The first and foremost thing is to develop a trust and confidence in Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down there is fear that it's risky to buy Bitcoin because price will go further down and when price is up there is a cautionary measure that at such high price it's risky to buy Bitcoin. The point is one has to develop his own strategy that at what point one will buy and sell. Once you have that price in your range the trigger must be pulled. Otherwise one will keep regretting.   

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1019
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:16:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2024, 07:42:33 PM »
there is no such thing as expensive if we have the intention to buy it and there is money, bitcoin can be purchased in part according to our capabilities, so don't feel sad if you don't have 1 btc at the start of the investment, some people in the forum get bitcoin from the results of their work and that too some of them are not 1 BTC, but with an attitude of persevering towards your goal, one day you will definitely be able to have 1 Bitcoin
If you have money then there is no problem in buying bitcoins but one of the strategy is to follow DCA if one can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin using own earned money. This will give an investor the freedom to buy bitcoins. The investor will have the opportunity to purchase bitcoins according to his wishes using the amount of money he has. If one does this for a long time then there will definitely own a  bitcoins or can save more than one. Here the interest of the investor gets the highest priority.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #221 on: April 01, 2024, 11:18:47 PM »

The first and foremost thing is to develop a trust and confidence in Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down there is fear that it's risky to buy Bitcoin because price will go further down and when price is up there is a cautionary measure that at such high price it's risky to buy Bitcoin. The point is one has to develop his own strategy that at what point one will buy and sell. Once you have that price in your range the trigger must be pulled. Otherwise one will keep regretting.

I think something when Bitcoin drops in price we should be prepared to buy, there should be no doubt about that, we have to do it, those who do not want to buy in Bitcoin because as it continues to rise they will miss out, the only thing is for them to react When bitcoin has already reached more than $100k, I am sure that there will be many people who will want to buy bitcoin, because in the world things work like that, they only buy for the thrills or they only go to the plan of buying when it is so necessary.

The smartest people buy bitcoin when they know it is below the ATH, no matter what, if it goes down then they continue buying, I think that is the best attitude, you don't have to think about it too much, just have the conviction that bitcoin is going to go up, so done he will do it, and he will do it big, but for when? it is not known.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2024, 11:52:34 PM »

If Bitcoin is said to be expensive, yes it is expensive if you buy 1 BTC or 10 BTC.  But if you buy 0.000001 BTC it's cheap.  We can buy BTC according to the money we have.  Bitcoin can be bought according to the money we have, exchange allows it.. 8)

By buying with this method, which I feel is similar to or the same as the dollar cost averaging method, don't you think we can save even more ahead of the bearish market that certainly arises around times of halving? I mean, instead of using the DCA method, wouldn't it be better if we saved up for the bearish market instead?

I think something when Bitcoin drops in price we should be prepared to buy, there should be no doubt about that, we have to do it, those who do not want to buy in Bitcoin because as it continues to rise they will miss out, the only thing is for them to react When bitcoin has already reached more than $100k, I am sure that there will be many people who will want to buy bitcoin, because in the world things work like that, they only buy for the thrills or they only go to the plan of buying when it is so necessary.

The smartest people buy bitcoin when they know it is below the ATH, no matter what, if it goes down then they continue buying, I think that is the best attitude, you don't have to think about it too much, just have the conviction that bitcoin is going to go up, so done he will do it, and he will do it big, but for when? it is not known.

I think my above question was suppose to get an answer from this. If we neglect the DCA method and instead wait patiently when the market is bearish, does that give us a better chance to make a profit? How can we determine the perfect bearish price to kickstart our investment?
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2024, 12:42:18 AM »
I think my above question was suppose to get an answer from this. If we neglect the DCA method and instead wait patiently when the market is bearish, does that give us a better chance to make a profit? How can we determine the perfect bearish price to kickstart our investment?

That's a little difficult because the things to predict accurately are something that can be very close to $250k, I think the minimum it can go down is around $100k, and then in 4 years it will increase to around $600k-$700. k, of course this is just speculation, I wouldn't be able to describe it exactly, plus this assuming that there is no Fundamental that changes the entire market panorama, that is something that we see easily, but otherwise things can be seen as each person I would like to see , I am very inclined to think how they can be put together according to events, but I consider that if everything goes well that scenario can occur.

What happens is that predicting right now turns out to be very difficult, in fact I couldn't rely on Wyckoff, which is my strategy, I would have to Study very well each event that is in the world and how it can influence the market.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2024, 06:07:46 AM »
Near future with halving bitcoin get large correction and currently drop to $66k after raising new all time high price last mount around $73k, I don't think with current price of bitcoin too expensive for accumulating because without three weeks later have halving moment and bitcoin potential raise more higher price later.
Buy back right now or never if you want earn much profitable when halving time, just take opportunity with free money and not recommended to buy bitcoin current lower price take loan. I think not too expensive with current bitcoin price dropping to $66k behind potential when halving near future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG