follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin halving is beginning, not the end of a big bull run. Hold your bitcoins!  (Read 822 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1151
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:37:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Bitcoin halving complete but till now bitcoin price is stable. But we thought after halving bitcoin price will increase but till now we saw not increasing. I think near future Bitcoin price will increase statistic telling that.

So i want to hold my Bitcoin till future Bull run. I think within few months. Bitcoin price will increase. And till that i will hold my Bitcoin.
The near future you mean must be more specific, because I estimate it will happen 3 months from today. Maybe you think 3 months is a long time, but for other people it is a fast time. The speed of time is very relative, so it is possible that we will each have differences in assessing the speed of time seen from an investment eye.

Bitcoin just experienced a halving moment a few weeks ago, and I am still quite sure that even in the previous cycle, the price of Bitcoin did not immediately rise sharply after the halving, but it took a process until ATH was formed.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 10:43:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Bitcoin halving complete but till now bitcoin price is stable. But we thought after halving bitcoin price will increase but till now we saw not increasing. I think near future Bitcoin price will increase statistic telling that.

So i want to hold my Bitcoin till future Bull run. I think within few months. Bitcoin price will increase. And till that i will hold my Bitcoin.
The near future you mean must be more specific, because I estimate it will happen 3 months from today. Maybe you think 3 months is a long time, but for other people it is a fast time. The speed of time is very relative, so it is possible that we will each have differences in assessing the speed of time seen from an investment eye.

Bitcoin just experienced a halving moment a few weeks ago, and I am still quite sure that even in the previous cycle, the price of Bitcoin did not immediately rise sharply after the halving, but it took a process until ATH was formed.
Acctually time prediction is not possible i think. All are probably, may be like that. I want to tell or my prediction within 2-3 month bitcoin price will start increase slowly and it will continue till end of 2025. It is my personal opinion.I think you understand what i want to say. Thankyou.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2520
  • Last Active: Today at 01:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

i think they are just waiting what will happen in the HongKong BTC and ETH ETF trading day this monday. this is where they probably gauge and see whether the institutions in the US will also resume buying BTC and will SEC approve ETH ETF as well.

this bull run is suspended because of this, maybe in the mid of 2024 we shall see another pause of bull run  when London ETNs is about to start.
Hold BTC still so many happenings are coming and all are somewhat positive for the market.
I agree with your suggestion, we don't need to be affected by market conditions that appear to be dumping after the bitcoin halving because it seems like everyone is waiting. We should also do that, wait for the bullish season at the end of this year and keep holding our bitcoin.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1146
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I agree with your suggestion, we don't need to be affected by market conditions that appear to be dumping after the bitcoin halving because it seems like everyone is waiting. We should also do that, wait for the bullish season at the end of this year and keep holding our bitcoin.

One thing about holding Bitcoin is that, when you buy and decide to hold and the market dump, you don't have to worry about the loss because the loss in unrealized loss, you wouldn't be affected as long as you don't sell but the moment you sell your coins, that's when you become affected, so I will advice everyone to hold no matter what happen to the Bitcoin market.

I think even with this current dump of the market, there is going to be a shake out from people, it's advisable to be a diamond hand and hold strongly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Halving is the start of bull season but we have seen that Bitcoin has already touched its new ATH due to which the current dip is considered as an end of bull season by most of the investors therefore they are not happy with Bitcoin halving. These are the tests and trials that the market is going down after halving and only those will get benefit from current halving who keep their holding instead of doing any wrong thing due to current dip.

You will be familiar that two days ago prices went down from 57k$ but now it is again 60k$ so why doesn't someone buy it at 57k$ instead of selling it due to fear. You have to take good use of every situation and if you are going against your target and market situations then you will suffer a lot.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Halving is the start of bull season but we have seen that Bitcoin has already touched its new ATH due to which the current dip is considered as an end of bull season by most of the investors therefore they are not happy with Bitcoin halving. These are the tests and trials that the market is going down after halving and only those will get benefit from current halving who keep their holding instead of doing any wrong thing due to current dip.
Yes, halving is ideally the beginning of bullish season. Surprisingly that we can reach the ATH of Bitcoin before the halving happened. So, it is normal if the Bitcoin price dropped now. If the Bitcoin can increase very early, the drop also can be very early too. However, I think it is not the beginning of bearish season because we still have a lot of time for bullish season if we consider the 4 years cycle. The bullish season should last until the end of 2025. So must be confident to keep holding and wait for the next pump.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
You will be familiar that two days ago prices went down from 57k$ but now it is again 60k$ so why doesn't someone buy it at 57k$ instead of selling it due to fear.
Weak hands do not buy BTC during a dip or when the price drops low. They did no research, so they do not even believe in the network to begin with. Weak hands are just there for profit alone, that is why they try to time the market by buying when the price starts to rise, what we call buying out of fomo.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1087
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:25:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Bitcoin halving, a fourth halving, happened several hours ago at block #840,000. From now, Bitcoin block subsidy will be 3.25 bitcoins for each new block.

Let me emphasize, a halving is a beginning of a bull run, not the end. Stay strong, keep up your belief, and hold your bitcoins tightly.

During the bull market, there will be many big tests and if you have weak hands, you will sell your bitcoins and miss the peak of this big bull run.

Holding is the only option for investors because as the new investors think that BTC will pump after the halving but they don't have enough information on "How Halving Works" and now they are stuck.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:26:42 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Bitcoin halving, a fourth halving, happened several hours ago at block #840,000. From now, Bitcoin block subsidy will be 3.25 bitcoins for each new block.

Let me emphasize, a halving is a beginning of a bull run, not the end. Stay strong, keep up your belief, and hold your bitcoins tightly.

During the bull market, there will be many big tests and if you have weak hands, you will sell your bitcoins and miss the peak of this big bull run.

Holding is the only option for investors because as the new investors think that BTC will pump after the halving but they don't have enough information on "How Halving Works" and now they are stuck.
They don't understand what happens during the halving, they think that during the halving the price will rise, because miner rewards will be cut in half and demand will increase. Even though it's not certain that demand will increase, because I see many big investors who are still waiting. and whales will also play a role here.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter

They don't understand what happens during the halving, they think that during the halving the price will rise, because miner rewards will be cut in half and demand will increase. Even though it's not certain that demand will increase, because I see many big investors who are still waiting. and whales will also play a role here.
That's right, if we talk about demand then this depends on the conditions around us, when many people accept payments using bitcoin then demand will automatically increase, unfortunately for now the use of bitcoin in society is still very limited so raising the price of bitcoin to a higher level seems very hard to do.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1260
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 01:45:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Yield of each halving era of BTC by profitability and size of corrections - profitability is decreasing, but drawdowns are also decreasing:

1. Profit +5315%, drawdown -85%
2. Profit +1336%, drawdown -83% 
3. Profit +569%, drawdown -77%

P.S. There was one piece of positive news today:

A solo miner independently mined a block on the first cryptocurrency network and earned 3.4 BTC ($220,000).

Link https://mempool.space/block/0000000000000000000122d20c94bf71bba48531644412f98e05f3aca7167feb
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Sure, there are many FUDs during the bullish season. It is trying to weaken the trust of Bitcoin holders on the potential pump after halving. If we lost the trust, we may give up and sell all our Bitcoin.
Losing trust can cause one to miss opportunities not to sell at the right time. However, it will be okay if everyone has a selling price rather than selling at a loss price.

It will be an idea for one to sell some part of their bitcoin holdings rather than all at once that's what I always advise investors to do, not to sell entirely all of their bitcoin holdings at once because nobody knows if the price of bitcoin will increase later.

Online enwi

• Activity: 293
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
Sure, there are many FUDs during the bullish season. It is trying to weaken the trust of Bitcoin holders on the potential pump after halving. If we lost the trust, we may give up and sell all our Bitcoin.
Losing trust can cause one to miss opportunities not to sell at the right time. However, it will be okay if everyone has a selling price rather than selling at a loss price.

It will be an idea for one to sell some part of their bitcoin holdings rather than all at once that's what I always advise investors to do, not to sell entirely all of their bitcoin holdings at once because nobody knows if the price of bitcoin will increase later.

Exactly, everyone has their own decision to sell their assets at whatever price they want, depending on the economic conditions they have. Look at when we were in 2010, Only a few people kept Bitcoin well until it eventually became very expensive like At the moment. At that time, many people still underestimated the price of Bitcoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG