follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Gas fee on ethereum  (Read 3057 times)

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 243
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
Re: Gas fee on ethereum
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 10:40:02 AM »
High transaction cost is a major problem for ethereum transaction. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. You have to check from time to time when the transaction cost is low you can execute the transaction. I always do the same thing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 10:40:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 874
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2024, 06:27:49 PM »
I was about to do a transaction and the gas fee was very high! Any advice on how to get the lowest gas fees? I have looked at the heatmap, and I can see that at certain times and days, it's a bit lower. Any advice for a newbie? 

Thanks!!
This issue has been around for a long time, the most criticized in the Ethereum market and the most complained about by investors is its excessive transaction fees. A few years ago Ethereum thought of bringing their new technology to the market to eliminate this problem of excessive transaction fees but so far they have not succeeded in bringing their new technology to the market. They are working on Ethereum 2.0 technology till now and so far they have not succeeded in their work. If this technology succeeds in the market, hopefully there won't be the complaints we have about Ethereum.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1619
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 05:56:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2024, 06:46:04 AM »
I was about to do a transaction and the gas fee was very high! Any advice on how to get the lowest gas fees? I have looked at the heatmap, and I can see that at certain times and days, it's a bit lower. Any advice for a newbie? 

Thanks!!
Do it on weekends.

Currently, it's Saturday here in our country, and I tried to make a transaction on Ethereum Network and the gas fees when I did it is only $8. I did say the word "ONLY" because most of the time especially in the weekdays, the transaction fees on Ethereum can go to as high as $50. For now, that's the best thing that you can do if you want to make a transaction under Ethereum Network, but in general, gas fee on Ethereum is very high especially for an average investor compared to other L2's out there like Polygon, Arbitrum, etc.

My suggestion is that, as much as possible, don't make a transaction on Ethereum network if you are only transferring a few bucks or even a hundred bucks.

Offline Daiana

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • New in crypto, very interested in stablecoins
  • Last Active: Today at 04:55:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Avatar Karma
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2024, 03:48:17 AM »

[/quote]
Do it on weekends.

Currently, it's Saturday here in our country, and I tried to make a transaction on Ethereum Network and the gas fees when I did it is only $8. I did say the word "ONLY" because most of the time especially in the weekdays, the transaction fees on Ethereum can go to as high as $50. For now, that's the best thing that you can do if you want to make a transaction under Ethereum Network, but in general, gas fee on Ethereum is very high especially for an average investor compared to other L2's out there like Polygon, Arbitrum, etc.

My suggestion is that, as much as possible, don't make a transaction on Ethereum network if you are only transferring a few bucks or even a hundred bucks.
[/quote]

Yes, I realized that weekends are better so I will stick with that for the future. I also need to get comfortable and learn/use L2s

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2024, 09:11:14 PM »

Thanks!!
This issue has been around for a long time, the most criticized in the Ethereum market and the most complained about by investors is its excessive transaction fees. A few years ago Ethereum thought of bringing their new technology to the market to eliminate this problem of excessive transaction fees but so far they have not succeeded in bringing their new technology to the market. They are working on Ethereum 2.0 technology till now and so far they have not succeeded in their work. If this technology succeeds in the market, hopefully there won't be the complaints we have about Ethereum.
Unfortunately, over time, Ethereum has not made improvements to its network, so currently the Ethereum network has a weakness in that transaction fees are quite expensive, even though Ethereum's network security is good, there are still weaknesses that other people take advantage of to create new networks.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 984
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:19:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2024, 11:22:25 PM »
Unfortunately, over time, Ethereum has not made improvements to its network, so currently the Ethereum network has a weakness in that transaction fees are quite expensive, even though Ethereum's network security is good, there are still weaknesses that other people take advantage of to create new networks.
You can check out the gwei here https://etherscan.io/gastracker
Now the Ethereum network fee is cheaper but cannot be compared to the layer 2 network because it is different but at least with the current low gwei it is what many people expect as Ethereum users who often make transactions.

In the past when making bridge transactions it cost a lot of money but for now it is not more than $10 or even below, but for me this is already quite low.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1082
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 08:25:19 AM »
High transaction cost is a major problem for ethereum transaction. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. You have to check from time to time when the transaction cost is low you can execute the transaction. I always do the same thing.
But what we are trying to establish here? is that why not have at least a normal fee instead of growing high and low? because if we are in a hurry sending but the fee is too much ? then how can we use ethereum right away.
in this matter people are changing their use for other altcoins .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 08:25:19 AM »

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 874
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:27 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2024, 06:40:31 PM »
A big investor or a medium investor while investing does not think so much about when they will sell their investment but they definitely think about which platform they are investing in.  Generally, users on the Ethereum platform find it a hassle to transfer Ethereum because the transaction fees of Ethereum are the highest at all times. Since Ethereum has yet to solve this problem, their complaints will continue to come.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:03:48 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2024, 06:50:14 PM »

Ethereum transaction fee is known to be high in general, even if you're not sending Ethereum coin itself but involves the use of any other coin on the Ethereum network, you are expected to pay a more higher transaction fee, we should know this as a common attributes for the use the of network, and before initiating any transaction, we should first consider the cost for making it if it can be affordable by us or not.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2024, 10:09:11 AM »

Ethereum transaction fee is known to be high in general, even if you're not sending Ethereum coin itself but involves the use of any other coin on the Ethereum network, you are expected to pay a more higher transaction fee, we should know this as a common attributes for the use the of network, and before initiating any transaction, we should first consider the cost for making it if it can be affordable by us or not.
When Ethereum transaction fees increase, this has become a natural thing when many people use Ethereum to send money, this will make the network increasingly busy and ultimately require gas fees that are more expensive than usual.

Offline Daiana

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

10 Posts Avatar Karma
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2024, 07:52:28 PM »
There is no solution for this, just check diligently, in my opinion, because the gas fee will have time to be cheap, in my experience, it's cheap here, not like before, which was only 0.xx $, but at least it's cheaper than usual

Of course, for awhile, I felt like I was married to the heat map and checking in on it every 5 minutes! I was able to do the transaction at a decent rate in the end. The first price I had was 100 dollars and it went down to 18 dollars.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1122
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 08:11:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2024, 08:11:57 PM »
Of course, for awhile, I felt like I was married to the heat map and checking in on it every 5 minutes! I was able to do the transaction at a decent rate in the end. The first price I had was 100 dollars and it went down to 18 dollars.

Generally, during the weekend between Friday to Sunday, there used to be a decline in most blockchain with high fees price, they reduce during the weekend because less people tend to use the network during the weekend, I think that's why you were able to execute the transaction but I was surprised when you said you first $100 unless it's a smart contract transaction and not wallet to wallet address transaction or either it might be a bump in transaction as a result of spam, weekend transactions fees aren't always that high.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1232
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:19:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2024, 08:38:43 PM »
The transaction fee of ETH was very low before but when the price of ETH increased then the transaction fee of ETH also increased since then many people started using BSC chain.  ETH's high gas fee gives the bsc, tron, sol, polygon network a great opportunity to become popular. If ETH's gas fee didn't increase so much, maybe other chains wouldn't be so popular. This is a big problem for small transactions. Because if a large fee is charged for completing small transactions, it makes the users unhappy.

Offline Daiana

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

10 Posts Avatar Karma
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2024, 09:48:28 PM »

Generally, during the weekend between Friday to Sunday, there used to be a decline in most blockchain with high fees price, they reduce during the weekend because less people tend to use the network during the weekend, I think that's why you were able to execute the transaction but I was surprised when you said you first $100 unless it's a smart contract transaction and not wallet to wallet address transaction or either it might be a bump in transaction as a result of spam, weekend transactions fees aren't always that high.

Yes sorry, maybe I should have specified that I wanted to lock some dai into the DSR so that transaction is a smart contract. And the 100 dollar was a random weekday when I wasn't aware of the big difference in gas price..

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG