follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The halving time of 2024 is only zero(00) days.  (Read 782 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 872
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: The halving time of 2024 is only zero(00) days.
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2024, 04:11:08 AM »
Even though there is no how we can do away with the discrepancies in time interval, but everything has now come to turn a success because we have achieved it already, and what we can see from the next expectations over this was the increase in prize of transaction also know as transaction fees, we should also get ready to see the market pumping anytime sooner than expected.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2024, 04:11:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2024, 05:51:57 AM »

Once held, the price of Bitcoin will start to rise to the highest level. And it can be long until 2025 bull and I think it is possible for Bitcoin to reach 150k dollars.

I am sure that the halving in 2024 will be producing good outcomes for Bitcoin though we are still in a dip right now 13 hours from the supposed 4-year occurrence to split in half what miners can receive as reward for their contribution to the Bitcoin network. Honestly speaking, am a little bit apprehensive that the benefits of halving have already been factored in when BTC hit the new ATH record of $73K but I am still looking forward to its influence in the remaining months of 2024 and into 2025. This year's halving is actually a very unique one in the sense that we got the ETF approved which became the force for the push of the Bitcoin price...but on the other hand it can also be a negative factor to impact Bitcoin when investors will go sour of their ETF investments and will withdraw in droves. Preferably looking at the red roses in the garden and not the dried twigs, I want to wake up one day and see Bitcoin already in the $150K range. In extension, we should take this ongoing dip as a big opportunity to get more BTC to our arsenals so that we can then be smiling to the bank when the right time will come.

I definitely looked forward to this 13 hour period and dived into the Bitcoin market all the while.  But somehow I didn't see much improvement in the Bitcoin market, after learning about the history of past halvings.  During that halving, the price of Bitcoin increases very little and is under the control of investors because all investors are ready to invest then.  I will hold my holdings for the big bull run until 225 and wait.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2024, 07:08:27 AM »
I definitely looked forward to this 13 hour period and dived into the Bitcoin market all the while.  But somehow I didn't see much improvement in the Bitcoin market, after learning about the history of past halvings.  During that halving, the price of Bitcoin increases very little and is under the control of investors because all investors are ready to invest then.  I will hold my holdings for the big bull run until 225 and wait.
Starting with a price of $64k when the halving occurred, I think there are still many people who are optimistic that in the future there will be a bull run market which will make the price of Bitcoin rise to $100k... still we know that the halving has just happened and this will be the starting point for the next few months in Bitcoin's bullish journey this year.. hopefully it will come true.

Another thing you need to know is that Bitcoin transaction fees are quite high at the moment, so instead of transferring your BTC to an exchange, it might be better to just hold it for the next few months. Let's welcome the bullish moment..

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1143
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2024, 08:30:15 AM »
[img
Source link: https://bitbo.io/halving/
halding time is only 13 hours left, after which subject April halving will start.  Once held, the price of Bitcoin will start to rise to the highest level. And it can be long until 2025 bull and I think it is possible for Bitcoin to reach 150k dollars. Do you comment everyone can express their opinion here.
With the Bitcoin halving, however, the mempool has grown exponentially, and one of the reasons for this mempool growth is the increase in transactions. People are buying bitcoins and putting a lot of effort into holding it as seen from the mempool growth. I think if a bull run starts in the market a few months after the halving, the price can certainly go from $100k to $170k  or $200k more. But anyway you have to invest and move forward with the investment only then everyone can taste the bull market. But if the investment doesn't go with it, we won't enjoy the next bull market. Let's still invest in the right time to invest and enjoy the bull market.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2024, 09:58:14 AM »
After the halving, transaction fees on the Bitcoin network have skyrocketed - a typical BTC transfer will cost $70-$90, and in some cases over $100.

On the 840,000 block alone, miners received a record commission of 37.6 BTC ($2.4 million) in addition to the reward for the block itself from the network.

The reason for the sharp increase in commission is the launch of the new Bitcoin-based Runes protocol - the project allows miners to mine tokens on top of the main network.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1069
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2024, 01:10:40 PM »

halding time is only 13 hours left, after which subject April halving will start.  Once held, the price of Bitcoin will start to rise to the highest level. And it can be long until 2025 bull and I think it is possible for Bitcoin to reach 150k dollars. Do you comment everyone can express their opinion here.
still there is no big effect in the market up tonow mate  https://coinmarketcap.com/ look at the market and you can see that still waiting for what would be the result of after halving in which there are tons of expectation that this market will act accordingly to favor all HODLERS.
I am one of those lol so lets pray to what will be the outcome of our waiting.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Last Active: Today at 07:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2024, 11:19:14 PM »

The halving took place but I didn't notice the Bitcoin price going up. Bitcoin price has held its halving between the $65k price, currently the highest transaction volume at this time. You may notice a massive increase in transaction fees during this time, as far as possible the increase in transactions during this time is normal as the Bitcoin halving is held at peak prices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2024, 11:19:14 PM »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1141
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 12:56:22 AM »

The halving took place but I didn't notice the Bitcoin price going up. Bitcoin price has held its halving between the $65k price, currently the highest transaction volume at this time. You may notice a massive increase in transaction fees during this time, as far as possible the increase in transactions during this time is normal as the Bitcoin halving is held at peak prices.
Well, the current price of bitcoin seems to be maintained so that it doesn't rise and doesn't fall too much. This shows that there is a great battle in the market between sellers and buyers who are equally balanced. But this had a good impact on altcoins which started to have a big increase. especially in the Altcoin AI and meme categories. But if BTC corrects from the current price then it will also be a natural thing before it has a higher increase.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1565
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2024, 12:05:21 AM »

The halving took place but I didn't notice the Bitcoin price going up. (...)

Historically speaking, the biggest pumps took place quite sometime after the halving blocks, even over a year, so even if the halving price pattern is to be repeated, some patience will be required.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1084
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:42:30 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2024, 09:57:27 AM »

Well, that's normal. Not because the halving is done, the price will immediately go up. Remember that it will take quite some time before the halving has taken effect, maybe around a few months or it may even take a year. No one can determine but that should be the same as the historical data of Bitcoin price.

An increase in transaction fees is also normal. The only thing we can hope for right now is to return it back to normal quickly, but for the Bitcoin price, we have nothing to do but to patiently wait for the effect of halving ;)
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2024, 06:58:55 PM »

Halving doesn't connote instant surge in price and that doesn't mean that all time bitcoin will keep increasing in price but we should always be optimistic that something positive must definitely occur along the line. From my research bitcoin always create new price level within next year, that is to say we may see new ATH in 2025 mid to ending of the year.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 681
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:09 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2024, 05:54:58 PM »
Halving doesn't connote instant surge in price and that doesn't mean that all time bitcoin will keep increasing in price but we should always be optimistic that something positive must definitely occur along the line. From my research bitcoin always create new price level within next year, that is to say we may see new ATH in 2025 mid to ending of the year.
Exactly, only a few people mean that the halving will make the price rise. The main aim of the halving is actually to reduce the yield of bitcoin obtained from miners so that bitcoin production will be increasingly difficult to obtain, to obtain bitcoin is increasingly difficult. There is no guarantee that the price will rise because the price of bitcoin depends on market conditions.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 823
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2024, 07:13:10 PM »
I am replying late but let me tell you what you expected is not happening, Halving has done but BTC did not started to rise to the highest level but I can tell that its been rising since then, I might be wrong as I did not speculated all the time, but yeah it is rising and still rising, and I am also waiting for it to go to the highest point. I also hope that it will reach $100k soon or maybe by the end of 2024.

My top target for BTC is $110k for this halving, as currently nothing surprising or positive news remains in the market that could increase its adoption more. I guess, this is enough for BTC to rise to the point of $100k or $110k if all things went right. BTC is highly unpredictable too at the moment, as many are still saying it can go down to $53k and I also fear the same thing but let's hope for good. BTW on what factors you made your prediction, or you are predicting all this for long term period. If yes then I am 100% agree with you.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██