follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Did You not Realize that Ethereum Already has a Rival to the Binance Smart Chain  (Read 3946 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Ethereum has now lost trust and it really felt like me because I watched it on various Telegram channels.
I'll try to describe a little :

-Ethereum lost the war with transaction fees against BSC (Binance Smart Chain).
-DEX UNIswap from erc20 was overtaken by its Markecap by DEX Pancake Swap from BSC (Binance Smart Chain).
-A lot of famous people and whale investors wrote on Twitter that they don't want to pay millions of dollars in transaction fees alone.
-I have created a BSC wallet from the end of December 2020 and have saved 0.1 BNB for transaction fees and that's enough for up to tens of token transactions at BSC.

Have you guys in this forum felt the same way as me ?
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline XM8

• Activity: 1108
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:30:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Yes, brother, you are right. I totally agree with you. It seems to me that Ethereum is losing its popularity day by day due to its excess gas fee . But  is another coin Binance has responded extensively to the market. In just a few days, the value of these binance coins has risen so much that everyone is saying that soon these binance coins will overtake Ethereum. Now If the Ethereum community does not solve the problem of excess gas fee, they may soon lose their popularity.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
Ethereum has now lost trust and it really felt like me because I watched it on various Telegram channels.

-DEX UNIswap from erc20 was overtaken by its Markecap by DEX Pancake Swap from BSC (Binance Smart Chain).
-A lot of famous people and whale investors wrote on Twitter that they don't want to pay millions of dollars in transaction fees alone.
-I have created a BSC wallet from the end of December 2020 and have saved 0.1 BNB for transaction fees and that's enough for up to tens of token transactions at BSC.

There is always a competition in the cryptocurrency sector. Everyone is fade up with the ethereum transaction fees. Already Ethereum 2.0 goes on live but it is a long process. Until completion, other options like BSC, Polkadot are taking the facilities of the lackage of Ethereum. No one wants to give such huge fees. Yesterday, i wanted to make transaction of DEGO, it claims 2.29Etherum. Can you believe? Many projects are moving towards to BSC for this. Panacake swap recently surpassed Uniswap which is now an example for others. I also moved 0.15 BNB on BSC network for transaction fees like you.  :D  +1

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Investors will take to consideration the terrifying Ethereum transaction fees. Most of the time they will choose the winning position to save a lot of money than just to pay huge money in transactions. BSC is above ERC 20 in this aspect due to migrating of investors and traders from ERC 20 to BSC. Probably BNB will increase even more in the next future.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline krypto4uvak

• Activity: 398
  • Last Active: July 26, 2021, 09:26:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
Yes, I am also slowly leaving Ethereum. And now I'm going to the Tron. Because Tron has very fast and low fees. And Ethereum is no longer interesting to me.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline sky20

• Activity: 958
  • Last Active: November 19, 2021, 05:31:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
Yes, I also support Binance Smart Chain. Honestly I'm tired of paying ether gas fees now. I have had to pay a lot of gas fees in a few days. I am really worried about it. I would be happy if the smart chain is to be an ether competitor.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3441
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

^ Need I say more?  ;D

I wouldn't say I lost trust. I just prefer convenience at the cheapest way possible which BSC is currently giving and I believe many thinks the same.

There are still many people who prefer decentralization over fees. BSC is fast and cheap because they only have 21 nodes which makes it centralized. Compare that to thousands of nodes on the ethereum chain.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline LeVi

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: September 04, 2022, 01:26:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Binance chain has a very popular brand attached to it so no doubt it is going to be financially succesfull. If there is any technical merit behind the hype remains to be seen but I kinda doubt it. It doesnt support smart contracts so it doesn't really compete with ethereum at all.
but
Binance is a replicated state machine powered by Cosmos SDK.

Smart contracts can be built in as modules that validators merge in to the client or as sidechains using Cosmos IBC.

It is very powerful and the curation by validators means no spam on the chain, with powerful and standardardised smart contracts in a very scalable architecture.

Offline Prime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • NeedForTurbo
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 08:44:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
Yep, now we have Binance Smart Chain that may compete with Ethereum. If the negative sides of Ethereum continue and no proper solutions, I am sure people will move to Binance Smart Chain. For example about the high transaction fees, people are very disappointed with this problem for a long time, but no solutions from Vitalik. People are starting to find out another solution, one of them is to move to Binance Smart Chain.
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████
                                                   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
I may think so becaus eof the fee transaction

Offline eldial

• Activity: 640
  • Referrals: 10
  • Last Active: March 17, 2022, 03:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
Yes I agree ethereum already has a rival to the Binance smart chain because as this moment the Binance in the market will too rise but it will cannot effect of ethereum in the exchanges because of many assets using this but unfortunately the Binance become a good coins in the cryptocurrency someday.
e]
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline Falcon

• Activity: 967
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 02:43:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
Maybe because I read some project on telegram that they are planning to move from Ethereum blockchain to Smart Chain. Gas fee is the big factor that made them to transfer in order to grab the lowest fees at the same time to add another level of opportunity. Bsc will become more popular and u hope will come to rank 2.

Offline youdacapt

• Activity: 407
  • Help someone today, doesnt matter if you know them
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
Binance smart chain does not have the guts to rival etherum on the long term; all these shenanigans that we are experiencing is only for the short term because in truth, even CZ does not have a solution to network clogging on blockchains.

Think about it, etherum blockchain was once cheap, but then the blockchain evolved and got congested due to adoption; once binance smart chain achieves massive adoption to the level at which etherum is, it will also clog; then a new blockchain emerges.
Rinse and repeat.

Etherum remains king of altcoins.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 09:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Yes, I am also slowly leaving Ethereum. And now I'm going to the Tron. Because Tron has very fast and low fees. And Ethereum is no longer interesting to me.

I think TRON is the best choice to leave Ethereum. Ethereum is so high gas fee . I think It is not good for trader, investor and bounty hunter. We must have the good solution and find the project with TRC20 or waves.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Trumpet

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 09:53:01 AM
    • View Profile

I think the Ethereum platform has lost a lot of their popularity. This is because most people avoid this etherium platform because of the extra transactions Going towards other platforms.The value of binance coins was pumping a lot a few days ago. Many thought that this Binans coin could surpass Ethereum But it did not happen. Again the value of binance coins has been dumping.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG