follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ARKM: Ecosystem Fund & Wintermute transfer token to Binance (2024.04.03)  (Read 285 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
I - Onchain data from 52Hz Onchain (in Vietnamese)
I translated the 52Hz Onchain's post from Vietnamese to English, with refinements and explanations of crypto market slangs. I will present text + images so we can view, quote and discuss more easily. I think this is better than sending a simple link.

ARKM token is the native cryptocurrency of the Arkham Intelligence platform.

ARKM Ecosystem Fund deposited 2.61M ARKM ($6.61M) to Binance. Wintermute also deposited 1.4M ARKM ($3.53M) to Binance.

This makes investors wonder if the project and market makers want to distribute at this price range. Previously, each time ARKM Ecosystem Fund transferred tokens to CEX, we often had a short-term price adjustment. However, the price often grew strongly afterwards.

Currently, ARKM has a lot of positive news such as being listed on Coinbase. This could significantly increase liquidity and interest in ARKM.

However, the overall market trend is currently quite bleak, ARKM will have to sideways for a long time until the AI trend explodes again after halving.

II - Technical analysis (Daily chart)

The ARKM token price has fallen below the Daily EMA34 (Sonic R) and Kumo Cloud (Ichimoku), indicating a loss of growth momentum for ARKM in the short term. In the near future, we can expect ARKM to move sideways or decline in the context of the overall market volatility.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 05:30:47 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Re: ARKM: Ecosystem Fund & Wintermute transfer token to Binance
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 01:03:59 AM »
There are several AI coins that rely on artificial intelligence, such as ARKM, Ocean, and Agi. I expect them to grow significantly this year.

As for ARKM, according to what I read, it is one of the top 200 projects according to market value. Also they have a good roadmap and great community support that makes the Arkham project promising in the long run.

Circulating supply is not large, about 204,600,000 ARKM, but the problem in my opinion is that the total supply of about 1,000,000,000 ARKM is rather large and it would be good if they burned an amount of it in stages.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

There are several AI coins that rely on artificial intelligence, such as ARKM, Ocean, and Agi. I expect them to grow significantly this year.

As for ARKM, according to what I read, it is one of the top 200 projects according to market value. Also they have a good roadmap and great community support that makes the Arkham project promising in the long run.

Circulating supply is not large, about 204,600,000 ARKM, but the problem in my opinion is that the total supply of about 1,000,000,000 ARKM is rather large and it would be good if they burned an amount of it in stages.
AI is one of the big trends that I was not ready to participate in because I thought they were just jokes related to ChatGPT, but in fact it made me regret: AI-tokens increased very strongly and quickly created new ATHs. ARKM is one of the tokens of the project that has a real product and is being actively used by many traders to track on-chain data, especially the behaviors of big whales in the market. When the whales are still accumulating and holding ARKM, I believe that the potential of ARKM is still very bright.

I don't expect token burning, but rather the expansion of value from the project and user demand in the future. That will be the driving force to help ARKM price increase in the long term.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
    • View Profile

I don't expect token burning, but rather the expansion of value from the project and user demand in the future. That will be the driving force to help ARKM price increase in the long term.
I agree with you about increasing the value in the future, confirming that the success of the project and the existence of a real need gives great value to the token in the future and drives more demand.

But as for burning the token, I expect that the number of Total Supply is large and burning the token will give greater value. This happened with similar tokens. See, for example, BNB, despite the great value and the need for the token constantly exists due to network fees and so on, but Binance continues to burn, which gives greater value to the token. .

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

I agree with you about increasing the value in the future, confirming that the success of the project and the existence of a real need gives great value to the token in the future and drives more demand.

But as for burning the token, I expect that the number of Total Supply is large and burning the token will give greater value. This happened with similar tokens. See, for example, BNB, despite the great value and the need for the token constantly exists due to network fees and so on, but Binance continues to burn, which gives greater value to the token. .
Arkham also has a plan to buyback and burn tokens [1], but I don't think it can really have a strong impact on the token price in the long run. I'm also afraid that at some point we won't have enough tokens to use on the platform and the tokens will be too expensive to access.

BNB has a mechanism to burn tokens from the revenue of Binance CEX, but I don't think this creates value for the BNB token through increasing scarcity. The crypto market exists on faith, when users believe in the potential of a project, they will create buying pressure and push the token price up. Of course, burning is also one of many ways to reduce selling pressure in the market.

[1] ARKHAM BUYBACK AND BURN SALES PROGRAM
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Arkham also has a plan to buyback and burn tokens [1], but I don't think it can really have a strong impact on the token price in the long run. I'm also afraid that at some point we won't have enough tokens to use on the platform and the tokens will be too expensive to access.

BNB has a mechanism to burn tokens from the revenue of Binance CEX, but I don't think this creates value for the BNB token through increasing scarcity. The crypto market exists on faith, when users believe in the potential of a project, they will create buying pressure and push the token price up. Of course, burning is also one of many ways to reduce selling pressure in the market.

[1] ARKHAM BUYBACK AND BURN SALES PROGRAM
It's good to hear that "Arkham also has a plan to buyback and burn tokens", that's good news.

But I agree with you that the burning mechanism is one of the additional ways to raise the price and is not the main factor, because as you mentioned, belief in the project and the existence of an actual need in the market are the biggest factors in raising the price.

Many tokens have a small total supply or burn large quantities regularly, but this does not help the price rise because the project is fundamentally not good or does not have the ability to develop and gain people’s interest.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

It's good to hear that "Arkham also has a plan to buyback and burn tokens", that's good news.

But I agree with you that the burning mechanism is one of the additional ways to raise the price and is not the main factor, because as you mentioned, belief in the project and the existence of an actual need in the market are the biggest factors in raising the price.

Many tokens have a small total supply or burn large quantities regularly, but this does not help the price rise because the project is fundamentally not good or does not have the ability to develop and gain people’s interest.
I don't usually like conspiracy theories, but perhaps the crypto market is still in a strong manipulation phase, so price fluctuations are often the result of whale behavior rather than supply/demand. The price of a token increases: simply because the majority of the circulating supply is already in the hands of whales and they decide to pump to be able to sell tokens at a high price. I believe that whales often follow market news and are very good at technical analysis to take advantage of very good on-chart signals to legitimize market manipulation.

I hope that on-chain data updates can be used as part of history so that when the price of a token like ARKM goes up, we can explain it by the behavior of whales in the past ^^