follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Anyone else remember when Madden had a lot of ability drills  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Nanlina

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 03, 2020, 03:04:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
It's been this way for like over five years lol, EA is becoming lazier and lazier from the absence of competition. And why wouldn't they? Not like they'll quit making money.Well I believe 2K recently also purchased a permit to make their very own NFL game, so perhaps EA will eventually pick it up now that they have real competition. I think Madden fans will buy Madden NFL if it is good even if it is not realistic.

Add a career mode like NBA2k. At least their copyright on the NFL expired so other companies can create NFL games.2k is garbage online convinced. However, their franchise styles have great depth and customization. I play 2k soley for that and it is significantly better than what Madden offers. Madden transactions are undoable. I understand making transactions in NFL is rare and harder than NBA but madden made it hopeless to even do transactions. For starters, there is no trade finder in madden which means every single time that you want to move a Madden NFL player, you'd have to set up the trade yourself.

Plus you could only add up to 3 things in each trade that makes trade negotiation extremely difficult. Wanna see how you could enhance the deal? There is simply no consistency and no logic in madden trade. I could literally flip a second and a 70+ QB for large Q or 3 70-80 rated Madden NFL players to Zach Martin but that I can not even trade my entire team for Jonah Williams? On the other hand round picks are only food stamps to the majority of teams and you could literally trade some scrubs for a first round pick if the Madden NFL player fits the team need. 2K is obviously lazy and rarely enhances myleague mode but then afterward 2k myleague remains 1000 miles before madden franchise.

I thought they made a big change (x variable skills ) and enjoyed very much. I will not deny however, that the franchise mode is very lacking when compared to the NBA 2k franchise. Not even big change, they simply brought back a feature from like 10 matches ago.Ah yes, that does not love the Enforcer skill and also the 60 forced fumbles a year by Madden NFL players that have it. Also their constructed in draft classes being so shit that half of the QB SS/X Factor abilities never get used. Rather than paying full price at launch so glad I simply picked it up for 23 dollars. MUT is a joke this season using the random deflections leading in the right CB deflecting a pass to the LE to select off 45 yards away... happens at least once a complete game.

Anyone else remember when Madden had a lot of ability drills?

Wish MUT was a video game that is separate that is complete and regular Madden focused on franchise and went in particulars with it rather than taking shit outside and making business so bare. It is mad that Madden 03 has a franchise mode compared to Madden 20. I really like MUT, but I agree with this. Have another match for MUT and focus on franchise and most of time teams. That is coming from someone who mainly plays with MUT. Honest question...what do u get from MUT...not to insult u whatsoever but to me it is honestly the worst shit so as a Madden NFL player I wanna kno ur ideas on why it is enjoyable.

If you want to know more, please click mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline maddistrong

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 29, 2020, 03:30:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Anyone else remember when Madden had a lot of ability drills
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 05:39:35 PM »
Ohhh, I forgot it, but you have made me remeber it. It was funny.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG