follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: how to become a Trader  (Read 9251 times)

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
Re: how to become a Trader
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 01:17:50 PM »
Start better with investment, not with trade.So you will know where the market is moving and will be able to their capabilities . Whether you want it or not.
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 01:17:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sidkz

• Activity: 309
  • 📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS
  • Last Active: January 22, 2022, 01:07:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2019, 04:04:34 PM »
in order to conduct a successful trade you will need knowledge and experience
You can take a lot of sources from books from video lessons and it’s not hard to find

Offline forvert

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1962
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: December 13, 2022, 07:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2019, 09:00:51 PM »
It’s so vital to remember that, at the end of the day, the only way you’re going to make money as a cryptocurrency trader is when you actually sell your cryptocurrencies. Of course, this is the same with any kind of trading, but it’s important to be mindful of market fluctuations and figuring out the best time to sell.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:03:37 PM by forvert »

Offline bitjudge

• Activity: 1086
  • Last Active: January 29, 2022, 02:13:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2019, 09:10:22 PM »
A welcome to you newbie. You want to start into trading but you don't know what to do. Let me share some of the things you need that will help you.

1. Don't go into a battle with no weapons. - What is this? In battle, a soldier needs weapons in order to win. Same with trading, in order to become a successful one, you need to gain knowledge and information that will help you in trading like for example. How to use indicators, How to use technical analysis. How to read candlesticks and so many more. Don't trade with no knowledge because your money will be gone like "POOF".

2. Trade emotionless. - This is very hard to do especially if you are a very emotional people. When I am starting in trading, I tend to put some emotions in my trading and what is the end - result? LOSS. WHY? Because when I saw my bought coin crashing down, I sold all of it at a loss because I don't want to lose my funds. Don't trade with emotions because emotions will eat you and your money. Trade calmly and no emotions involved. Smiley

3. Be patient - When traders ask for an advice, this is always the first thing they are saying but accept it that some traders tend to become impatient and the end, it will be a loss for them. If your bought coin crashed below your buying price, leave the exchange. Don't see it for hours or even days. Sometimes, we need to hold and be patient for us to gain profits. When I am trading and I see my coin dropped below my buying price, I'm reading here in the forum and I don't see the exchange very often. It will be stressful if you do that.

4. Don't risk any amount that you can't afford to lose. - You need to set a specific amount for you in trading that when that money is lost, you will not feel anything bad. In my first trading, I invested 100$ in trading. Lucky I am not at a loss right now but if if if my 100$ will be gone in trading, I will not feel anything because I can afford that value to lose. In order to do this you need some discipline too.

5. Don't trade by using signals from the pump and dump groups - I inserted this because I know that P & D groups especially on telegrams are SHIT.. PURE BULLSHIT. If you are a newbie, its better to learn how to read charts rather than hoping for the group to share some signals for you. Before they share a signal, they bought it already and they need people to pump it. When the time comes that their target price reached, they will dump into your face very hard that when you are about to sell it, you are now at a loss so don't trade using signals with them.

Hope this helps Smiley

These recommendations seem sensible.
I just want to ask you this is your personal experience or have you copied it from somewhere?
I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm really interested.

Offline Stuart

• Activity: 1161
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 02, 2023, 08:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2019, 04:38:47 AM »
I prefer more profit than trading
Before you start trading as a pro, and as a big trader, you must be able to control you emotions of loss, and should have understood how the market chart moves. Trading could be frustrating when the market is facing a hard time, and could be fulfilling when there is a green all round the market.
Caution!!! If you don't take it on a gradual process as a new trader, you could be heading to a dead end. Crypto trading is not to be compared to real life commodities, these are digital currencies, and there is a lot of fluctuations involved.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG