follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Tron CEO: Bitcoin to Break $100K in 2025 and Pull Up Other Coins  (Read 10755 times)

Offline zendicator

• Activity: 888
  • DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 21, 2021, 01:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Tron CEO: Bitcoin to Break $100K in 2025 and Pull Up Other Coins
« on: February 25, 2020, 03:22:33 AM »

Justin Sun, the founder and CEO of Tron (TRX), the 15th biggest cryptocurrency by market cap, is investing in a number of cryptos other than Bitcoin (BTC).

In a Feb. 23 interview with CNN, Tron CEO said that he is a long-term believer in cryptocurrencies and owns a stake in many altcoins, including the two largest coins after Bitcoin — Ether (ETH) and XRP.

Tron CEO predicts that Bitcoin will cross $100,000 mark in 2025

When asked whether Sun has its crypto portfolio diversified, the Tron CEO answered:

“I own a lot of XRP and Ethereum, too. I’m like a long-term believer of the crypto so I want all crypto assets to succeed. So that’s why I own a lot of other different cryptos as well.”

As a major believer in crypto, Sun is bullish on the price of cryptocurrencies and confident that cryptos like Bitcoin are the future of money. In the interview, Tron CEO predicted that Bitcoin will cross $100,000 mark in 2025, emphasizing that other cryptocurrencies will follow the trend.

Justin Sun’s $100,000 Bitcoin prediction in his own words:

“I definitely believe Bitcoin will pass $100K in 2025. I believe we can achieve this price before 2025. At the same time, I think a lot of other crypto projects like Tron, Ethereum and XRP will also see bull market.”

Tron CEO only uses fiat money in daily life

In line with his bullish stance on crypto, Tron’s Justin Sun claimed in the interview that he invests all of his money to crypto. However, Sun still converts his crypto in fiat currencies like the United States dollar. In the interview, Tron CEO said that he only withdraws crypto to fiat when he needs to spend money in his daily life.

Justin Sun says Warren Buffett is “very open” to blockchain and crypto

The news comes about a month after Sun had his charity lunch with Berkshire Hathaway chairman and known Bitcoin critic Warren Buffett. On Jan. 23, Tron CEO met with Buffett to finally have a long-awaited luncheon after postponing the event for medical reasons previously in 2019.

In the latest interview, Tron CEO revealed that he didn’t exactly try to convince the famous billionaire investor that crypto will massively surge in the coming years. Instead, Justin Sun was trying to explain some crypto potentials to Buffett as he wanted him to understand basic fundamentals of blockchain and crypto such as instant crypto transactions.

Buffet eventually slams crypto again

Tron CEO also outlined that Buffett was “very open” to new technologies like crypto and blockchain, noting that the the known investor accepted Bitcoin and TRX from him. However, Buffett has claimed that he doesn’t own any cryptocurrency and doesn’t plan to invest in any crypto in a Feb. 24 interview with CNBC. In the interview, the billionaire investor reiterated his negative stance on crypto, arguing that cryptos have “zero” value and don’t produce anything.

In another CNBC interview in 2018, Buffet predicted that crypto will come to a “bad ending,” declaring that Bitcoin is "probably rat poison squared.”

Cointelegraph reached out to the Tron team for additional comments on the matter and will update if we hear back.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/tron-ceo-bitcoin-to-break-100k-in-2025-and-pull-up-other-coins

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Tron CEO: Bitcoin to Break $100K in 2025 and Pull Up Other Coins
« on: February 25, 2020, 03:22:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Fenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 03:10:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
Re: Tron CEO: Bitcoin to Break $100K in 2025 and Pull Up Other Coins
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 08:32:34 AM »
Bitcoin is unlikely to rise in price to one hundred thousand dollars. We saw only one significant increase in the price of bitcoin to $ 20,000 in December 2017, after which its price fell sharply to $ 6,000 and has not even come close to its previous price record since then.
If the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, then some negative information will necessarily follow and, due to panic and fear of losing their possible income, people will sell it and its price will invariably fall.
Maybe, of course, I'm wrong, let's see.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Michael.sol

• Activity: 586
  • XyFinance
  • Last Active: April 29, 2023, 06:16:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 04:48:09 PM »
Wow , This is really good to see that there is good prediction about Bitcoin , hopefully this prediction is really going true in future . If this is happen then everyone recive a good profit from it .

Offline KKH84

• Activity: 815
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 04:19:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »
Everyone is free to make bitcoin price predictions with their own analysis, including us.  But all of that is just time and circumstances that will answer it, to be honest I have often read the predictions of crypto experts about the price of Bitcoin in the future, but I don't believe it 100%.

IyemRoker

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 03:23:27 PM »
Now there is already news about Bitcoin that was told by Justin Sun on Twitter and this is very frustrating for me, where he said that Bitcoin will penetrate the price of 100,000 uSD in 2025.

The value is very high but we will not know also in the future what it's like, only the problem is why Justin Sun is talking about Bitcoin, why not TRON?
This Justin Sun should talk about TRON in 2025 this price will be 1 USD and that is our hope. LOL

Offline Msweet

• Activity: 837
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 11, 2023, 04:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 04:38:44 PM »
Everyone is free to make bitcoin price predictions with their own analysis, including us.  But all of that is just time and circumstances that will answer it, to be honest I have often read the predictions of crypto experts about the price of Bitcoin in the future, but I don't believe it 100%.
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.  I totally agree with you.  Because experienced people compare science to grow their own coins, they all say that the price of bitcoin increases a lot, but I think there is some honesty because they reach a level close to their limit whether they cross it or not.

Offline KKH84

• Activity: 815
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 04:19:19 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 07:05:21 AM »
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.  I totally agree with you.  Because experienced people compare science to grow their own coins, they all say that the price of bitcoin increases a lot, but I think there is some honesty because they reach a level close to their limit whether they cross it or not.
I personally want the price of bitcoin to grow but with Justin Sun's prediction that by 2025 bitcoin will hit the price of 100K, I think this is a bit excessive because we don't know what the future holds.  Like today in the past, we didn't know there would be a pandemic, everything we planned would not go smoothly because there would be obstacles along the way, that's how bitcoin has traveled from its inception to reaching its current price, it took a long time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 07:05:21 AM »

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 02:51:06 PM »
If this prediction is correct then it is a very good prediction.
 Users of crypto exchanges will surely feel the good news from the predictions.  Because if this prophecy is correct, it will definitely be beneficial for everyone.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG