follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Kitten.Finance - Truly unique code. This is what DeFi should be!  (Read 783 times)

Offline unlimitedpo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 16, 2021, 11:29:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Promising DeFi project: https://www.kitten.finance/

The KiF ecosystem is criminally undervalued, when you think of the genuine innovations and actual product being shipped on a regular basis, compared to other tokens that are 10x or 100x of the market cap.

Kitten finance is building decentralized swaps and clearing services for cryptoassets and derivatives, from options and swaps, to bonds and forwards.
Kitten finance aims to provide volatility surfaces and yield curves for all smart contracts and DApps.

KIF definitely looks like a meme, but it is by far the most serious project I have been involved with. Mark my words, it is the next YFI and still near ATL. KIF reminding me of the early days of YFI.

Very unique ideas, primarily focused on dynamic AMM and improving on non-stable stablecoins like AMPL and YAM.

Not a fork or a copy of anything - truly unique code. This is what DeFi should be!

KIF: Governance token of Kitten finance
kbASE: Base currency of Kitten finance
DEX: Utility token of AlphaDex

Join Telegram: https://t.me/kitten_finance_group

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline unlimitedpo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 16, 2021, 11:29:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Kitten.Finance - Truly unique code. This is what DeFi should be!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 12:32:47 AM »
Updates
You can now use Kittenswap.org to purchase $LIQUID. Much more gas efficient than Uniswap 🐱 It has an ever-rising floor price & deep liquidity, and you can collect tx. fee just by holding it.

Kitten.finance is where real innovation happens. Free AMM Liquidity without LP, a new way of distributing tokens, and AMO (Automatic Market-marking Order).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG