follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin Stopped Working  (Read 20435 times)

Offline Joy_learns_crypto

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 07:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2024, 04:01:22 PM »

haha lol , in my main reply, I tried to explain that I am a beginner in Bitcoin Mixer, I asked in this topic how to use UniJoin in stages, starting from blah blah blah blah  untill blah blah blah blah succes :P
The use of blah blah makes your post Spammy and arrogant, you can rather use any other more appealing and pleasant words.
Also learning about Bitcoin mixer or any other crypto currency related topics is not too hard, the issue is that individuals such as yourself jump into Bitcoin mixing even without prior or basic knowledge about what's it's all about.

A simple research can help you out and you won't be asking redundant questions. In a simple description if you want anonymity and privacy in your Bitcoin transactions then Bitcoin mixing is one of your best choices, this is ground base of it, then there are decentralised and centralised Bitcoin mixers (I believe you understand what's decentralised and centralised). Further more there are tons of Bitcoin mixing platforms you can then research on the one that interests you to learn more. You definitely have to put in the work by researching.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2024, 04:01:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1050
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:29:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2024, 04:48:52 PM »

I want to ask you again, can you give a tutorial on how to use UniJoin with Brave Browser?

It seems like others have found your questions a bit annoying.

I won't lie, most of the questions you've asked are stuff that everyone in the crypto realm should be aware of; if it was from a beginner account, they would have known that he had never used anything like this before.

At the conclusion of this post, I'll provide you a link to a tutorial, but first, I'd like to give you some advice.
Look for answers outside of this forum; it will save you a tonne of time, and you can always ask a question if you still can't find one. I also found the link I’ll share at the end of this post by just Googling for "tutorial on how to use brave browser to access.onion sites" in a case where I couldn’t get anything useful I’ll comeback and ask this community for solutions stating that I’ve already tried searching for it.

Here’s the link: https://youtu(.)be/QwLlhb77zzY?si=dh6TPFY91_VsHlkF

We are all here to assist each other learn, so I have no problem with you. If you have any questions or want to discuss anything Unijoin-related, you can always ask them here, and we would be pleased to contribute. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 04:53:21 PM by Cantsay »
FOFF

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2024, 04:04:23 AM »
Wait a minute , you're saying that the onion website is redirecting you to the clearnet site?
The error is on the clearnet site not on unijoinxaogdzmk3bonngoxxoaezkmsfdyrtfyximisungh2dnc2azad.onion
Thanks before , but this time already installed Tor Browser for check UniJoin and next time i'll try UniJoin with Tor Browser.

People who want to test onion addresses can also do it with Brave browser, since they are also supported and can be opened in new window.
haha lol , in my main reply, I tried to explain that I am a beginner in Bitcoin Mixer, I asked in this topic how to use UniJoin in stages, starting from blah blah blah blah  untill blah blah blah blah succes :P

And now you also taught me that UniJoin is also very worth checking out in Brave Browser.
I want to ask you again, can you give a tutorial on how to use UniJoin with Brave Browser?
The reason is because according to you, Brave Browser has many features for UniJoin  :P

For uniJoin you should use Brave browser. Using the Brave browser is the most secure and private, and comparatively less privacy if you use the Tor browser. In this case I recommend using Brave browser because you can safely use it.

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2024, 11:51:47 AM »
But I am back now, and yesterday, I did try visiting the UniJoin website using Tor browser, and it loaded pretty fast, my system is just as the same specification as his, windows 10, around 30 to 35 mbps internet speed, the only difference is that, mine is 8 gig ram instead of 4 gig as his is.
So, this is pointing to his system running app memory being too low, and I will suggest he consider increasing/upgrading it to something much bigger.
I don't think they can do anything about the speed so much, and it's fluctuates you can have a fast speed time at this moment and it could be a bit slow the next but Tor having problem with information speed is a draw back I won't consider paramount.

Tor is a more advanced Brower than normal browsers like brave.
I have always fancied Tor for Bitcoin mixing because it effectively blocks your IP address, to the extent the mixing site won't know your IP address in use, also the ISPN would have no idea of the site you are connected to, unlike on brave where ISPN would know the site you connected to.

I recommend Tor your actions would be untraceable.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:25:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2024, 05:56:28 PM »
For uniJoin you should use Brave browser. Using the Brave browser is the most secure and private, and comparatively less privacy if you use the Tor browser. In this case I recommend using Brave browser because you can safely use it.

I never tested Brave Browser to access any Tor links but If privacy is a concern I agree that Brave Browser is better because Tor browser uses proxies to hide your IP, unlike Brave Browser which has a feature to hide IP and customize your privacy like fingerprint protection only if you know how you set up your brave browser.
The simple way is to open the private tab with Tor. The only problem that I noticed is that it is a bit slow compared to the Tor browser.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:00:48 PM by BitMaxz »
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline CryptoAlladin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 06:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Karma 10 Posts Search
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2024, 06:11:07 PM »
In everything, privacy and security are two of the most important things, especially in transactions when you are using cryptocurrency. I found out about this UniJoin.io. It says that it is a unique platform that leverages the power of CoinJoin technology to enhance the privacy and security of Bitcoin transactions. By combining multiple transactions into one, CoinJoin creates a layer of anonymity and complexity that makes it difficult for outside observers to trace the origin of funds or identify specific individuals involved in a transaction. This sounds interesting to me.
The question is: What makes UniJoin.io unique compared to other Bitcoin mixer platforms?

Offline Wakate

• Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2024, 11:34:41 PM »

I never tested Brave Browser to access any Tor links but If privacy is a concern I agree that Brave Browser is better because Tor browser uses proxies to hide your IP, unlike Brave Browser which has a feature to hide IP and customize your privacy like fingerprint protection only if you know how you set up your brave browser.
We can always enable Tor in the Brave browser to hides your IP address from the site we visit especially when mixing on UniJoin.io. Brave is faster and safer for me compared to the Tor browser. We can always update our Brave browser version to the latest one(Version 1.61.120)

The simple way is to open the private tab with Tor. The only problem that I noticed is that it is a bit slow compared to the Tor browser.
Tor browser is very slow and it usually takes time to load and do other things compared to Brave browser that is extraordinarily faster. I have used Tor browser in many occasions and sometimes I could get frustrated the time it would take to load a single page. If your connection is not strong enough, that means it would take longer for it to connect. Tor requires stronger connection for things to go smoothly even after I downloaded other versions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2024, 11:34:41 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3560
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2024, 10:26:24 AM »
Unijoin is integrated with Tor Browser. There is no problem to use Tor browser. You even can use VPN if you are not really sure with your privacy. Please check this https://unijoin.io/en/faq.

What makes UniJoin.io unique compared to other Bitcoin mixer platforms?
You can find out the answer by reading the explanation here https://unijoin.io/en/why-unijoin?
In general, Unijoin offers:
- Advanced technology
- Simple to Use
- Integrated with Tor Browser
- No Stored Logs
- Highest level of security & privacy

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Last Active: Today at 05:54:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2024, 11:34:40 AM »

It's not better than Tor Browser and the ones saying that are the guys behind brave itself:
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018121491-What-is-a-Private-Window-with-Tor-Connectivity
If your personal safety depends on remaining anonymous, we highly recommend using Tor Browser instead of Brave Tor windows.

Anyhow I really think that this tor discussion should happen in the technical part of the forum, I've tested right now the site with two instances of tor over win10 and fedora and switching like 20 circuits, the sites load fine, even on WM with 3gb allocated, so whatever issues one has they are not with the website.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 01:57:35 PM by Stompix »

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2024, 01:15:36 PM »
Tor browser is very slow and it usually takes time to load and do other things compared to Brave browser that is extraordinarily faster. I have used Tor browser in many occasions and sometimes I could get frustrated the time it would take to load a single page. If your connection is not strong enough, that means it would take longer for it to connect. Tor requires stronger connection for things to go smoothly even after I downloaded other versions.
Tor Browser may be slow but it's just a little price to pay for all the other benefits Tor Browser offers when it comes to being used for mixing.

You aren't completely anonymous using brave Browser because the mixing site can know which IP address you are using, this beats the real purpose of using a Bitcoin mixer in the first place which is to ensure an anonymous, private transactions.
In addition to that the ISPN the site you are connected to when using Tor browser unlike brave browser where it can compromise your private details.

You can use Browser on a windows 10 above PC and really not have a very made speed time, you priority should be anonymity and privacy.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 01:19:06 PM by BIT-BENDER »

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:25:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2024, 07:53:34 PM »
Tor browser is very slow and it usually takes time to load and do other things compared to Brave browser that is extraordinarily faster. I have used Tor browser on many occasions and sometimes I could get frustrated the time it would take to load a single page. If your connection is not strong enough, that means it would take longer for it to connect. Tor requires stronger connection for things to go smoothly even after I downloaded other versions.

Well mine have different experience I don't know why but Tor browser is a bit faster when accessing tor links.

It's not better than Tor Browser and the ones saying that are the guys behind brave itself:
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018121491-What-is-a-Private-Window-with-Tor-Connectivity
If your personal safety depends on remaining anonymous, we highly recommend using Tor Browser instead of Brave Tor windows.

It seems I'm switching back to Tor I did a few several test on both browser using whoer.net it seems that Brave browser WebRTC is enabled unlike Tor browser  they do have the same standard protection but it came up it detects the other IP due to WebRTC I tried few settings to disable WebRTC on the Brave browser but the result it can't disable it.
Another thing that I noticed it also detects my real-time(as system time) unlike in Tor browser it shows different time zone and system time.
The IP on the Brave browser have TOR name under the hostname. There are lots of disadvantage on the Brave browser after checking it from Whoer.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3156
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2024, 09:57:34 PM »
There are some points based on trust, I mean regarding the storage of information, that it is destroyed. And if the cue ball mixing pool is “dirty”, does this affect something? As I understand it, they are also planning to make a mixer for altcoins, this will be more interesting to me

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2024, 01:06:13 PM »
There are some points based on trust, I mean regarding the storage of information, that it is destroyed. And if the cue ball mixing pool is “dirty”, does this affect something? As I understand it, they are also planning to make a mixer for altcoins, this will be more interesting to me
The mixer for altcoins is what I am personally waiting for, as this days, I hardly move bitcoins around, bitcoin is one of my major investment in crypto, so, I do not like spending it, and even if I wanted to, fees are sometimes a barrier, though fees have become low again, but I still prefer carrying out my day to day crypto transactions in altcoins, as there are altcoins that are still way cheaper in fees than bitcoin currently.

So, to me, it will be so nice to see and use unijoin altcoin mixers, doesn't have to provide support for every altcoin though, but atleast, they should provide support for some major altcoins, most especially stablecoins like usdt and Co.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3156
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2024, 04:21:04 PM »
The mixer for altcoins is what I am personally waiting for, as this days, I hardly move bitcoins around, bitcoin is one of my major investment in crypto, so, I do not like spending it, and even if I wanted to, fees are sometimes a barrier, though fees have become low again, but I still prefer carrying out my day to day crypto transactions in altcoins, as there are altcoins that are still way cheaper in fees than bitcoin currently.

So, to me, it will be so nice to see and use unijoin altcoin mixers, doesn't have to provide support for every altcoin though, but atleast, they should provide support for some major altcoins, most especially stablecoins like usdt and Co.
I think most people do the same, holding Bitcoin for a rainy day. That’s why you need a mixer like this to do it once and lose traces.But since stablecoins are used more often in everyday life, I think creating a mixer for altcoins is much more relevant.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2024, 05:58:34 PM »
Bitcoin Mixer is basically a method where Bitcoins are traded from an anonymous source whose documents are untraceable and automatically deleted from the mixer after a certain period of time. I have never used any mixer in my life but recently I got to use a mixer and right now I will share my first mixer experience with you.

Unijoin is the mixer that I want to share with you and highlight all the positives about Unijoin in my review. This is a mixer system that has spread its popularity all over the world and the announcement of this mixer has been translated into more than 7/8 languages. This mixer is so popular with people that even though negative comments about mixers are spread all over the world, positive comments are always heard about Unijoin.

You don't have to pay extra fees under this mixer whereas other mixers have heard complaints of extra fees but no complaints of extra fees have been heard so far with this Unijoin mixer. Fees in this Unijoin mixer are approximately 1%-3% which is much lower than other mixers. However, network fees are expected to be lower in special cases.

From my personal experience I don't know the minimum mixing amount of this mixer so far but from the website of Unijoin mixer I found that the minimum mixing amount of this mixer is 0.001BTC which is much less than other mixers. However, the maximum amount of bitcoins that can be mixed has not been limited so far, but the amount that can be mixed has been kept unlimited. However, mixing less than the minimum amount may automatically cancel the mixing process.

But the pre-condition for mixing is to keep my address completely anonymous and basically mix to protect my safety and privacy. This Unijoin mixing process is fully committed to protecting user security and privacy. At the beginning of this mixing, the process of setting the recipient address is started, but there is also the process of automatically adding the method of sending to multiple addresses. Unijoin is committed to providing full guarantee mixing from one address to multiple addresses with complete anonymous management and privacy protection.

One of the interesting things about unijoin mixer is its warranty especially for sending it must provide a warranty where a user can rest assured.  I doubt if these things can give a unique mixer but this mixer gives the user guaranteed mixing which is really amazing.

http://unijoin.io/en/order/D5Ju0myP5kecXwI

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG