follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🛡️ MixTum.io - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018  (Read 15922 times)

Offline icopress

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1290
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:09:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: 🛡️ MixTum.io - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 04:42:05 AM »
The link to ANN Bitcointalk will remain on the site for a long time since it is a kind of right-hand reputational footnote. A link to the altcointalk thread will also be added soon.
I don't have any issue with that, but some people could interpret this differently if they don't know about rules change in bitcointalk forum.
When you open old ANN topic title is now [banned mixer]... and people don't know the real reason of ban.
[/quote]Hmm.. it seems you are right. I will try to make sure that the link to Bitcointalk leads to a reference post about the current situation and a link to a new discussion thread.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 04:42:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2024, 06:39:17 AM »
I don't have any issue with that, but some people could interpret this differently if they don't know about rules change in bitcointalk forum.
When you open old ANN topic title is now [banned mixer]... and people don't know the real reason of ban.
Yes, you're right most people don't really know the changes that took place in Bitcointalk forum. Now on title of every mixer thread on Bitcointalk "Banned Mixer" is added. People think that if mixer is banned then they might have some issues if they use such mixers but they don't actually know that the all mixers were banned on the forum and that's why it's added in the titles of the mixer's ann threads.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Awtzu203

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 227
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 12:04:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2024, 03:25:35 PM »
I've been in crypto for the last 5 years and never seen a Bitcoin mixer like Mixtum.io this is the first time i saw an article about Bitcoin mixer and this is very interesting. I did a little research about the Bitcoin mixer and i found out that there are a lot of bitcoin mixers that offer a lot of services and benefits like Mixtum.io but i wonder what is the difference between Mixtum.io compared to other Bitcoin mixer? In my preference i like the concept of anonymity of Mixtum this is very important to me but why would i choose Mixtum? Please enlighten me.

Offline Positive

• Activity: 157
  • Cryptocurrency is awesome
  • Last Active: Today at 09:47:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 04:46:54 PM »
It nice to have you guys on this forum  I read the OP page but I would like to know if MixTum actually help people to create their own functioning mixing service? If yes, what's in it for the MixTum team?

You didn't understand something well. Mixtum.io is a partner of Jambler. Jambler.io is a kind of gateway service for mixers, and they offer the possibility to start your own mixer service. A very sustainable business idea.
Thanks for the clarification. I was just curious about that aspect when I read about the MixTum anonymity service yesterday.
Although I have been into cryptocurrency for some time now but not a privacy enthusiast and I have never thought about using a Bitcoin mixer service until now that big investment companies like BlackRock have an interest in Bitcoin and I read that privacy will be an issue when the spot ETF is approved. In preparation for privately securing my BTC bag is the reason why I am looking into the BTC mixer that has the delighted anonymity service. I was surprised "How can I create my own Bitcoin mixer" on the MixTum mixer page yesterday that's the reason for the question I asked.
Is there some guide to follow to get the best anonymity service when using MixTum mixer?

Offline Joy_learns_crypto

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 07:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2024, 05:30:37 PM »
It nice to have you guys on this forum  I read the OP page but I would like to know if MixTum actually help people to create their own functioning mixing service? If yes, what's in it for the MixTum team?

You didn't understand something well. Mixtum.io is a partner of Jambler. Jambler.io is a kind of gateway service for mixers, and they offer the possibility to start your own mixer service. A very sustainable business idea.
Thanks for the clarification. I was just curious about that aspect when I read about the MixTum anonymity service yesterday.
Although I have been into cryptocurrency for some time now but not a privacy enthusiast and I have never thought about using a Bitcoin mixer service until now that big investment companies like BlackRock have an interest in Bitcoin and I read that privacy will be an issue when the spot ETF is approved. In preparation for privately securing my BTC bag is the reason why I am looking into the BTC mixer that has the delighted anonymity service. I was surprised "How can I create my own Bitcoin mixer" on the MixTum mixer page yesterday that's the reason for the question I asked.
Is there some guide to follow to get the best anonymity service when using MixTum mixer?
there are alot of benefits by giving priority on anonymity and privacy. you never can tell who is watching you. its certain that privacy would be a hot topic and companies like blackrock has clients with huge amount also the spot ETF saga has gained more attention for bitcoin so to protect your identity mixers comes in very handy

Mixtum mixer is not complicated and can easily be used, the whole mixing process can be better shortened to you sending your bitcoin to the service and they send it to addresses you provided but this transaction is different from the normal bitcoin transaction you do because using a mixer like mixtum transactions are untraceable and private but still there are factors to consider like which brower you use, TOR brower would just be fine and you can learn more about Mixtum mixer service by going through others review.

Offline Positive

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2024, 08:08:59 PM »

there are alot of benefits by giving priority on anonymity and privacy. you never can tell who is watching you. its certain that privacy would be a hot topic and companies like blackrock has clients with huge amount also the spot ETF saga has gained more attention for bitcoin so to protect your identity mixers comes in very handy

Mixtum mixer is not complicated and can easily be used, the whole mixing process can be better shortened to you sending your bitcoin to the service and they send it to addresses you provided but this transaction is different from the normal bitcoin transaction you do because using a mixer like mixtum transactions are untraceable and private but still there are factors to consider like which brower you use, TOR brower would just be fine and you can learn more about Mixtum mixer service by going through others review.
I agree with what you said and it's the benefit that involves giving priority to anonymity which will protect from prying eyes is the reason why I consider the use of Bitcoin mixer service especially now when the big fish have more interest in Bitcoin and hackers are pulling a different tricks everyday.

As an example we can take recent Microsoft leading Executive emails that were breached, which I believe is due to "nothing is ever safe on the internet" but "prevention is better than cure" (they say) which makes crypto mixing one of the tools that will give me the prevention.

Mixtum mixer is difficult to base on (how you explained) but I want to use the platform with Tor. I once heard that using Tor is enough with the right setup and I don't want to leave a single stone unturned since I am not knowledgeable in the area of privacy.

Online Wakate

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: Today at 11:56:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2024, 09:43:54 PM »
Mixtum mixer is difficult to base on (how you explained) but I want to use the platform with Tor.

If you don't actually understand the method that had been explained so far, I think you can always turn to the website because that is where you could see different format on how you can mix your coin in a way that suit your interest. Mixing is not something difficult like one could think but our safety is very important, that's why it is always advised to use a strong VPN that could hide our identity.
You can use the free trial to test run how the system works so that you can become more conversant with the system.

I once heard that using Tor is enough with the right setup and I don't want to leave a single stone unturned since I am not knowledgeable in the area of privacy.
The reason why Tor is used is to hide our privacy from the public. Other strong VPN can likewise be used too if they work well and keep us safe. Maybe you can take a look at the Mixtum website and use the free trial for a better understanding.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2024, 09:43:54 PM »

Offline innerad9928

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: January 27, 2024, 04:39:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Linux User Mobile User 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2024, 11:23:07 PM »
I've never tried to use Bitcoin Mixer, and I honestly don't know how to use it or how it goes.
Upon checking the information on MixTum.io, I find it interesting, as a project provides a way to break up your money into smaller amounts so that it cannot be traced back to you. It is all about the anonymity.  It does this by selecting random investors and trading platforms and breaking down your money in a way that makes it impossible to tell how much was spent on what. I hope to try this one of these days.
Is there any limitation or restriction on the types of cryptocurrencies that can be mixed using this platform?

Offline Positive

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2024, 12:00:32 AM »
Mixtum mixer is difficult to base on (how you explained) but I want to use the platform with Tor.

If you don't actually understand the method that had been explained so far, I think you can always turn to the website because that is where you could see different format on how you can mix your coin in a way that suit your interest. Mixing is not something difficult like one could think but our safety is very important, that's why it is always advised to use a strong VPN that could hide our identity.
You can use the free trial to test run how the system works so that you can become more conversant with the system.
Sorry for the misconception. There was a typo in the message.

What I mean is that the MixTum is not difficult to use as the user explained. However, I visited the website as you advised and checked everything carefully.  I want to use their mixing service for privacy priority, so I need to be careful and also sure that I am mixing the Bitcoin the right way.

You said "strong VPN" but for the record, some VPNs could provide their user IP address to the authorities, so I never trust VPN service.

The reason why Tor is used is to hide our privacy from the public. Other strong VPN can likewise be used too if they work well and keep us safe. Maybe you can take a look at the Mixtum website and use the free trial for a better understanding.
In your words using a strong VPN when privacy is prioritized is good? No, I will never trust platforms that can see, or save their user IP address and this is why I consider Tor to be the best solution for this.

Offline Awtzu203

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 227
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 12:04:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 03:01:45 AM »
I've never tried to use Bitcoin Mixer, and I honestly don't know how to use it or how it goes.
Upon checking the information on MixTum.io, I find it interesting, as a project provides a way to break up your money into smaller amounts so that it cannot be traced back to you. It is all about the anonymity.  It does this by selecting random investors and trading platforms and breaking down your money in a way that makes it impossible to tell how much was spent on what. I hope to try this one of these days.
Is there any limitation or restriction on the types of cryptocurrencies that can be mixed using this platform?

What i gather on my research about MixTum is, Mixtum is different from other classic mixers, it was launched in the year 2018. It doesn’t store any amount of coins in one place but exchanges incoming bitcoins with coins purchased from investors –  cryptocurrency stock exchanges.

The total time will take around 6 hours to get your coin back. Anyone can become an investor. The minimum deposit is 0.005 BTC to 50 BTC with free trial of the minimum amount equal to 0.001 BTC when the commission for mixing is not charged. Clean coins are sent via 2 or more transactions in random sums to make them untraceable.

Another benefit of Mixtum is that you will get 24/7 hours of tech support. No logs are stored. Users can get a free trial on-demand.  Mixtum is one of the trusted and top Bitcoin tumblers today.

Offline Joy_learns_crypto

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 07:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2024, 10:49:03 PM »
Does Mixtum plan to start new signature and review campaign in AltcoinsTalks forum soon?
I see there is big visible Mixtum banner on top of forum page but additional signature promotion would make positive impact.
Yes mixtum having an active signature campaign here on the forum would definitely make sense, but as the big banner caught your attention then it is actually servicing it's purpose.

For now I believe that mixtum are in a marketing deal with the forum Altcointalk and you hardly can avoid seeing the big banner, to be it's an effective approach, but a signature campaign or review would help readers on this forum have more understanding about mixtum and also easily start using the platform,  so yes mate I agree with you.

Offline Pouvoirp

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: January 27, 2024, 11:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    First Post Mobile User
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2024, 10:42:44 PM »
MixTum.io is a one-of-a-kind bitcoin mixer built on Jambler.io platform and launched in August, 2018. While mixing BTC, MixTum.io does not shuffle available funds in one or multiple pots, but exchanges incoming bitcoins with coins purchased from investors -  cryptocurrency stock exchanges.
I have a question to ask because I am new to using mixtum.io . Originally how bitcoin mixing work is that funds(bitcoin) are intermixed amongst the list of available pots which causes a blockage towards anyone trying to trace transactions.

But if I am correct Mixtum.io doesn't work that way only swaps the expected funds (Bitcoin) with coins bought by investors.

My questions are:
1. How does this process work?
2. Are the investors those who invest in mixtum.io /Jambler.oi or what platforms are these investors from?
3. What makes this process untraceable, support anonymity and lastly what are other downsides one should be aware of ?

Online Wakate

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: Today at 11:56:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2024, 11:05:30 PM »
Does Mixtum plan to start new signature and review campaign in AltcoinsTalks forum soon?
I see there is big visible Mixtum banner on top of forum page but additional signature promotion would make positive impact.
Yes mixtum having an active signature campaign here on the forum would definitely make sense, but as the big banner caught your attention then it is actually servicing it's purpose.
Mixtum just launched there signature campaign not quite long, maybe you can take a look at the thread. That's a good news for everyone that are members of this community, the long awaited signature campaign has finally launched.

For now I believe that mixtum are in a marketing deal with the forum Altcointalk and you hardly can avoid seeing the big banner, to be it's an effective approach, but a signature campaign or review would help readers on this forum have more understanding about mixtum and also easily start using the platform,  so yes mate I agree with you.
The banner you are seeing on the front page of the forum is based on the highest bidder. You might keep seeing Mixtum banner for as long as possible if they retain it being the highest bidder. The banner is the first thing that captures my eyes anytime I login to this community. Retaining the banner there means the team is ready for business advertising there site to a larger audience of crypto investors and traders. Good luck to the team in all endeavors.

Offline Doctor

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1955
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 04:17:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2024, 01:31:13 AM »
Mixtum is a great project.
I see there is potential team behind their project.
TBH, Glad  to join the mixtum bounty to learn more about mixtum project and want to try.

Nice to see mixtum open signature bounty here.
If  allowed, accept me.
Thank you icopress..
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 01:37:08 AM by Doctor »

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2024, 02:31:42 AM »

Privacy and anonymity are being priority  for the people who want keep their privacy.
Mixtum is the solution.
icopress brings this signature bounty here, It's good time to participate and gain knowledge about Mixtum project.
Very curious to know what this project can bring us.
hopefully it will make a big contribution to the crypto world.
I'm native member, very thank mixer project coming here.

If icopress and mixers weren't here, maybe I would have found out too late and learned about mixers, especially Mixtum.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG