follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: AGTI Token backed by real agribusiness of AgroGloryTime company  (Read 2998 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
AGTI Token backed by real agribusiness of AgroGloryTime company
« on: February 21, 2024, 03:30:53 PM »
Hello everyone!

I thought for a long time whether to publish this topic or not. Crypto market is specific, there is a lot of negativity. So first I tested it on myself 😊 And at the same time checked the reality of what I write about below. I came to the conclusion that it is possible and necessary to share information about this project! For me, this is the first real implementation of crypto in real life! What I previously believed in weak 😊
Immediately inform - this is not a call to action, it is information for familiarization with the project, and possible decision-making!
Briefly about the project.
Project initiator: A large agricultural holding, which has in its assets - its large agricultural land (land for agricultural purposes, at the moment the land bank is at least 2000 hectares), wine storage, real estate, greenhouse complexes, and much more.

UPD
Official channels:.
https://twitter.com/agroglorytime
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua
https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN
https://t.me/+RyKw

Areas of activity:
1. Growing greenhouse vegetables, in our own greenhouse complex
2. Growing vegetables in the open ground
3. Plans include mushroom, fish production, infrastructure projects, industrial processing and many other...

The legal entity, which is the issuer of AGTI token, is AgroGloryTime Corporation (AGT), which is based mainly on the assets of a large agricultural holding - JSC APG "Zakarpatsky Sad".
Today AGT greenhouse complex uses "start-up" areas - 25 hectares, including 2 hectares of closed ground and full green infrastructure.
The amount of investments is 2 million dollars. Annual profit - 2 million dollars.
One of the key advantages is the availability of accessible water, which is critical for agribusiness.   The full-flowing Tisa River flows right next to today's land. For information - historically, this area is called "zatisyanshchina", i.e. "beyond the Tisa / near the Tisa"

AGTI TOKEN is a token secured by real agricultural business!.

Legal information.
Below are links to the companies' publicly available documents:

Public token sale agreement (offer) :
https://agroglorytime.io/django-media/ru/AgroGloryTimeTermsRu.pdf
Company documents (rights of possession, registers, extracts, etc.)
https://sevlushfoods.com/nashi-dokumenty/
Both companies are public, open, their data is in public sources and state registers, which everyone can see for themselves.

A bit of history.
Since 2020, the Owners of JSC PGA "Zakarpatsky Sad" decided to attract investment funds for further large-scale development of vegetable growing (outdoor and indoor). The format of attraction - direct fiat investments.
In 2022, wanting to expand the potential audience of investors, and to introduce a more advanced model, as well as not wanting to mess with bank loans and standard types of investment, AgroGloryTime decided and created their token AGTI on a unique model that allows mutually beneficial to attract crypto funds from around the world, use them in agribusiness and pay profits to the owners of the token, while avoiding bureaucratic delays and other inconveniences and difficulties.

The decision was made to use an ICO model based on a crypto token that was and is being sold openly. The token is essentially a "share" of the company. For large investors, there are special conditions (more details will follow).
The token went "to the masses" in 2022, and at the end of 2022 brought today's owners of the token, up to 80 percent of the income.

The AGTI token model is as follows:
- all funds from the sale of the token (for USDT) go to the business
- 75% of the profit from the agribusiness is paid to token holders quarterly in USDT (BEP20, to the wallet through which the tokens were purchased)
- Profitability and token price grow with the capitalization of the company

The company is real, there is visible and tangible work, there are reports, it is even possible to organize a tour of the investment object. As I wrote above - the whole package of documents about the company, property rights and other - all provided in the public domain and can be easily checked by our open registers - from co-founders, to cadastral numbers of land plots. Personally checked.
I myself am the owner of the token. I know and am in direct contact with the owner. This is not a boast - but the result of my "tediousness" regarding the verification and study of such projects 😊 
Closer to the warmer seasons (tentatively planned for May 2023), I'm going to personally go and talk/see the grounds, greenhouses, equipment and so on. I'll bring back a photo report and "updated thoughts" on the project after the trip! The corporation is very open, communicates well, and is well represented in the business information field! At the same time, it constantly informs not only the participants, but also everyone who can read :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

AGTI Token backed by real agribusiness of AgroGloryTime company
« on: February 21, 2024, 03:30:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Re: AGTI Token backed by real agribusiness of AgroGloryTime company
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 03:35:13 PM »
But closer to the topic!

Briefly about the token:.
Official announcement - "...The corporation's token - AGTI - is the world's first bridge between real business and crypto technology. Dividends on the token for 2022 have averaged 85% per annum in USDT...".
Note: at the moment the token is locked for a vesting period (about 1 year), after which it will be opened and available for any actions. I.e. now, after purchase, the token will not be available in your wallet and you will not be able to transfer/sell it
A bit of technical data:
Name: AGTI (AgroGloryTime)
Maximum issue: 1,000,000,000,000 AGTI (BEP20)
Value - today about 0.08 USDT (BEP20)
Network: BNB Smart Chain (take note!)
At the moment, almost 12,000,000 tokens have already been sold out of the 20,000,000 tokens for sale
One of the advantages of the investment model is a low entry threshold. To be more precise, there is no entry threshold at all, you can buy tokens for as little as 1 dollar!
There is a convenient platform for buying tokens. And there is a convenient referral program, which was launched recently.

In the official white paper, the corporation defines the legal guarantees of the token's security. The token was initially issued at a price of 5 cents. Which corresponds to one billionth of the company's value today (the company's website has the "math" of the investment project).
Over the next roughly 1-2 years from the token issuance, the price of the token will increase to the nearest prospective price of the company, which is roughly 30 cents/ AGTI. After that, the token will be listed on the exchange. I'll note once again - in the first year, after going to market, the token has already "grown" to 8 cents.
As I wrote earlier - there is an interesting offer for large investors:

1. Tokens in the amount of 100000 units are unconditionally exchanged for real 0.01% participation in the company.
2. Quarterly, for each token is paid the profit of the company. The first year - 25%, the second 40%, this is a guaranteed minimum (from the nominal value of the token).
3. Further guarantees on the profitability of the token are removed, but it is expected that due to the development and expansion of the farm and yield - this profit will be at least 30-40%.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 03:55:53 PM »
About the Company's goals and plans.
One of the key goals is to capitalize up to $100,000 per hectare, which is not a "fantastic" indicator, but realistically achievable.  Upon achievement of such capitalization indicators, there are plans for further development and purchase of additional land both in Ukraine and in the EU, and possibly other countries, in order to turn AGT (AgroGloryTime) into a company of international format.

Company plans
In addition to attracting investment, the corporation has other key plans and goals (and you can see for yourself).

1. Expansion of the greenhouse area
2. Expansion of assortment and varieties of grown vegetables
3. Entering new markets
4. one of the key goals is to achieve financial capitalization indicator up to 100.000$ per hectare
5. Realization of the "utilitarian function of the token", which aims to increase the value of the token through additional technologies and solutions. For now the information is closed to the community, announcements will be a bit later.

Referral program..
The purpose of the referral program is to promote the token at the initial stage, expand the audience and additional motivation of token owners. Participation in the referral program gives an opportunity to get additional income, while developing the network.  I assume that this "feature" will not be open for new participants forever, as it will be limited by the volume of tokens sold within the ICO.
The referral program is built according to the classic tree scheme, where there is a "branch", at the base of which stands "ancestor/father" and its "branches" - "heirs/son"

When buying the first tokens, each participant becomes a "node" of the referral network, and receives his referral code. This code (or for convenience there is also a link) gives a basic level of 7% referral program. At the same time, the investor attracted by the referral link, purchasing tokens through the referral link, also receives an additional bonus - accrual of remuneration, in the amount of 7% of the amount of purchased tokens.

Accrual of bonuses for the purchase, as well as bonuses under the bonus program from your "heirs" are accrued weekly, on the next Monday, which will be displayed in your wallet (tied to the purchase of tokens) and personal cabinet. Bonuses are accrued in USDT (BEP20).

Process math:
I am a "Father" with a referral link equal to 10%
I attract by my referral link (or code) a new member, JohnDou, who is now structurally my "son"). The date of the event is 01/02/2023, Wednesday.
"Son", when making a purchase, receives a 10% bonus on the tokens purchased, in-kind, in USDT, to his wallet, which he can then use.
Bonuses under the referral program are credited on the Monday following the day of the transaction
"Father" receives 5% referral reward, in USDT, to his wallet, which he can then use. Accrual - on the Monday following the day of the transaction, i.e. 06/02/2023, Monday.
The remaining 5% on the "Father" side - goes "up" the hierarchy, to the "father of the father". The hierarchy is a 10 level hierarchy, so could potentially allow for some notable additional income.

With the development of the branch of the referral program - the bonus will increase, which will also be beneficial to all.
Accrual of dividends. Accrual of bonus tokens of the referral program
One of the key questions: when, how much, how will I get tokens/dividends/profits?
The scheme is quite transparent, simple and without "hidden nuances"
Accrual of dividends: Payment in USDT BEP-20. The accrual period is quarterly. I.e. dividends start accruing not in the nearest quarter after the purchase, but from the next quarter after it.
Referral bonuses: Accrual in USDT BEP-20 tokens, proportional to the amount of tokens purchased by the attracted "heirs". Period of accrual - weekly, on Mondays following the transaction.

Bonuses and dividends you can freely use after accrual, they are not blocked and are available to you immediately after accrual!

And now we come to the issue of BUYING the token.
Once again: I do not force anyone, do not impose, just inform about the project's opportunities. You make your own conclusions and take further decisions - to buy or not to buy a token!.

Forum members who have evaluated, weighed all the pros and cons, and are interested in buying the token can buy the token right now. The sales scheme is as automated and simple as possible.

The code/link I have provided gives a 10% bonus on purchase. I.e. if you buy 1000 AGTI through my link - in a week you will be credited another 10% of the purchase amount in USDT BEP20 to your wallet, which you will be able to use on the next Monday, from the date of the transaction. Total having bought 1000 AGTI for 83 USDT using my referral link, you will get 1000 AGTI + 8.3 USDT (at the current exchange rate, which will change over time).

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 03:56:19 PM »
Brief instructions for buying AGTI token (AgroGloryTime):

1. Install Metamask
2. Add a BSC network.
ATTENTION - all further steps are performed by the BSC network - BNB Smart Chain!!!
3. Put some BNB BEP20 into the gas account
4. Deposit the amount of USDT BEP20 you plan to invest into the account
5. Visit the link https://agroglorytime.io/?ref=UWnQpvK2#crowdsale (if anything the referral code itself: UWnQpvK2, you can enter it manually in the "Referral Code" field, and click "APPLY")
6. Attach your wallet to the site. Metamask is recommended, but also works with TrustWallet
7. The system will prompt you to add an AGTI token, accept, the system will automatically add the token to your wallet
7.Click "APPLY"
8. Click "BUY AGTI"

Confirm the wallet action. After completing the purchase operation, you will have a "personal account" with your data on the page. If it does not appear - just refresh the page.

Features:
1. If Metamask didn't offer you to add a token (it did for me), you can add it manually:
Contract Address : 0xE67feefC1c3C9725397a303B6Fcb5c099411e7b4
Decimal token : 0 (integer)
Name : AGTI
2. After purchase, as I previously wrote, the token is in a locked state. That is, it will not appear in the wallet itself in the amount equal to the purchased tokens. You can see the balance and status of the token in your personal cabinet. It will look like this:

In this topic, I will inform about the development of the project, news, make announcements, and answer questions.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 04:00:28 PM »
Hello everyone !
As promised - in May, visited personally agrocomplex and talked "in the fields" with the owners.

Total two news:

Good: all that is indicated about the project - THIS IS REALITY!
At the moment are already working 14 16 large greenhouses (industrial format 100m x 10m)
Plots of land - really make up the declared 2000 hectares.
At the moment a small part of the land bank is actively exploited.
All greenhouses are currently planted with vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes,...),
Zucchini is planted in the open ground.

"On the field" spent about 4 hours, went around what had time, talked, got a lot of information.
Personally observed and communicated with real buyers who come to the complex regularly, and take products directly from the fields.
Buyers from the nearest cities, plus came from 250 km away (Lviv). They have been working with AgroGloryTime for 1 to 2 years. Customers are satisfied, and consider the company to be customer-oriented and quality (both product and built processes of interaction with customers).
I am pleasantly surprised that the company buys and grows specific varieties according to customers' requests, if there is a "special" request.

Regarding infrastructure:
There is a separate large hangar in which:
- heating and heating system
- storage rooms (machinery, equipment,...)
- block for personnel (canteen, rest room, and something else from personnel amenities - in the process of finalizing the repair).

- The heating and irrigation system is installed throughout the territory. Heating is made with the expectation of frost - excellent thermal insulation and thoughtful design.

Greenhouses, 14 pieces, single-format (to simplify maintenance and reduce overhead costs).
- All greenhouses are provided with heating/heating, irrigation, automated ventilation system.

At the moment there are no warehouses for storage, because.
1. Harvest is bought out completely all directly from the field.
2. The concept of production - from the branch to the buyer bypassing warehouses, as fast as possible, keeping freshness without "non-natural technologies" !

The company has a huge number of plans. But they do not draw fantastic and fairy-tale. Everything is systematic, from simple to complex, with fixing on a new level, based on the available experience and reality.
Plus, the company has several other very interesting assets, but they are "in the next series", because I did not have time to visit all the objects personally, and I can only recount what I have personally seen :).

Based on market assessment and demand - dividend growth is expected for this quarter.

Bad news: I ate 10 cucumbers during the day - dividends will be less by 0.00001 cents per token :) That's the end of the bad news :)

I will now process the photo and post it here for review,

PS the price of the token is growing a bit, now I can recommend - once again to study the project and information and make the right move :)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 04:01:44 PM »
As promised, after the trip, a small photo report.

The road towards the object of research :)

This is how ordinary villages look like in Transcarpathia

View of the hotel where I am staying

Tisza River

After the road, a snack is sacred. Mushroom yushka has already come in, I wanted to eat it but didn't have time to take a picture :)

Marinaded porcini mushrooms, and yes - 30 grams of cold water, purely to improve digestion.

Hotel before bed

Coming up...

Water supply system (heating/irrigation)

Heating system

Automated fuel saw feed system

This is what the greenhouses look like from the outside ...

.... and from the inside

Communications, supply - to each individual greenhouse

Harvest ! Really tasty variety ! Third day on a cucumber diet :)

This is how dividends grow

View from far away, because from close up I can't cover all the greenhouses...And from far away I didn't cover all of them :)

All feeds have quality sealing and thermal protection

The cabbage is for internal needs :)

Tomatoes are already filling up....

Buyers from Lviv have arrived...

Loaded goods to the buyer - selling "from the field to the consumer"

Open ground, zucchini sprouts :)

The upper "wing" is an automated ventilation system, all electrically driven, no handwork or "stone age" work

And then there's the harvest

This is the "administration building" - dining hall, rest rooms, inventory storage, etc.

Another view of the "admin corps" to get an idea of size

Local views...

A little bit of strawberry... In the nicest way possible. Transcarpathian strawberries are very sweet and fragrant, regardless of the color !

Departure and my carriage :)

The road back...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 04:01:44 PM »

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 04:04:44 PM »
A small photo report (June 2023). The photos are not mine! I plan the next trip to the site, after the quarterly payment of dividends in July, in fact I plan to be on the ground - about August 2023. I will bring my new photos and reports after that.
Photos June 2023:

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 04:05:47 PM »
The news is difficult to call positive in general terms, but it confirms the transfer of a significant part of agricultural production to other regions and high demand for AGTI products in the next 3-4 years.

Ukrainian agricultural sector is in a difficult situation.
What the analysis of the latest Gosstat data has shown
How the agrarian map of Ukraine has changed over the year, how much the production of grain, fruits and vegetables has fallen and why buckwheat crops have grown many times.
Because of the war, Ukrainian agrarians lost not only physical areas and crops, but also the ability to freely export products and earn income. The combination of these two factors led to catastrophic consequences.
This, in particular, is evidenced by the latest data of the State Statistics Committee on the work of the agro-industrial complex in 2022. During this time, the harvest of grain fell by almost 40%, vegetables - by 25%, fruit - by 10%.
Vegetables in 2022 in Ukraine harvested by 24.4% less than in 2021. In absolute terms, this is a loss of 2.4 million tons of products, half of which are tomatoes. The tomato harvest has fallen by half because they were grown most of all in Kherson region. Before the big war, every fourth Ukrainian tomato came from there.
To compensate for the lost production of Kherson region helped Cherkassy (+5%) and Odessa (+15%) regions. The reason is the gravitation of vegetable production to water * , explains Denis Marchuk, Deputy Chairman of the All-Ukrainian Agrarian Council. In Odessa region there are irrigation systems, thanks to which it is possible to water fields, and in Cherkassy region there is access to the Dnieper.

Without water. How the disaster at the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power plant can destroy vegetable growing in the South
Another factor is the reorientation of agrarians.
Firstly, when there was a shortage of vegetables on the domestic market, many producers reoriented part of their farmland to vegetable production, because it is an opportunity to earn money.
Secondly, the supply from relocated enterprises from the affected regions has been added, says Marchuk. Although such enterprises often do not have access to large amounts of land, so the impact of these productions is limited.
Sumy region, which was partially occupied in the spring, borders the Russian Federation and suffers from enemy shelling, showed unexpected growth. The region has increased production of cabbage, potatoes and other vegetables.
According to Marchuk, there are two reasons for this: the enterprises relocated from Kharkiv and the reorientation of land to crops that can be sold on the domestic market due to problems with export logistics.
In general, the potential of the regions for vegetable growing has not been exhausted yet. However, it will be impossible to replace the volumes from the south of the country in two or three years, because in addition to growing vegetables, it is necessary to build infrastructure for storage and sorting.

* The highlighted point is very important. Without water, or with hard-to-access water, agricultural business loses its profitability. Bringing in water is expensive and complicated. When I was a student I worked on a project related to irrigation of agricultural land in the Skadovsk area. I will say one thing - a VERY expensive pleasure. Then the solution was the following - from the Dnieper, huge "hoses" were laid to supply water to the southern regions. From there, water was already distributed to collective and state farms. And the final realization - it was laid channels in the ground (called "vada"), water was supplied there in a regulated way, and watering tractors ("toad") drove along the vada, took water from the earthen channel, and through 2 "wings" on the sides of the tractor (DT75 - I hate you ;D ), irrigated 24*7 land and crops.

AGTI has a very strong, I would say strategic advantage - almost half of the perimeter of agricultural land in the immediate vicinity is "washed" by the waters of the Tisza River. And there is more than enough water there, as there are no large enterprises consuming large volumes of water.
So the presence of problems makes this enterprise more competitive against other agricultural producers and increases its investment attractiveness!

PS In the beginning of July, I will receive the first payment for the tokens I bought earlier. I will provide a report. I will also try to provide general information, detailed and cumulative for the first two quarters of 2023, about the company's profit, and the amount of accrued/paid dividends to today's investors.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 04:07:06 PM »
Hello everyone !

It's 01.07.2023. Which means it's time for me, as promised, to report dividends ! :)
Literally 10 minutes ago they were credited to my wallet. Accrual takes some time, so all investors will see their accruals within about 1 hour.
The payout, as I wrote - in USDT, which can be immediately withdrawn and drink to use at your discretion :)

But let's get back to the numbers! I promised to show a real picture on the example of my investments.

At the end of March 2023, I had 63521 51.940AGTI in my account. (I made a mistake, I counted tokens incorrectly in the period)
Today I was credited with QUARTERLY dividends - 285.65 USDT

Or about 1 USDT for every 222 AGTI.
Or about 0.0055 USDT for every AGTI.
And once again - this is FOR the 2nd QUARTAL of 2023 !

Now Q3 has started, one of the "fattest" in terms of yields and demand, which means we can be very optimistic about Q3 payouts.

UPD Accruals increased, as of 06/30/2023 - 213521 AGTI, this will be the base for accrual in Q3

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 04:09:42 PM »
Another investor, and a rather "long-standing" one at that, visited the agrocomplex. Here is a mini report from him:

"Good day, fellow investors! I would like to share my impressions from yesterday's visit to our asset.  I visited it 1.5 years ago, a year ago and yesterday. The first thing that catches my eye is the organization of the process - no one staggers, no one walks around, everyone and everything is in its place. I didn't see any unnecessary expenses on operational activities - everything is enough. Some greenhouses are cleaned, most of them are fruitful, tomato and cucumber are tasty. A zucchini plantation and a new tomato field surprised me... New seedlings are being prepared for planting. Special thanks to our workers and managers - believe me in 34 degrees outside in the greenhouse for 40 and moisture ... Very difficult and painstaking process. The harvest is carefully removed, sorted, packed in new boxes, which, for a second, themselves folded and sent to customers. Everywhere is in order. The earth does not walk. The boilers are ready for the cold. The water tank for irrigation is full, communications are in operation. In a word - super! For myself confirmed confidence in the project. I will invest further! Vegetables on the crypt is very serious!!!!
PS. Drip irrigation in the greenhouse is the norm, but in a new field of tomatoes - this is the Netherlands! Strong! Did not expect..."
Alexander Bibikov

Join the telegram channel https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN (https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua - for Ukrainian/Russian speakers), there is a lot of interesting stuff there, plus you can chat with investors.

And some new media materials. Filmed during the period from mid-June to now.

Subscribe to Youtube channel : [ Invalid YouTube link ]

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 04:11:01 PM »
A little report/news from the company (August 2023):

1. Today's joy. Our first "cream" grown with love:

2- And a little history, another part of the company.  As I said - when traveling to visit, I didn't have time to visit the wine/cognac part of the assets.
I will not hide - the history of this asset, looks not very positive, as well as the history of many "objects of management" in the period from 90 to 00 years .... But, happily, this asset, also became part of the AgroGloryTime Corporation, after 2000.

In April 1960, on the basis of four collective farms in the villages of Chernaya, Khizha, Novoselytsya and Korolevo settlement, the Shevchenko State Farm was established.
The main branches of production were viticulture, horticulture and berry growing, processing and production of wine materials. Auxiliary industries - animal husbandry, plant growing and vegetable growing.
For the first eight years the processing of grapes was carried out in adapted premises, which were equipped with processing equipment, each year improving the technological process.
In 1969 in the area of Zamkova Gora was built a new processing plant with a capacity of 4 thousand tons of grapes processing per season. In the same year in Zamkova Gora began construction of a huge wine storage facility with a capacity of 150 thousand dkl of wine materials. This was done by Kiev "Metrostroy". The construction was finished in 1972.
After the commissioning of the wine storage facility, the processing industry was transferred to the primary winemaking plant. The assortment of wine materials corresponded to the grapes that came for processing: "Beregovskoye" from Italian Riesling, "Serednyanske" with APF "Leanka", "Luchistoe" from traminer and dessert wine "Rosa Zakarpattya". Wine "Rosa Zakarpattya" in 1975 at the wine competition in Bratislava received a silver medal.
The plant also produced ordinary wine materials.
A fruit processing shop was also built, where fruit and berry wine materials were produced.
The wine materials were further shipped to secondary winemaking plants for bottling.
Since 1985, due to the ban on the production of fruit and berry wine materials (the infamous Gorbachev's anti-alcohol campaign; at that time the vineyards in the state farm's branches were cut down), the production was converted to juices and jams.
In the period from 1995 to 2000, production began to decline, land and property were disposed of. Everything fell into disrepair.

PS I will add here - I plan to make a new trip in August/September to familiarize myself with this part of the assets. Of course - live report and photos will be provided.

3. Friends, we are starting to actively move into the US market. We want to grow in scale, increase recognition, increase productivity and attract new partners and investors.
For this purpose, we have created separate pages in English in Instagram and Facebook, a community in LinkedIn to attract investors from the USA. Now the history of our creation, company news and other useful materials are published there. We would be grateful for your subscription

https://www.instagram.com/agroglorytime.en/
https://www.facebook.com/agroglorytime.en
https://www.linkedin.com/company/agroglorytime/

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2024, 04:12:19 PM »
AgroGloryTime celebrates its first anniversary (August 2023)

On August 15, 2023, the Ukrainian corporation AgroGloryTime celebrates the first anniversary of its token AGTI. Over the past year, the token has grown in value about 10 times, and the company has successfully implemented a number of new projects.

In early summer 2022, AgroGloryTime launched the sale of the AGTI token. The token is backed by $50 million of the company's own assets, and its price was set at $0.03 per token in line with current capitalization and planned profitability. Many skeptics believed that the token would not be successful, but on August 15, 2022, the price of AGTI rose to $0.05 per token.

AGTI's success is due to several factors. First, the company has a strong business approach. AgroGloryTime owns 2,000 hectares of land on the border with Hungary and Romania, where it grows fruits and vegetables. The company also has its own network of greenhouses, which allows it to grow produce all year round.

Second, AGTI is an income token with a unique model. The company has paid dividends to its token holders at an annualized rate of 80% for the year. The dividends are paid in USDT, making them inflation-proof. The token grows in value along with the business.

Third, AGTI is a native token of the AGTInw smart network, a completely new class of network. The company is actively working on the development of the AGTInw project, which allows generating real value from distributed computing.

The first anniversary of AGTI is an important event for the company and its token holders. In the future, AgroGloryTime plans to continue to grow and develop, and AGTI will become one of the leading revenue generating tokens on the market.

What does the future hold for AGTI?

AgroGloryTime has big plans for the future. The company plans to continue expanding its agricultural activities as well as developing the AGTInw project. The company also plans to launch a new game P2E, in which each participant will be able to earn live money by modeling the real work of the business.

The company plans to achieve a rate of 1-3 dollars per token when AGTI is listed in 2024. This is a realistic plan, given that the token is currently undervalued and is sold for only 0.3 dollars. After all, market multiples of returns already now give a range of 0.5 to 2.2 dollars for the price of AGTI, and by the time of listing, this valuation will grow several times.

AgroGloryTime invites everyone to join the AGTI project and become part of a large and growing ecosystem at the very beginning of its formation!

New Harvest :)

PS New greenhouses have been purchased, getting ready to install !

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2024, 04:14:59 PM »
September 2023, the tomatoes in the fields are full of sunshine and flavor. This is a new variety, an interesting new hybrid of pink tomato. Already soon on the tables of those to whom the tomato will be delivered by buyers of AGTI products !

And this is the tomato's new "neighbor" - lettuce. Experiment

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG