follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 7951 times)

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2024, 02:34:23 PM »
Los Angeles Lakers was knocked out yesterday by the,defending champions Denver nuggets, in the Western conference.
For me I think LeBron James feature in Lakers is over. What is your thought on that?

He was asked in an interview regarding that matter and he refused to answer that question so we can say that he might be thinking really hard this off-season on his basketball career. For me, Lebron still has it to play one or two more seasons before hanging his jersey for good.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2024, 02:34:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2024, 10:52:47 AM »
He was asked in an interview regarding that matter and he refused to answer that question so we can say that he might be thinking really hard this off-season on his basketball career. For me, Lebron still has it to play one or two more seasons before hanging his jersey for good.

If we look at his stats for this regular season, we can see that his numbers aren't much different from what he had in previous seasons. By the way, this season, he averaged 25.7 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. That's impressive because he had the exact same stats nine years ago. So yeah, he can definitely play a couple more seasons or even more if he has the desire.
p.s.
Meanwhile, all remaining first-round playoff series are 3-2. :o

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1464
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:40:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2024, 12:06:35 PM »

If we look at his stats for this regular season, we can see that his numbers aren't much different from what he had in previous seasons. By the way, this season, he averaged 25.7 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. That's impressive because he had the exact same stats nine years ago. So yeah, he can definitely play a couple more seasons or even more if he has the desire.
p.s.
I am a Lebron hater and would love to see him retire. IMO he is bad for basketball and is teaching the younger players to be divas. No point in even hiring a coach for any team he is on becasue he just does what he wants. He also cries for a foul on nearly every bucket he misses. Just play the damn game man.

In other news, the knicks will likely finish off Philly next game, the Mavs will finish off LA next game, Indy should finish off the Bucks unless Giannis and Dame are back, and its a toss up on Cleveland vs Orlando.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3516
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 02:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2024, 01:02:58 PM »
[...]
He also cries for a foul on nearly every bucket he misses. Just play the damn game man.
This. He also complains in his interviews if they don't get the calls and acts ignorant if it's the other way around. "I think they fouled and we didn't" (something like that) is what he said when there was a huge gap in free throws in their favor.

In other news, the knicks will likely finish off Philly next game, the Mavs will finish off LA next game, Indy should finish off the Bucks unless Giannis and Dame are back, and its a toss up on Cleveland vs Orlando.
I can agree that Cavs and the Magic is the toughest one to predict.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2024, 02:23:17 PM »

p.s.
I am a Lebron hater and would love to see him retire. IMO he is bad for basketball and is teaching the younger players to be divas. No point in even hiring a coach for any team he is on becasue he just does what he wants. He also cries for a foul on nearly every bucket he misses. Just play the damn game man.
I'm not a Lebron fan nor a hater of him, but this is the reason why for me, he isn't the GOAT.
During the regular season, many don't know this but he also got a triple-double stats. He is triple double in cries, flops and him being a Le-GM for the team.

Hope you got my point, but that's the truth. He cries a lot with missed calls, he also flops a lot (although this season, it's fewer than the season before this season), and he's using his power too much that it affected the whole team. Just imagine if their roster where they won a title in the bubble remained the same, they might win back-to-back TBH. Anyway, I agree with what you said but not a hater of him, and whatever happens, he will be in the Hall of Fame soon, and many sees him as their GOAT.

There will be Game 7 between Knicks and Philly, and I believe that Philly will win in Game 6 "IF" Maxey will play the same when they won in Game 5. As for Indiana/Milwaukee, I also believe that the Pacers will end this series in their home, and Giannis will be disappointed again because they didn't became the "competitive" team that he wanted to, but the reality is, they aren't ever since they acquired Lillard and his injury right before the playoff starts also affected the whole team. Cleveland/Orlando is for me the series that I don't watch for unknown reasons. :D

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1464
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:40:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2024, 09:51:59 PM »

p.s.
I'm not a Lebron fan nor a hater of him, but this is the reason why for me, he isn't the GOAT.
During the regular season, many don't know this but he also got a triple-double stats. He is triple double in cries, flops and him being a Le-GM for the team.

Hope you got my point, but that's the truth. He cries a lot with missed calls, he also flops a lot (although this season, it's fewer than the season before this season), and he's using his power too much that it affected the whole team. Just imagine if their roster where they won a title in the bubble remained the same, they might win back-to-back TBH. Anyway, I agree with what you said but not a hater of him, and whatever happens, he will be in the Hall of Fame soon, and many sees him as their GOAT.

There will be Game 7 between Knicks and Philly, and I believe that Philly will win in Game 6 "IF" Maxey will play the same when they won in Game 5. As for Indiana/Milwaukee, I also believe that the Pacers will end this series in their home, and Giannis will be disappointed again because they didn't became the "competitive" team that he wanted to, but the reality is, they aren't ever since they acquired Lillard and his injury right before the playoff starts also affected the whole team. Cleveland/Orlando is for me the series that I don't watch for unknown reasons. :D
Embiid is fragile and will try real hard in game 6 but will come up short. Maxey won't shoot the lights out like he did in game 5 either. It's over for Philly. If the Knicks would have foulded instead of letting Maxey shoot a 3, the series would already be over.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2024, 02:43:20 AM »
Too bad I was not able to bet on game 6 of Pacers vs. Sixers because I missed the time. Anyway, with Pacers already 20 points ahead with just 8 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter, I don't expect any miracle happening here. The Bucks' season is over and Giannis gonna be requesting for a trade after (or not ;D)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2024, 02:43:20 AM »

Online bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2024, 08:16:12 AM »
Too bad I was not able to bet on game 6 of Pacers vs. Sixers because I missed the time. Anyway, with Pacers already 20 points ahead with just 8 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter, I don't expect any miracle happening here. The Bucks' season is over and Giannis gonna be requesting for a trade after (or not ;D)

I was able to bet for the Bucks with +9.5 handicap when the Pacers were ahead by 10 points in the second quarter. I was thinking that this would be a close game since Lillard was already playing but i was wrong, they were blown out in the second half and the game was no near close.

I hope Giannis will stay with the Bucks and maybe they should trade Lillard, he is a liability on defense.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2024, 09:59:59 AM »
I was able to bet for the Bucks with +9.5 handicap when the Pacers were ahead by 10 points in the second quarter. I was thinking that this would be a close game since Lillard was already playing but i was wrong, they were blown out in the second half and the game was no near close.

I hope Giannis will stay with the Bucks and maybe they should trade Lillard, he is a liability on defense.

Well, the outcome of this series is a clear example that even if the team finished the regular season at the top of the standings, it actually means nothing and doesn't guarantee success in the playoffs. As for Giannis and Dame, I think both will stay with the Bucks for at least one more season.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2024, 02:19:58 PM »
The ending of the Knicks vs. Sixers series was wild. It was truly a battle of attrition and too bad that Embiid wasn't there (fouled out) to play it until the last minute. Anyway, what's your strategy for the semis (Knicks vs. Pacers)?

~
~
As for Giannis and Dame, I think both will stay with the Bucks for at least one more season.
Yeah, I guess one more season for the duo to give them more time to blend. It will be interesting to see who will be on trading block after the season is over. I have a feeling Middleton will be up for a trade too.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2024, 04:49:17 PM »
The ending of the Knicks vs. Sixers series was wild. It was truly a battle of attrition and too bad that Embiid wasn't there (fouled out) to play it until the last minute. Anyway, what's your strategy for the semis (Knicks vs. Pacers)?
Knicks will defeat the Pacers possible in 5 games.

For me, the Sixers are a better team than the Pacers. The Sixers just went down to 7th seed because Embiid got injured, and missed a lot of games. If he wasn't injured at that time, the Sixers might retain that 4th seed or they might get even higher seed. The series between the Knicks and the Sixers is just one of the most exciting series that we will see this playoffs. It might went to overtime TBH if they didn't decide to double team Brunson. Unfortunately, Hart was left wide open hence, hitting that three to seal the deal.

Predictions? Knicks in 5 games. Pacers might be one of the best offensive teams right now, but they're also one of the worst defensive teams in the regular season.

~
~
As for Giannis and Dame, I think both will stay with the Bucks for at least one more season.
Yeah, I guess one more season for the duo to give them more time to blend. It will be interesting to see who will be on trading block after the season is over. I have a feeling Middleton will be up for a trade too.
As much as we've heard Giannis that he will ask for a trade if the Bucks will not be a competitive team this season, I also believe that he will stay. After all, the results might've been different if him and Lillard played together. If Giannis was healthy, they might win the series. Anyway, I also believe that he will stay, and play with Lillard. They will not change their coach as well despite their performance on the playoffs.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:59:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2024, 10:45:23 PM »
Lebron to GSW talks are increasing quite a lot. Kerr is the type of coach that would be good for Lebron I am sure of that, he had very few times in his career when he was coached by someone great, and Curry will be there, which would benefit them a lot. The only issue is that they can't keep all three stars they currently have AND also get Lebron. Draymond and Klay would be hard to keep, Lebron would not get like some minimum wage, just to be there. He will want max, and that would be like 50-60 million a year at least if I am not wrong. Curry and Him already cover the salary cap, so it wouldn't be possible to get more. And I do not think that Draymond or Klay would accept minimum wage neither. So this deal is all depending on who Warriors wants to get, do they want Lebron, or do they want to keep the same trio?

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2024, 12:48:56 AM »
I'm going with the Orlando Magic -3.5 against the Cavs. The game will be at their homecourt, so I think they will have the advantage. This series though is very close and we thought that the Magic is done when they got themselves as 0-2 hole.

But now they have comeback, and they almost steal one from the Cavs homecourt the last game.

Game is about to start in less than 10 minutes, and I might sit and watch this game and cheer for the Magic not just to win but to cover this spread. For the Clippers vs Mavs, hard to predict so I will skip that one although I wanted for the Mavs to move on the second round and face OKC.

Online bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2024, 02:54:33 AM »
I'm going with the Orlando Magic -3.5 against the Cavs. The game will be at their homecourt, so I think they will have the advantage. This series though is very close and we thought that the Magic is done when they got themselves as 0-2 hole.

But now they have comeback, and they almost steal one from the Cavs homecourt the last game.

Game is about to start in less than 10 minutes, and I might sit and watch this game and cheer for the Magic not just to win but to cover this spread. For the Clippers vs Mavs, hard to predict so I will skip that one although I wanted for the Mavs to move on the second round and face OKC.

Midway in the third quarter now for the Magic vs Cavs game bro and the Cavs is now leading by 7 points as Garland and Mitchel are getting buckets, hard to depend those duo, hope that the Magic will come back and win this game and also cover the spread as i am also betting for them.

For the Mavs vs Clippers, i bet for the Mavs to end this series now.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2024, 03:49:37 AM »

I put Magic at -5.5 before the game, and because of Carter's free throws, I won on that bet. :D
I'm betting again after months of not gambling. Just for this playoff I guess. :D

Anyway, the Magic won and forced a Game 7 103-96. Mitchell made a record even though they lost as he holds the highest number of points in a series-clincher game with 50 points. He also scored all 18 points of the Cleveland's points in the 4th quarter which is what I don't want about them. They're focusing on one player the whole quarter. It's a 1 Vs. all match on 4th quarter already. I mean they still have 4 players that can shoot especially Garland. Why give it all on Mitchell? Anyway, they lost, and they need to defend their home to clinch into the Semis and will face the Celtics.

We know already that in this series, whoever has the homecourt wins the game. Will this streak continue, or the Magic will break it and upset the Cavaliers on their home?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG