follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to solve HiBTC withdrawal problem.  (Read 5662 times)

Offline Hansel01

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 17, 2020, 12:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
How to solve HiBTC withdrawal problem.
« on: January 17, 2020, 11:50:02 AM »
Falling prey to some of these exchanges is sometimes inevitable.

I’ve had couple of experiences with some of these exchanges locking my funds. I’ve come to the realization that just a few known ones are real legit.

I had so many troubles with HiBTC. My withdrawals were never approved. I waited so long and got tired. It was really a lot to lose, 17,400$ worth of bitcoin I had in there.
After searching on forums and writing my reviews on review sites. They probably felt I wasn’t writing good reviews about them. Weeks later I got to see my account was locked and I could no longer login my account. I wrote severally to their support but no one replied.

Luckily, I got help from some company experts who helped me with the funds out. I read a review on no other CF he helped someone with withdrawal issue, so I contacted them.

In trading you have to be extremely careful and selective in your choices. There are better exchanges, not HiBTC.

There are still some people still having withdrawal issues with HiBTc or any exchange. If you do, send a mail to newbie deactivated link:mailto:[email protected] [nonactive], they’d help you get it out.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 11:58:00 AM by Hansel01 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How to solve HiBTC withdrawal problem.
« on: January 17, 2020, 11:50:02 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4169
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: How to solve HiBTC withdrawal problem.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 07:58:36 AM »
I can not understand why this message has not been deleted, there is clearly a violation and the man calls to turn to some helpers, which as everyone has long been clear can not be trusted, because they can not do anything.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG