follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can boxing projects stay afloat in the crypto space?  (Read 186 times)

Offline BitHunter

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:35:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma Topic Starter
Can boxing projects stay afloat in the crypto space?
« on: April 24, 2024, 04:45:45 PM »
According to recent stats, the boxing industry is worth billions in US dollars and has a global community of 50 million so i wasn't supriced to see RTF joining the web3 community. So while I was on the news page, I came across Ready To Fight, a social media platform designed for the global boxing community.

My curiosity is, what percentage of the boxing community are already into crypto and what percentage can this bold step by the founder Oleksandr Usyk actually appeal to? I have to add though, RTF has backing from boxing legends like Mike Tyson, an athlete who has influence well beyond the boxing sphere.

Do you guys have an idea of similar projects? and how much did their communities adopt them?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Can boxing projects stay afloat in the crypto space?
« on: April 24, 2024, 04:45:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Can boxing projects stay afloat in the crypto space?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 11:09:04 PM »
In the same category I would classify crypto betting houses, lucky boxes with a boxing sports project, if enough real money is invested in the project and it has a good community, even the hardest red lines can survive.

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 08:10:04 AM »
According to recent stats, the boxing industry is worth billions in US dollars and has a global community of 50 million so i wasn't supriced to see RTF joining the web3 community. So while I was on the news page, I came across Ready To Fight, a social media platform designed for the global boxing community.

My curiosity is, what percentage of the boxing community are already into crypto and what percentage can this bold step by the founder Oleksandr Usyk actually appeal to? I have to add though, RTF has backing from boxing legends like Mike Tyson, an athlete who has influence well beyond the boxing sphere.

Do you guys have an idea of similar projects? and how much did their communities adopt them?

Another SocialFi project? I'm not convinced that SocialFi projects have done exceptionally well over the last year, from Stepn to Sweat. However, I've never heard of RTF, and considering the impressive backings and partnerships they have, it might be worth checking out. Is this the token ticker? I see it's already live.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:05:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 02:33:04 PM »
A project's future depends on who is the people behind the team their reputation and their capability checking on their page they seem to have a lot of good names in the team headed by USYK apart from their partnership with companies involved in boxing.

This project has a good future but they need to market their platform by sponsoring boxing events and video promotions or launch a campaign on Cryptocurrency related forums like altcoinstalks.com

https://rtfight.com/project-team

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ready-to-fight/
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 09:28:06 PM »
I do not expect that the percentage of the boxing community that is actually interested in cryptocurrencies is large because the popular base of the game is not very large around the world. It is true that there are many fans and many celebrities in the field of boxing, but its percentage is not comparable to popular games such as football or basketball.

Sports-related tokens in general are good and could have a future, especially if they are encouraged by famous figures like Mike Tyson.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 05:33:45 AM »

I just checked RTF in CMC and I am a little bit surprised that it is doing good and so far listed in many solid exchanges. So it must be true that RTF has a good backing and is supported by a solid community behind it. So far, I have not heard of any other similar project on boxing so the market for RTF must be good. Though I know of many other sports-related projects even endorsed by top athletes and some of them are also experiencing some level of success in the market. With a famous personality like Mike Tyson behind the project, am sure RTF will be attracting enthusiasts and supporters from all over the world as boxing remains to be a popular sport. I am hoping they get more boxers under their name and who knows soon we can even see Manny Pacquiao endorsing RTF. 

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 09:24:20 AM »

Every idea must exist, but will there be a community that supports 100% of forming a project?
because community is also not the basis for a project to be good and develop, because as we know there are many communities that are joined just because of fomo, after fomo is gone the community will become quiet and will become dead

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 09:24:20 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG