follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Exclusive interview with TON Labs: FreeTon, working with Durov, blockchain  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
In May it became clear that Pavel Durov would not launch his grand blockbuster project TON due to problems with the SEC.

But literally at the same moment, the flag was picked up by the TON Labs team and FreeTON was launched - something like their own version of the project.

I was wondering - what happened, moreover, there were a lot of rumors around the release (from the rumors that it was a scam to the rumors that Durov himself is secretly behind the release).

We agreed to record an interview with the TON Labs team and had an interesting call with the CEO of the company, Alexander Filatov and the CTO, Mitya Goroshevsky.

The end result is an interview with TON Labs about what FreeTON is and how it differs from the original Telegram's TON, how the guys met with Pavel Durov, what they think about the situation with the SEC and a little bit of philosophy about the future of block technology.
Source and Details: https://hackernoon.com/exclusive-interview-with-ton-labs-freeton-working-with-durov-blockchain-cru3xw5

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Riya143

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1567
  • My Identity Coin (MYID)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 22, 2021, 11:29:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
I have already joined the Free TON project. The project felt much better. Because I have read its website and various types of information well. So that I can learn something about the project and after learning I joined the TON Bounty campaign. Hope you find something better than this and have a great future. As a result, people are constantly running towards this project. However, the project is currently listed on the exchange in which no person from any country other than the Korean people can buy or sell it. But there is a bot. I like to know the information. But I think it will list on some outside exchanges and start trading worldwide. The highest trade will be in the market. There are currently some users who are interested in buying these coins. If they list it on some good exchange, they will definitely buy it. It should be for everyone. Because the beautiful future TON project is going to give full feedback. And I always support TON project. 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
      ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀
    ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄ ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▀  ▀█ ▀▀▄ ▄▀
 ▀ ▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀ ▄ ▀▄
█ ▐▌  █  ▄▄▄   █ ▄ ▀▄
▀ ▀ ▌ █ ███ ▄ █  ▐▌▐▌
  █ ▌ █  ▀▀▀▀  █  ▐▌
  █ █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ █
    █ █ █ ▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌ ▀
    ▀ ▐▌ ▄ █ ▄ ▀ ▀
       ▀ ▀▄▐▌ ▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jamie07

• Activity: 183
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: July 25, 2021, 10:15:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
The popularity of the original version of TON and obcourse the huge amount of money they collected without asking or checking out the regulations are very controversial in a way. Well, all good things might come out with the new or another version of TON: the Free TON. The publicity is already there, many are already interested with the project especially that the TON Labs team are behind the Free TON release. We can say that FreeTON already are gaining a very much needed community that will support and use Free TON. The listing of Fred TON to a popular exchange will bring more people into it but for now Koreans are the ones who have an access to Coineal exchange that already listed it. Others can use the Chatex_bot on telegram. I believe it is the only way to exchange Free TON for now. I already join their telegram group chat, a very lively community.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 07:38:06 PM by Jamie07 »
Beyond Protocol Street Team

http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021

Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline Paglamon

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 07:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Based on popularity, good planning of the project, #DevelopmentTeam  in the project, much advanced in technology. People who have joined and TON who are constantly working, those who are working on the improvement of the TON project, running the project, helping, they want a lot of improvement in this project. Because I have seen this project have a lot of popularity. The TON project remains at the top of popularity and improves. But after a long time of blockchain I can say about the idea of ​​this one project and I give good feedback. The TON Free project is definitely good. Because after a long time I see a project like this. That project seems to have a 100% chance of success. Further improvements to the project will be considered once the TON is successful. If the project or the coin exchange is listed, its improvement will go much further. I think it will be done. Because the roadmap is one of the many good platforms I have seen that is an advanced platform, which I believe very much.

Offline bigcash2011

• Activity: 907
  • Findital dot blogspot dot com
  • Last Active: January 16, 2024, 03:34:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
I think even if there were issues from the SEC or some other regulators TON team should have negotiated and settled the issues and move forward.
I also think regulators should be polite and encouraging to legit projects.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2937
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 01:46:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
TON used to be an extremely successful Token-Sale project, but unfortunately it is not allowed to continue to exist and develop. The introduction of FreeTON probably meets the needs of the Telegram community, but I am not sure that the developers of FreeTON have the ability and vision to build the community and turn FreeTON into a successful project. If supported and promoted by Telegram, the goal of reaching 1 million users would not be impossible.
I quite like their method of distributing TON Crystal tokens for free. :)

Offline Parna

• Activity: 51
  • Last Active: March 28, 2021, 06:43:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
TON used to be an extremely successful Token-Sale project, but unfortunately it is not allowed to continue to exist and develop. The introduction of FreeTON probably meets the needs of the Telegram community, but I am not sure that the developers of FreeTON have the ability and vision to build the community and turn FreeTON into a successful project. If supported and promoted by Telegram, the goal of reaching 1 million users would not be impossible.
I quite like their method of distributing TON Crystal tokens for free. :)
Seeing the great influence of Telegram it is not impossible for Ton to be a huge success.
the security issues discussed should they be resolved.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Cisco

• Activity: 65
  • Last Active: October 20, 2020, 05:52:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Thanks for the nice article. I was confused between FreeTON and the famous cancelled TON of Telegram. The article tells it all. FreeTON and old TON are very alike. The old TON once attracted a lot of attention from the crowd. So same thing is expected to come with FreeTON.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG