follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 47684 times)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2024, 09:48:33 PM »
Aston Villa vs Everton match is going to be great because if Aston Villa win today's match then surely they will participate in points table position. While Aston Villa topped the points table they are currently in third position Manchester City have taken over their position however if they can go into today's match they can overtake Manchester City. Everton is not as strong a team as Aston Villa is currently so we can say for sure that Everton will lose today's match. But the betting rating is not that high anyway I think if Aston Villa can win today's match then they can definitely occupy the second position in the points table and they will compete with the top placed teams.

After much belief that Aston Villa would win against Everton because Aston Villa had a good performance, they are supposed to win without doubts. They failed to by having a draw(0-0) match, denying them the second spot position in the premier league table.

The match was a disappointing one for Aston Villa because it never occurred to them that Everton would hold them to a draw, considering the Premier League position of both teams. Aston Villa, 3rd position, and Everton on 17th.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2024, 09:48:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2024, 11:56:44 AM »
Aston Villa vs Everton match is going to be great because if Aston Villa win today's match then surely they will participate in points table position. While Aston Villa topped the points table they are currently in third position Manchester City have taken over their position however if they can go into today's match they can overtake Manchester City. Everton is not as strong a team as Aston Villa is currently so we can say for sure that Everton will lose today's match. But the betting rating is not that high anyway I think if Aston Villa can win today's match then they can definitely occupy the second position in the points table and they will compete with the top placed teams.

After much belief that Aston Villa would win against Everton because Aston Villa had a good performance, they are supposed to win without doubts. They failed to by having a draw(0-0) match, denying them the second spot position in the premier league table.

The match was a disappointing one for Aston Villa because it never occurred to them that Everton would hold them to a draw, considering the Premier League position of both teams. Aston Villa, 3rd position, and Everton on 17th.
It is a pity that Aston Villa could not win in a match that actually put them in a very good position to win, but in fact they did not score a single goal so the match had to end with no goals from both teams. Many predict Aston Villa will be able to win, but not all predictions go as expected and we can see that in this match.

Everton was successful in applying defense, they managed to block every attack launched by Aston Villa. Although Aston Villa can continue to press throughout the match, but they have difficulty in finding gaps that they can use to become a goal.

With this result Aston Villa must be stuck in third place in the standings, having the same points as Manchester City in second place.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 10:08:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #257 on: January 17, 2024, 01:42:05 PM »
Chelsea FC in an upward trend

Who has noticed that Chelsea football club is now playing a good football and would likely make it to the top four of the English Premier League this season only if they remain focus in the Premier League title. I am a Manchester United fan and I was thinking I am better than Chelsea but my recent glancse on the English Premier League table has made me began to think twice. Chelsea is no longer on the 10th and 12th position that they used to be, they are currently in the night position and having won three of their last five matches. Unlike Manchester United who has won only one out of their last five matches. I was also surprised to understand that Manchester United is just only one point ahead of Chelsea in the table. After discovering this I became more scared about Manchester United this season, maybe the club should consider to dismiss their head coach.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Ris88

• Activity: 724
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 03:29:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2024, 03:05:18 PM »

Arsenal will host Crystal Palace in Week 21, Arsenal must win this match because they have lost twice in their last five matches, because they are only three points behind Aston Villa, even though currently Arsenal is in 4th place in the standings, at least they are still in in the race for Champions this season, because Liverpool and Man City are getting crazier in the middle of this season, so like it or not, Arsenal in tomorrow's match must be able to get full points if the championship title just disappears...

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2024, 03:20:48 PM »

Arsenal will host Crystal Palace in Week 21, Arsenal must win this match because they have lost twice in their last five matches, because they are only three points behind Aston Villa, even though currently Arsenal is in 4th place in the standings, at least they are still in in the race for Champions this season, because Liverpool and Man City are getting crazier in the middle of this season, so like it or not, Arsenal in tomorrow's match must be able to get full points if the championship title just disappears...
As we know Arsenal as a strong team and they are very good team every player can perform very well. But few matches Arsenal played very badly due to which they lost points from the points table and are in fourth position. But the next match is against their Crystal place so this match they will love to win and I think they will go ahead in the points table if they win this match. Although currently Arsenal team is far behind in terms of points but if they can win the next matches then surely they can move to the position of Aston Villa even though they are still 3 points behind. Although Liverpool and Manchester City are currently facing a lot of competition for the title this season, although Liverpool is currently ahead, it is expected that Liverpool will be in a much better position this season. And Arsenal still have a long way to go to reach the top spot, so it is very unlikely that Arsenal will be champions this season.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2024, 04:35:27 PM »

Who has noticed that Chelsea football club is now playing a good football and would likely make it to the top four of the English Premier League this season only if they remain focus in the Premier League title. I am a Manchester United fan and I was thinking I am better than Chelsea but my recent glancse on the English Premier League table has made me began to think twice. Chelsea is no longer on the 10th and 12th position that they used to be, they are currently in the night position and having won three of their last five matches. Unlike Manchester United who has won only one out of their last five matches. I was also surprised to understand that Manchester United is just only one point ahead of Chelsea in the table. After discovering this I became more scared about Manchester United this season, maybe the club should consider to dismiss their head coach.
This coming week Chelsea will face Liverpool at Anfield will this be able? I feel Chelsea will not be strong against Liverpool who in the end will lose points Chelsea will be stuck again while Manchester United can win from Wolves then another advantage for the Red Devils.

The problem at Manchester United is that the coach is not in line with the players, he must be fired immediately.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:39 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2024, 05:21:04 PM »

Winning three consecutive games doesn't mean that they are over with facing their delimas. I will say that this is the first time since last season that they have won three straight games but I wouldn't still take it that they have improved and will be able to finish at top four at the end of this season. Chelsea will be a visitor in Anfield, and I don't think that Chelsea will be able to win this match. Chelsea can settle for a draw that is if Liverpool will not use their aggressiveness to make sure that they win the match since they will want to maintain their first position, as it is now on stake, because Dr Bruyne is back and City will be back to their super form once again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2024, 05:21:04 PM »

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1017
  • Last Active: Today at 01:11:45 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2024, 06:47:16 PM »
They may not be "over their hurdles" yet, but we are talking about a team that is doing much better, plus look at Newcastle, their closest opponent, lost 4 in a row now so that is a good thing for Chelsea as well. Not that Chelsea will be doing anything good this year, they can't really finish that much higher, they will not go to Europe next season and we will have to see them try better next season. However, its been two years since the takeover and they have spent so much money and yet they are still bad, that doesn't really seem to be ok, they need to do a lot better for all this spending to make sense.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2024, 07:24:47 PM »
Winning three consecutive games doesn't mean that they are over with facing their delimas. I will say that this is the first time since last season that they have won three straight games but I wouldn't still take it that they have improved and will be able to finish at top four at the end of this season. Chelsea will be a visitor in Anfield, and I don't think that Chelsea will be able to win this match. Chelsea can settle for a draw that is if Liverpool will not use their aggressiveness to make sure that they win the match since they will want to maintain their first position, as it is now on stake, because Dr Bruyne is back and City will be back to their super form once again.
I don't see any special with Chelsea after last winning three consecutive games because face with mediocre team such as Crystal Palace, Lutown Town and Fulham but waiting their consistency performance and how to defend the winning trend against top Premier League teams. Upcoming match, Chelsea will face Liverpool on the early February and looking for how possibilities continues until winning four consecutives match.
In this month, Chelsea have two matches left against Middlesbrough on semifinal of EFL Cup second after losing 1-0 on first leg, then will face Aston Villa in FA Cup will Chelsea defend their opportunity winning with both trophies?

Offline JoyMarsha

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #264 on: January 17, 2024, 11:25:39 PM »

I noticed too that Chelsea's performance has changed for be better this time around. The major problem I found in them, not having a good striker that has a good finishing. If they can find a good striker in this month's transfer window, we can expect them to finish in the top four of the Premier League table. However, that will be a difficult task for them to accomplish because the teams that are currently in the top four, are higher than them with many points gap. Let's see how it all works out by the end of the season, whether it is possible or impossible to have it come true

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2024, 02:47:16 AM »

Arsenal have done very well in the Premier League, as it requires a lot of skill to survive among many teams. Arsenal team is ranked fourth this season, as I see here Arsenal team is one of the richest clubs. Arsenal vs Crystal Palace will be a very competitive game between these two teams. Because both teams are strong but I will bet on Arsenal in this one. The Arsenal team has strong goalkeepers and defenders who are very defiant, and in the attacking department there are competent strikers who are always ready to score. So I hope I won't lose by betting on Arsenal.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2024, 03:40:24 PM »
Great win Today's match saw Arsenal beat Castiel Place by 5-0 and occupy the third position in the points table with 43 points.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:39 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #267 on: January 20, 2024, 08:20:32 PM »

Arsenal have done very well in the Premier League, as it requires a lot of skill to survive among many teams. Arsenal team is ranked fourth this season, as I see here Arsenal team is one of the richest clubs. Arsenal vs Crystal Palace will be a very competitive game between these two teams. Because both teams are strong but I will bet on Arsenal in this one. The Arsenal team has strong goalkeepers and defenders who are very defiant, and in the attacking department there are competent strikers who are always ready to score. So I hope I won't lose by betting on Arsenal.
Nah.....both teams are not strong, because assuming both teams are strong, Arsenal wouldn't have beaten them mercilessly. Crystal was too weak in the field for Arsenal, and couldn't withstand Arsenal's pressure, which lead to five goals scored by Arsenal players. The surprising thing is that Martinelli came from the bench and scored two goals with two minutes from the extra five minutes additional time to end the match. The match is an embarrassment to Crystal Palace and their fans, I hope that this will not affect their performance in their next match. Today's victory took Arsenal to the third position on the table, but they might not last long, because the cun on the 4th and 5th positions have an outstanding match.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #268 on: January 20, 2024, 08:33:24 PM »
Great win Today's match saw Arsenal beat Castiel Place by 5-0 and occupy the third position in the points table with 43 points.

Arsenal's big win this season, scoring a total of five goals. Crystal Palace performed so poorly in the last minute that Arsenal scored two goals in extra time. But Crystal Palace launched a number of attacks with 12 shots hitting the post. Arsenal's biggest win of the season, Gabriel Martinelli scored a brace with his foot magic in extra time. Able to score two goals within five minutes and thus help the team secure the victory with a total of five goals before the end of the match. Arsenal team is respectable as the best team of this season so far and occupy the 3rd place in the points table.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #269 on: January 20, 2024, 09:32:53 PM »

Arsenal's big win this season, scoring a total of five goals. Crystal Palace performed so poorly in the last minute that Arsenal scored two goals in extra time. But Crystal Palace launched a number of attacks with 12 shots hitting the post. Arsenal's biggest win of the season, Gabriel Martinelli scored a brace with his foot magic in extra time. Able to score two goals within five minutes and thus help the team secure the victory with a total of five goals before the end of the match. Arsenal team is respectable as the best team of this season so far and occupy the 3rd place in the points table.
Is it the 5-0 win of Arsenal against Crystal Palace that makes you tag Arsenal to be the respectable and the best team of the season? It is very funny for you to give them that little because they aren't much better than Liverpool and Manchester City in this season clubs performance.

Yeah, they won Crystal Palace by 5 goals but that doesn't take them to the 1st or 2nd position of the PL, but instead to the 3rd position.

The time I think, we will begin to assume Arsenal to be a respectable and best team of the season is, if peradventure they lift the PL title this season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG