follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 47793 times)

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2024, 12:02:08 AM »

Manchester United vs Fulham will be a competitive game between these two teams today. But I favor Manchester United because they are 6th in the points table. And Fulham team is ranked 12th in the points table. So if you want to bet on a person then you can definitely bet on Manchester United team. This season Manchester United team is very strong as they have won four out of five matches and drawn one match. But the Fulham team has had a relatively poor performance throughout this season. I will support Manchester United team.
I clearly don't understand how Eric Ten Hag would play a game without a striker like Rasmus Højlund who has become a consistent goal scorer for a while now. Marcus Rashford is nothing to writer home about, as he keeps struggling to make proper impact in most of their games. Fernandes wasn't even at his best in the last game, so all hope might be on Garnacho.
Hojlund had an injury that is going to last about 3 weeks or so, that's why you didn't see him in the squad Manchester United against Fulham.

It is shameful that Manchester United would lose to Fulham at home. By losing a simple match like this, is this how they will qualify for the Europa League next season? It all seems they are not qualifying for that next season with their poor performance, as they can not have an easy match-win both at home or away.
Manchester United lose this match,which might just be the beginning of their many loses.They will soon be playing Manchester City,I can't give them a draw in this game or a win because I saw how they played against Fulham,and I must say I wasn't impressed at all,I actually thought they were going to flog Fulham,but it was surprising how Iwobi and his brother Bassey made their team get three points at old Trafford.I also expect united to lose  against City in their Manchester Derby.
My signature is open

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2024, 12:02:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #526 on: February 27, 2024, 03:56:08 PM »
Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal are the teams fighting for the Premier League title this season. The distance between them is only 1 point from each team. Of course with such a distance of points, it makes the competition will feel very interesting.

My question is who will first get out of this competition because of a decline in performance? is Liverpool, or Manchester City or Arsenal? it's interesting to see competition like this because it will make us more excited to follow it.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2024, 04:54:32 PM »
Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal are the teams fighting for the Premier League title this season. The distance between them is only 1 point from each team. Of course with such a distance of points, it makes the competition will feel very interesting.

My question is who will first get out of this competition because of a decline in performance? is Liverpool, or Manchester City or Arsenal? it's interesting to see competition like this because it will make us more excited to follow it.
Yes, the competition between the top three teams in the Premier League is very fierce this season. A small difference in points can cause changes in the standings quickly. But for now Liverpool seems to be in a difficult position even though they are currently leading the standings. Because a hurricane of injuries is hitting them at the moment and many of their core players have not recovered from injuries.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2024, 05:26:37 PM »

Yes, the competition between the top three teams in the Premier League is very fierce this season. A small difference in points can cause changes in the standings quickly. But for now Liverpool seems to be in a difficult position even though they are currently leading the standings. Because a hurricane of injuries is hitting them at the moment and many of their core players have not recovered from injuries.

I don't know about you, but I am very inclined towards this PL being from Liverpool, in Man City I see problems, especially due to De Bruyne's injury, and as they have said before, he is a fundamental pillar, since he came back into the team. City's winning streak increased, and that produced many good things, they are almost in first place, now Pepe Guardiola has to play it differently, then that is already a point that is not favorable, and things may be different for Arsenal, Arsenal suffered a lot in the UCL with Porto, and they still lost.

Arsenal is a team that will always do whatever it takes to win, but I don't see that they are consistent, they will always have different ways of doing things, so I don't see them with determination, on the other hand I see Liverpool as very different, more focused and with better ways of doing things, that's why I lean towards this team, and also Klopp is super motivated to go out in style.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline koang

• Activity: 627
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2024, 08:32:04 PM »

The Premier League title race is very close between Liverpool and Manchester City, with Arsenal also in pursuit.
Liverpool is still the favorite to win the league in my books.
But City have been performing exceptionally well, having already achieved more away wins than they did during their treble-winning season.

Ultimately, the outcome of the league will depend on the performance of the opposing teams.  It is best to wait until the next five games have been played before continuing this conversation.
Overall, it should be an exciting season.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2024, 11:23:54 PM »
Hojlund had an injury that is going to last about 3 weeks or so, that's why you didn't see him in the squad Manchester United against Fulham.

It is shameful that Manchester United would lose to Fulham at home. By losing a simple match like this, is this how they will qualify for the Europa League next season? It all seems they are not qualifying for that next season with their poor performance, as they can not have an easy match-win both at home or away.
Manchester United lose this match,which might just be the beginning of their many loses.They will soon be playing Manchester City,I can't give them a draw in this game or a win because I saw how they played against Fulham,and I must say I wasn't impressed at all,I actually thought they were going to flog Fulham,but it was surprising how Iwobi and his brother Bassey made their team get three points at old Trafford.I also expect united to lose  against City in their Manchester Derby.
Manchester United's home match loss to Fulham has made it clear that Manchester United can't win a match without Hojlund. How will they now play an away match against Manchester City when Hojlund will not be available on that day(Sunday) because of injury? Anyway, let's take the match to be a loss of 3 points to Manchester United as Brighton draws closer to them if they should win their upcoming match against Fulham.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2024, 11:30:26 PM »
Arsenal really seem to be enjoying themselves recently with a series of confident wins. They scored 20 goals in the last 5 Premier League games, giving an amazing 4 goals per game average. This also includes their precious win against Liverpool.
There's a chance they could attack the 2nd place in the next round, as Man City is playing Man United. Even though City is a big favourite, with experts giving them 75% chance of winning and only 10% to United) derby games are always unpredictable and anything can happen.
Arsenal will be playing an away game against Sheffield, who are at the very bottom of the table. Arsenal's chances of getting 3 points are estimated at 83%.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2024, 11:30:26 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3560
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #532 on: February 27, 2024, 11:32:19 PM »
It is interesting to see the race of the title among 3 top teams in EPL. The point gap only 1-2 points, it can be changed in 1 matchday only.  But it is true that the current condition of Liverpool squad looks not quite well. They have many injured players, specifically for the attackers. I think it may decrease the performance of Liverpool players. I think it can be a problem because they have a big match against Man City in the near future.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #533 on: February 27, 2024, 11:33:55 PM »
Manchester United's home match loss to Fulham has made it clear that Manchester United can't win a match without Hojlund. How will they now play an away match against Manchester City when Hojlund will not be available on that day(Sunday) because of injury? Anyway, let's take the match to be a loss of 3 points to Manchester United as Brighton draws closer to them if they should win their upcoming match against Fulham.
Yes, this time, Man United made several mistakes and in the end were not able to match or beat Fulham. Even though Man United really has a lot of challenges and this is not optimized by the Man United players. Yes, it's true that it looks like Man United was quite careless at that time or for other reasons. And in the end, Fulham could really be superior to Man United this time. Oh yes, there is something quite surprising about Man United. That the only goal scored by Manchester United was a goal from Maguire. It's very unpredictable,

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2024, 11:59:37 PM »
It is interesting to see the race of the title among 3 top teams in EPL. The point gap only 1-2 points, it can be changed in 1 matchday only.  But it is true that the current condition of Liverpool squad looks not quite well. They have many injured players, specifically for the attackers. I think it may decrease the performance of Liverpool players. I think it can be a problem because they have a big match against Man City in the near future.
Yes, once one of the three slips, that's it, a mutual take over will be very possible because the number of points is not too many. Liverpool, followed by Man City and Arsenal. becomes a special attraction when looking at the competition between the three. The three also played in other league, so that they are actually in certain quite same condition.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:02:06 AM by sampoerna »

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #535 on: February 28, 2024, 01:55:14 AM »
Yes, once one of the three slips, that's it, a mutual take over will be very possible because the number of points is not too many. Liverpool, followed by Man City and Arsenal. becomes a special attraction when looking at the competition between the three. The three also played in other league, so that they are actually in certain quite same condition.

After carefully checking out the next five games of the top three teams, there happen to be similar fixtures among them.

Manchester City's fixtures: Manchester United (H), Liverpool (A), Brighton (A), Arsenal (H), Aston Villa (H).

Liverpool's fixtures: Nottingham Forest (A), Manchester City (H), Everton (A), Brighton (H), Sheffield United (H).

Arsenal's fixtures: Sheffield United (H), Brentford (H), Chelsea (H), Manchester City (A), Luton Town (H).

Manchester City might find their next five fixtures challenging, and they might need to earn enough points from them.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #536 on: February 28, 2024, 11:40:00 AM »
Well. And Klopp seems to have had to fight harder for this club in his last moments at this club. Because we all know that Klopp will leave after this season ends. And everyone is now expecting Klopp to get his best results at Liverpool this season. But it looks like it won't be easy with Liverpool's current condition. It's just that Klopp has gone through many of the same problems at Liverpool. So maybe he will be able to overcome this problem well.

Liverpool cannot lose even once if they want to stay at the top of the standings.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 893
  • Last Active: Today at 11:52:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #537 on: February 28, 2024, 04:19:07 PM »
Become more interested if gap only 1-2 points until the last matchday of Premier League, Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal are in the track way for winning Premier League this season and third of them have face each other in domestic league matches left.
Currently Liverpool have bad news with many their main players get injury, many crucial upcoming matches later and Jurgen Klopp need to improve consistent performance although have to play with reserve or academy players. In other way, Manchester City have full squad right now after De Bruyne and Haaland return from injury just left Jack Grealish only after injuring on last match in FA Cup against Luton Town.

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #538 on: February 28, 2024, 05:47:31 PM »

After carefully checking out the next five games of the top three teams, there happen to be similar fixtures among them.

Manchester City's fixtures: Manchester United (H), Liverpool (A), Brighton (A), Arsenal (H), Aston Villa (H).

Liverpool's fixtures: Nottingham Forest (A), Manchester City (H), Everton (A), Brighton (H), Sheffield United (H).

Arsenal's fixtures: Sheffield United (H), Brentford (H), Chelsea (H), Manchester City (A), Luton Town (H).

Manchester City might find their next five fixtures challenging, and they might need to earn enough points from them.

Yeah based on the schedule, Liverpool has the advantage compare with Mancity.
Mancity need to win on every games next month/March and their opponents is not a weak teams.

Anyway, Liverpool also have problem due to the injuries.
Gravenberch, Endo, Nunez, Salah and Szoboszlai might be available for next week, but Trent, Jones, Jota, Alisson, Thiago, and Matip will be not available for a few weeks ahead.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:37:13 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #539 on: February 28, 2024, 07:45:08 PM »
The Manchester Derby will be presented this week. The prestige of the two teams that will compete will be felt in this hot match. Usually when they meet, Manchester United always struggle when dealing with Guardiola's men, and I think that will happen.

Mancehster United still have problems, although lately they have shown something good, but still with the strength of Mancehster City they will be overwhelmed. But we'll see if they can spring a surprise or end up as usual.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG