follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: what is your trading strategy  (Read 15346 times)

Offline willywilly

• Misbehaving
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2021, 09:28:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: what is your trading strategy
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2020, 06:32:02 AM »
One of the strategies of trading is to follow the trading charts and work according to the plan success is never achieved without planning before trading you have to follow the strategies and analyze the market well. Understanding the signals of trading charts will make trading much easier.

that's a good point and I am learning to follow the charts for trading.

what sites do you usually use for the chart studying?

tradingview? mytradinginfo.com? investing.com?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2020, 06:32:02 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline rohitroy097

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: October 16, 2021, 09:36:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2020, 11:04:07 AM »
I am newbie in this crypto field. I saw peoples are earning from spot trading and as well as from futures trading. But I faced loss in both trading. I saw when BTC is pump all market is pump and vice versa. I don't use any specific strategy, I just see that the coin is pumping or dumping, on the basis of this I buy-sale the coin and I think this is the main reason which cause me losses. I read all the Legendary and full members  replies, and those are truly helpful for me. I am in learning process this tips can be useful in future.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 11:07:25 AM by rohitroy097 »

Offline mohdelayo

• Activity: 473
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 11, 2024, 10:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2020, 08:17:27 AM »
In my experience OP, trading strategy is something that you may hardly find any similarity from different traders. What i mean is majority of traders have a trading strategy that is peculiar to themselves, this is usually based on consistency trying different techniques and finally settling with one that is best suited and comforting for them.

Offline sidik7

• Activity: 569
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 01:19:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2020, 04:00:07 AM »
not to proficient in trading but this strategy might be tried , which we should pay attention to before trading is to understand risk management , then focus on coins that have a good future proggress 1 or 2 years like bitcoin has increased form time by time but if want to trade short maybe the method is to buy coins at the cheapest price .

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • Fox Campaigns
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 18, 2023, 12:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2021, 04:50:03 PM »
For those that has been trading cryptocurrencies? Can you guys share or give us a tip on your strategy. what is your trading analysis looking like and what method do you use the most. Recommendation for Newbies that just starting trading.
Most times i fill that those symbols and formulas does not work and some times it works.
Personally, I think day trading is the best and easy trading method for beginners. It is very simple because in this trading method we do not need expert skills or knowledge, but we just have to understand the buy low and sell high formula, to know the right time to buy a coin at a lower price and the right time to sell it at a higher price so that you can earn a profit.

Offline jhm

• Activity: 215
  • Last Active: November 26, 2022, 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2021, 11:18:24 PM »
I have the perfect answer. The only trading strategy is the simplest: Hold

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2021, 11:18:24 PM »

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2021, 08:41:02 AM »
I am the long-term trader or rather an investor. Strategy is also needed for the long term.
 It's so easy for me because I don't need all the analysis tools and software. When it comes to crypto, it is important to me whether the coin has a use case. Or a possible use case. Without this factor, I don't give the project a chance, not suitable for long-term. Then I look at the company, the project, the plans, investors in this company. The team as a whole. After the investment you have to continue to observe the whole thing in order to be able to react to fluctuations in good time. Most of the time, however, these are new investments, buying dips because I have a strategy for the long term, which is dollar cost average. In other words, you can also buy with satoshis you can own a whole bitcoin. For that you need a little patience, and you shouldn't need the money you have invested for a normal life. With it, you build safe bridges, and you don't sell so quickly when the price goes down.

Of course, you can benefit from trends. If the whole market is bullish, you can also venture on not so safe coins. But you have to react quickly by selling and not be greedy.
And if you've done everything right and sold in time, you can reinvest your profit back into your long-term project. Dollar cost average.

My main investments in crypto are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin.
I have bought and sold many other coins in the last 3.5 years and reinvested in the main three candidates again and again.
At the moment I still have 5 other coins that could turn out to be long term, have a lot of profit from them and will not sell them yet. And that can also be a bit risky, so I won't reveal the names. To protect myself a little, I also built a stop loss limit into the 5 projects, none of which is in the wallet.

Investing in stocks is a different story for me. I started there much earlier, but the lack of knowledge meant that I didn't benefit much more from it. Since I've been into crypto, I've also adjusted my stock investment strategy. I don't have that much time to worry about all of that and just copy the pros. This is possible on multiple portals and is much more relaxed than daily course observation. I still have a full-time job. I'm just copying people who follow the dollar cost average strategy. And of course long term.
My son is also on the board and after my friends have seen that you can make good profit from it, they want to join me.
After the crash, they say.  ;D ;D

Right now we have a new trend, NFT, everything is possible with it. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to do it and I won't sell my coins or stocks for it. But if I had a little more money I would intervene immediately because the market is still so fresh and the possibilities are great, we'll see.
Bitcoin also started small.

If you are still interested in the other strategies you can still look at the pinned post up there.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=69322.0

Happy Trading

Offline Kronchs

• Activity: 477
  • Last Active: March 09, 2023, 05:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2021, 10:53:12 AM »
As a rule, I trade on average timeframes (for one day - a week). I use the most primitive trading rules, double bottom, double top, averages, and a couple of other strategies

Offline sakib.bro

• Plagiarism Penalty
  • Activity: 246
  • Last Active: March 06, 2023, 06:49:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2021, 02:56:44 PM »
My strategy is bbma

Quit simple but effective in every way,
I can trade both looking term in short term and also in every pair.

▶▶ Telegram ◀◀  |  ▶▶Facebook◀◀  |  ▶▶Reddit◀◀  |  ▶▶Twitter◀◀  |  ▶▶AltcoinTalk◀◀

Offline gabbie2010

• Activity: 521
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 06:06:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2021, 08:05:04 AM »
As a newbie in trading I always refers such a new entrant to babypips.com where all sorts of training is acquired although they mainly deals with forex trading however both crypto trading and forex trading are very similar in terms of candlestick patterns, Price Action, Indicators, Technical and fundamental analysis, personally I devised my trading strategy from forexfactory.com with some little inputs.

Offline Juandab

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: March 11, 2024, 01:22:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2022, 09:22:55 AM »
I use trading
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 09:26:59 AM by Juandab »

Offline clarindak

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: July 31, 2023, 02:37:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2023, 02:48:13 PM »
As a newbie in the crypto world, I totally get where you're coming from. Trading can be a rollercoaster with those symbols and formulas, right?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG