follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you tell your husband you gamble?  (Read 1840 times)

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 242
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:03:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
Re: Do you tell your husband you gamble?
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2024, 11:13:49 AM »
If you are gambling with you husband's money and have won  a big jackpot then it is most likely that your husband would be happy if you tell him about it. If your family is not financially very well off and you are gambling with your husband's hard earned money and making a big loss then it may ruin your marital life.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2024, 11:13:49 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2024, 02:06:44 PM »
If you are gambling with you husband's money and have won  a big jackpot then it is most likely that your husband would be happy if you tell him about it. If your family is not financially very well off and you are gambling with your husband's hard earned money and making a big loss then it may ruin your marital life.
In my opinion, this depends on how someone evaluates gambling itself. If someone thinks gambling is something bad, then even if they hear the news of a win they probably won't be happy with it.

However, if someone can accept gambling then the response we will see is as you said. If they hear news of victory they will be happy and conversely if they hear news of defeat they will not be happy.

The reason is that we cannot deny that not everyone accepts gambling.

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2315
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:51:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2024, 10:31:10 PM »
Long to hide addiction to games will not work - sooner or later it will be discovered. So it's better to tell you right away. But the way your spouse will treat it - it can be quite unpleasant.  Although ... He may also turn out to be an avid gambler - then lose money together will be more fun. And the family budget will zero faster  ;D

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2024, 11:23:30 PM »
Me a male ...
I usually share what I do with my wife because she helps me in many bad situations and if I break down she is close to comfort me in times of trouble. So my wife has known since long that I am involved in gambling. Many times if I lose a gambling bet for some reason, my wife consoles me and helps me cope with the situation.
A wife's duty is to be by her husband's side. One must consult the wife before doing anything. If husband and wife consult to do something together, that work can be done successfully. Here like you my wife is always by my side she helps me in any task. I gamble here my wife knows, if ever I get hurt by gambling she tries to comfort me. If the life partner is very good, one can live happily and peacefully in the world and if the life partner is bad, there is no place of hell in the world. So I would say every husband and wife should always go ahead with each other's advice which will result in a beautiful family.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG