follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 47796 times)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #1110 on: May 12, 2024, 11:26:51 PM »
Arsenal VS Man United

Next match will held betweens Arsenal vs Man United.. I think this match will very competitive . Arsenal now playing good. Arsenal played 36 match and win 26 match. Point earned 83. Drow 5 and lose 5 match.

On the otherhand Man United played total 35 match and they win only 16 amtch and win point 54. And they lose 13th match and drow 6. Overall considering we can easily tell Arsenal is forward from Man United.

So i think in this match Arsenal will win. And i will bet for Arsenal. My prediction todays result will.
Arsenal 3 - 1 Man United.
Because of Manchester United and Arsenal's ranking and performance in the Premier League, we can confidently state that Arsenal would win Manchester United because they are in better form and shape than the struggling Manchester United that couldn't win against a weaker team either in their home or away.

I predict the match to end 2-0, in favor of Arsenal. Manchester United should dangle in the spot of 8th position by the end of the season. Next season, they should try as hard to dish out most of their players and sign new players, if they want to aim for the top spot of PL next season.
I am not expecting any surprise from Manchester united in this match, because all they know is to lose their matches due to lack of coordination and proper game strategy. Arsenal will win United in order for them to still be on a point behind Manchester city who won their match today with a big goal margin. Arsenal is in a good form and they are consistent with their matches, so I don't see how the inconsistent United that was defeated 4-0 in the previous match will do any magic in order to win the gunners.
As expected, Arsenal won against Manchester United by a goal, which was scored by Trossard in the early 20 minutes of the match.

Manchester United had the possession of the match than Arsenal(54/46%), which they failed to utilize by drawing the match rather than losing 3 points, which could have given the hope to reach the sixth or seventh spots if Newcastle or Chelsea lost any of their two remaining matches. However, Manchester United lost to Arsenal today, can't longer give Manchester United hope of staying above the eighth spot they are currently at. It's unfortunate, they have a terrible season this time around after they thought they could reach the top spot like the previous season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1110 on: May 12, 2024, 11:26:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #1111 on: May 12, 2024, 11:45:38 PM »
As expected, Arsenal won against Manchester United by a goal, which was scored by Trossard in the early 20 minutes of the match.

Manchester United had the possession of the match than Arsenal(54/46%), which they failed to utilize by drawing the match rather than losing 3 points, which could have given the hope to reach the sixth or seventh spots if Newcastle or Chelsea lost any of their two remaining matches. However, Manchester United lost to Arsenal today, can't longer give Manchester United hope of staying above the eighth spot they are currently at. It's unfortunate, they have a terrible season this time around after they thought they could reach the top spot like the previous season.
Man United's defeat in that match was not that surprising. Because Arsenal are at a different level this season. And it is natural that Arsenal can win this match. But my hope in this match is that both teams score goals. And I was wrong. Because it turned out that Arsenal was the only one who scored the only goal in that match. With this victory, Arsenal can continue to compete for the title and hope that Man City loses in one of the remaining matches.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1019
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:10 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #1112 on: May 13, 2024, 12:30:26 AM »
It was way too obvious that Arsenal would win this game, actually it was not expected that they would win with just one goal, I expected a lot better score and that did not happen to be something that takes this hard, the game went a lot more in the middle than I expected, so it was definitely not something I have expected. In any case, we ended up with a situation that saw Arsenal got the win that they needed, they need to keep on winning every game just in case if City ever loses any points anywhere, not like they will, it is quite clear that City will end up with a win but it is still fine, at least it guarantees their second place.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #1113 on: May 13, 2024, 06:10:02 AM »
It was way too obvious that Arsenal would win this game, actually it was not expected that they would win with just one goal, I expected a lot better score and that did not happen to be something that takes this hard, the game went a lot more in the middle than I expected, so it was definitely not something I have expected. In any case, we ended up with a situation that saw Arsenal got the win that they needed, they need to keep on winning every game just in case if City ever loses any points anywhere, not like they will, it is quite clear that City will end up with a win but it is still fine, at least it guarantees their second place.
I didn't expect that only 1 goal would be scored in this match. Because I expect more goals in that match. But Arsenal still won the match quite quickly and according to expectations. But right now Arsenal is definitely worried and hopes Man City will drop points in the remaining two matches. Meanwhile, Arsenal currently only has 1 match left. So Man City is still the favorite to win this season too. Well, this will be very painful for Arteta who will most likely fail to win the title this season.

Offline koang

• Activity: 627
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #1114 on: May 13, 2024, 08:52:21 AM »
I didn't expect that only 1 goal would be scored in this match. Because I expect more goals in that match. But Arsenal still won the match quite quickly and according to expectations. But right now Arsenal is definitely worried and hopes Man City will drop points in the remaining two matches. Meanwhile, Arsenal currently only has 1 match left. So Man City is still the favorite to win this season too. Well, this will be very painful for Arteta who will most likely fail to win the title this season.

Same here. However, winning at home and away against MU is something Arsenal hasn't done for a long time. It's a milestone performance.
Trossard is amazing with important goals in every big game, and Tomiyasu was so solid in this game, that he made us forget Zinchenko and his silly mistakes.
Overall, it was a good game, and it's been a good season so far.
And I think Manchester City have more pressure because they will be the guests when they face Tottenham Hotspur. If they lose, Arsenal can still become champions.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #1115 on: May 13, 2024, 11:48:28 PM »
Same here. However, winning at home and away against MU is something Arsenal hasn't done for a long time. It's a milestone performance.
In fact, Man United's performance is not that good, in fact recently Man United has failed many times to win. And this time it was the same, losing to Arsenal. Even though Arsenal only scored 1 goal, they still lost. Even though Man United put up quite a tough match for Arsenal. but they failed to execute the shots to be goal. Currently, even Chelsea is able to get past Man United because of the defeats suffered by Man United recently. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Chelsea's performance has been getting better recently.

Anyway, the match between Aston Villa vs Liverpool is over. Liverpool failed to secure 3 points because in the end, the score was even 3 - 3. This is not that good for Liverpool even though it certainly doesn't affect their position at number 3.
Aston Villa 3 - 3 Liverpool

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #1116 on: May 13, 2024, 11:55:52 PM »
Tomorrow is the day the Premier League title will pretty much be decided. If Man City wins against Tottenham in London, they'd almost certainly win the league, but if there's a draw or if Tottenham wins, Arsenal would likely be crowned the champions.
Simply, apart from tomorrow's game, both Man City and Arsenal have only relatively easy games at home, against West Ham and Everton respectively, none of whom have any strong motivation to win.

Odds for tomorrow are:
Tottenham: x7.20
Draw: x5.70
Man City: 1.38

Odds for winning the league:
Man City: 1.36
Arsenal: 3.20

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1116 on: May 13, 2024, 11:55:52 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #1117 on: May 13, 2024, 11:57:54 PM »

Man United's defeat in that match was not that surprising. Because Arsenal are at a different level this season. And it is natural that Arsenal can win this match. But my hope in this match is that both teams score goals. And I was wrong. Because it turned out that Arsenal was the only one who scored the only goal in that match. With this victory, Arsenal can continue to compete for the title and hope that Man City loses in one of the remaining matches.
It's one match remaining to wrap up the Premier League season for Arsenal, and two matches for Manchester City. Arsenal fans will be praying for Manchester City to draw or lose any of their remaining matches so that the Arsenal team lifts the Premier League trophy this time around so that their joy will be complete after having the best-performing season. However, their joy can be fulfilled if "Manchester City draws to Tottenham'', I doubt that because Manchester City will play with their might not to draw at the end of the season when they need winning of matches than ever

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3507
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:43:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1118 on: Today at 03:24:13 PM »
~
However, their joy can be fulfilled if "Manchester City draws to Tottenham'', I doubt that because Manchester City will play with their might not to draw at the end of the season when they need winning of matches than ever
If in case the City vs. Spurs ended in a draw, there is still a chance that Arsenal could end up as runner-up. They will be level on points at the top of the table and the goal difference will determine the winner. It will be tough for City to cover the goal deficit but they have been scoring a lot lately.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1419
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #1119 on: Today at 04:06:54 PM »
If in case the City vs. Spurs ended in a draw, there is still a chance that Arsenal could end up as runner-up. They will be level on points at the top of the table and the goal difference will determine the winner. It will be tough for City to cover the goal deficit but they have been scoring a lot lately.
The game today will determine a lot for Manchester City's bid to retain the premier league title, If Tottenham can win the game, which will be difficult, they would have succeeded in giving Arsenal the opportunity to win the league with a victory over Everton in their last game. It seems very impossible for Tottenham to achieve with Manchester City's current form, but this is football, and anything can happen. Tottenham can help Arsenal make history.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:37:13 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #1120 on: Today at 08:07:00 PM »
~
However, their joy can be fulfilled if "Manchester City draws to Tottenham'', I doubt that because Manchester City will play with their might not to draw at the end of the season when they need winning of matches than ever
Arsenal only pin their hopes on Tottenham, because if Tottenham can beat Manchester City then they will most likely become champions this season. However, it is not easy to make that hope a reality, because Manchester City will definitely go all out to achieve victory.

They will also play as hosts in this match, so they will maximize that to ensure that they will be able to defend the Premier League title this season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG