follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A cross chain escrow dapp to simplify complexity in tokenomics powererd by $LKR  (Read 2965 times)

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Precisely mate, I believe this is a highly demanded usecase in the crypto space as security concerns are all the rage right now. The project usability is flawless. I expect to see quite a number of collaborations and partnership in the future as project owners integrate these amazing features on thier projects as well

Yes Mate! The project is already attracting lots of partners and more will definitely come, most importantly Polkalokr is going to attract a whole lot of users too to its platform because of the ease and convenience at distributing tokens locked; they have introduced automatic distribution models which will fade out manual transfers totally.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
Polkalokr has given me reason to believe that there's no room for impossibility. With the multi-chain token locking and escrow functionality, also partnering with other top notch platforms, I see no reason why I shouldn't grab for myself more $LKR and stake as well 😊

I guess, lot of people might be asking what's it all about again!

No worries, Just introducing a community powered, or oriented tokens $LKR aiming to secure decentralized project's complex tokenomic through a customizable escrow protocol on a cross chain network( eth-polkadot). It's nothing hard to brain about, because they are offering possibility for project owners, or creators to provide safety to investors, trust, and empower their communty.

Hence, Polkalokr brigdr is audited by hacken to ensure a fairness. It's on massive adoption right now. A glance at it is not bad since everything is possible in this current course of crypto space.

Correct, I also like the flexibility of staking, interfering with the Polkalokr interface is really simple. And Judging from progress of the ongoing Pre-staking program launched by Polkalokr in conjuction AscendEX, participants are being rewarded on daily basis; everyone should take advantage of this great development Defi has brought to store value for future. I also see myself getting more $LKR to stake for long term gain.

Amazing!!! Staking is one of the most lucrative ways to earn/increase crypto assets; making it more secure and removing human element is a good one from Polkalokr team, I have gone through and i am highly impressed, the interface is user friendly and easy to use, even for newbies, does not require technical knowledge to understand it.

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
The fact that Polkalokr is a multichain network is one best features I love about the project, where it's users can actually choose on the best network that suits them. It's native token $LKR APR is so high enabling it's users to earn passive income without stress. The sustainability goals of the project is incomprehensible as Polkalokr is here to solve all blockchain technology problems.

Offline Jaric_Perlevska

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Seems a lot of LKR fans here.Do you know in which markets is LKR listed?
fortes fortuna adiuvat

Offline DreamyKyoto

• Spammer
  • Activity: 92
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 10:35:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
Hello Jaric as far as i can see LKR listed on gate.io,Ascendex and uniswap :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG