follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Polkalokr (LKR)could make some serious profits for investors? ALL TIME LOW atm.  (Read 3753 times)

Offline Matt_Aniston

• Spammer
  • Activity: 144
  • cryptoguru
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Let me give you an example and my opinion guys.For example Polkabridge has 80M$ marketcap rn.If Polkalokr reaches 80M now that means 20x.Also, Polkalokr's projects are more extensive.I am talking about Bridgr,Mintr and Swapr.I think it can make some serious profit under the influence of these.

It's a really good example explanation, so I congratulate you  :)Everyone wishes things to be as you say.In addition, Lokr partnered with Supraoracles. I congratulate the team for this partnership. I hope it will affect the volume and price in such studies.
Dream by dream..

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Let me give you an example and my opinion guys.For example Polkabridge has 80M$ marketcap rn.If Polkalokr reaches 80M now that means 20x.Also, Polkalokr's projects are more extensive.I am talking about Bridgr,Mintr and Swapr.I think it can make some serious profit under the influence of these.
Lokr's projects are broader and more comprehensive i agree with you.I will speak for myself,I am going to hold my $LKR until product launches.Imo It's worth the wait for the after-effects of these launches.

Offline Judith_Lance

• Spammer
  • Activity: 181
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
According to Polkalokr's CEO, Bridge's mainnet may be coming soon.In addition, Mintr studies continue too.Thanks to all these things, I think the price of LKR will go up. My target is $2 at the moment. That's why I will keep holding LKR.

Offline April_Wilson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 159
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:53:07 AM
    • View Profile

It's a really good example explanation, so I congratulate you  :)Everyone wishes things to be as you say.In addition, Lokr partnered with Supraoracles. I congratulate the team for this partnership. I hope it will affect the volume and price in such studies.
SupraOracles will provide Polkalokr with fast, reliable, and secure data feeds. Its data feeds are not limited to just price feeds and will allow Polkalokr to choose from a variety of data options.Polkalokr has made a good partnership. I will continue to follow the benefits of this partnership.

Offline Pandora199

• Spammer
  • Activity: 95
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 10:12:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
I had an expectation of 0.5$ by the end of the month, but now we are almost at the 0.7$ gate.LKR's weekly chart is good. I hope we are close to getting out of the zero numbers.

Offline Danube

• Spammer
  • Activity: 85
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
I bought LKR today. I think I got it at a good price.My current thinking is to be a long-term investor.Investing is not easy when the market is like this. I hope LOKR delivers on what it promises.

Offline raymond_kloyth

• Spammer
  • Activity: 182
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 10:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Karma
When we look at the last seven days or the last 24 hours of Lokr, we can see decreases, yes, but since there is already a pullback in the general market, we can consider them normal.Even if there is no problem in the project, it bothers me that there is a loss due to the effects of the top coins in the market.For small-scale investors like me, a terrible scenario can arise...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Mithrandir

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 09:54:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
Obviously, when I do a chart analysis, I see a descending triangle. The end of the descending triangle is usually bearish, so I don't know if it can make a profit.I hope a mega bull or a mega rally will come...

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
I have always been holding Lkr but now I am holding and selling both, it has a good future and a very good trading opportunity lately.The works still seem to be soon. A little more movement is needed to fully hold on to the market.

Offline Pandora199

• Spammer
  • Activity: 95
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 10:12:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
Lokr announced the launch of Polkalokr’s liquidity mining campaign powered by AllianceBlock’s new and improved LMaaS.Very good news. It would be nice to expand the program. It will allow new people to come.

Offline Ghostrider

• Spammer
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Lokr announced the launch of Polkalokr’s liquidity mining campaign powered by AllianceBlock’s new and improved LMaaS.Very good news. It would be nice to expand the program. It will allow new people to come.
Imo this is just the beginning of an eventful month for liquidity mining and Polkalokr.They are already in talks to launch their next two pools — on PancakeSwap and QuickSwap respectively — as soon as we launch our BSC and Polygon tokens. This will all take place as soon as Bridgr goes live on mainnet, so keep an eye out  ::)

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
Guys have you seen that Polkalokr now trading on PancakeSwap too.Polkalokr announced that after the launch of their new BEP20 token, we will be on one of the largest BSC DEX, PancakeSwap. :)
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Theodosia

• Spammer
  • Activity: 76
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 09:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
I think LOKR's path is still long.In my opinion it can explode even though there is low mc among coins on DOT.

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Imo Polkalokr is very active and it was very good that they brought Bridge to the last quarter with the altcoin season coming.I don't know if it will have returns in the long or short term, but the effect will certainly be seen.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
I think people who are patient with Lokr will win. Good partnership news is also coming. Partnerships like SupraOracles should not be taken lightly. Polkalokr offers its users to launch their own platform options for crypto trading. It is likely to see the returns of these options in 2022

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG