follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cosmos (ATOM) & Avalanche (AVAX)  (Read 11135 times)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Cosmos (ATOM) & Avalanche (AVAX)
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 08:05:03 AM »
@OP This is my vice versa about your statement,  :P

You chose the Avalanche coin, perhaps also in terms of its market cap which is bigger than Cosmos, right?
I'm just guessing because I also prefer Avalanche to Cosmos coins, but if you look at it from an Airdrop perspective, this Cosmos coin is currently hotly discussed.
But unfortunately the price for the Avalanche coin is already expensive, around 35 USD when I reply to this thread and for trading at a rate like that it is very small to make a daily profit.
If only the price of Avalanche is 1 USD and for daily trading you are looking for a 10% profit, just by increasing the Avalanche coin to a price of 1.1 USD, you will already get a profit of around 10%, this calculation will be different because the price of this Avalanche coin is above 35 USD
Atom is undervalued and its price has only moved slightly away from the bottom. Other coins have already risen significantly in value. Airdrops coming out next year may cover the cost of buying this coin. I also favour Atom despite buying it at the peak of the price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 08:05:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2024, 06:25:10 PM »
@OP This is my vice versa about your statement,  :P

You chose the Avalanche coin, perhaps also in terms of its market cap which is bigger than Cosmos, right?
I'm just guessing because I also prefer Avalanche to Cosmos coins, but if you look at it from an Airdrop perspective, this Cosmos coin is currently hotly discussed.
But unfortunately the price for the Avalanche coin is already expensive, around 35 USD when I reply to this thread and for trading at a rate like that it is very small to make a daily profit.
If only the price of Avalanche is 1 USD and for daily trading you are looking for a 10% profit, just by increasing the Avalanche coin to a price of 1.1 USD, you will already get a profit of around 10%, this calculation will be different because the price of this Avalanche coin is above 35 USD
Atom is undervalued and its price has only moved slightly away from the bottom. Other coins have already risen significantly in value. Airdrops coming out next year may cover the cost of buying this coin. I also favour Atom despite buying it at the peak of the price.

I think AVAX is better than ATOM for now.  AVAX is number 9 on CMC, it's top 10 coins and we Know ATOM at 22 .
If we know which better, I think AVAX.
But for the next several years, maybe ATOM will compete to AVAX.
Honestly, I hold both and hope will increase.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1047
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:15:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2024, 07:20:53 PM »
I personally prefer Cosmos (ATOM) even though now the price has increased by 50% from the initial launch price and many projects are giving prizes to people who stake Cosmos (ATOM) starting in 2021 the developers are giving airdrops to everyone who stakes JUNO on the Cosmos network and there is another new one, TIA, Tia is also on the IBC/Cosmos network and there are already many projects that plan to give airdrops to people who stake TIA, for example dyminsion and U protocol and many more.
Besides because Cosmos (ATOM) is good I also hope to get an airdrop.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 09:25:29 AM »
Airdrops coming out next year may cover the cost of buying this coin. I also favour Atom despite buying it at the peak of the price.
Like a lion in the vast savanna targeting a deer, so brave and brave like you dare to buy ATOM coins in various markets.
What is your belief that can make you brave enough to buy ATOM coins even though the price is at its peak?

Airdrop?
So what other airdrops are there for this ATOM coin?
I have never heard that this ATOM coin has an airdrop event as you have said.

Tia is also on the IBC/Cosmos network and there are already many projects that plan to give airdrops to people who stake TIA, for example dyminsion and U protocol and many more.
Besides because Cosmos (ATOM) is good I also hope to get an airdrop.
You are very experienced in following the development of the ATOM coin, so you know the coins for JUNO, TIA and various tokens on the IBC/Cosmos network.
Is the IBC/Cosmos network the same as the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) type?
Then what other airdrops will be given from ATOM?
Just like @owlest also said that there would be an airdrop from ATOM. Quite interesting.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2024, 10:43:12 AM »
I think AVAX is better than ATOM for now.  AVAX is number 9 on CMC, it's top 10 coins and we Know ATOM at 22 .
If we know which better, I think AVAX.
But for the next several years, maybe ATOM will compete to AVAX.
Honestly, I hold both and hope will increase.
We all have our own opinions about coins. The higher capitalisation of Avax means that the Atom price could potentially rise more. Additionally, Atom has a higher staking income. Furthermore, Airdrop is relied upon for its delegations.
Airdrops coming out next year may cover the cost of buying this coin. I also favour Atom despite buying it at the peak of the price.
Like a lion in the vast savanna targeting a deer, so brave and brave like you dare to buy ATOM coins in various markets.
What is your belief that can make you brave enough to buy ATOM coins even though the price is at its peak?

Airdrop?
So what other airdrops are there for this ATOM coin?
I have never heard that this ATOM coin has an airdrop event as you have said.
Atom's price is currently low compared to other assets that have already experienced significant growth.
Additionally, there was a profitable Airdrop TIA last year, and this year they have already announced three major Airdrops for staking Atom.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2024, 06:56:15 PM »
You are very experienced in following the development of the ATOM coin, so you know the coins for JUNO, TIA and various tokens on the IBC/Cosmos network.
My knowledge of IBC is minimal, I say what I know and nothing more and I have more to learn to fully understand.
Is the IBC/Cosmos network the same as the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) type?
Very good question but it's impossible for me to discuss it here one by one because it's too much, maybe you can go directly to the official Cosmos website and you can find out what the difference between IBC and EVM is.
Then what other airdrops will be given from ATOM?
Just like @owlest also said that there would be an airdrop from ATOM. Quite interesting.
That's all I know for now but Cosmos plans to be one of the top networks with the largest user/tvl/profit growth by 2024.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 03:58:43 AM »
,there was a profitable Airdrop TIA last year, and this year they have already announced three major Airdrops for staking Atom.
Tia who was traded in the Binance Market?
Is it true that the TIA coin is the airdrop from the cosmos atom?
If it is true that the TIA coin that is traded in Binance is the result of airdrop from the atomic cosmos, it seems that the value is very large.

Do you get a gift from Airdrop Tia around 3 digits in USD or more?
Like as 100 200 300 400 500 USD or more?

Very good question but it's impossible for me to discuss it here one by one because it's too much, maybe you can go directly to the official Cosmos website and you can find out what the difference between IBC and EVM is.
Hii mate , your post already double with this https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=247155.msg1475538#msg1475538
It should be delete one. Thanks

I have tried to check it to the Cosmos website but it seems like I'm not so familiar.
Lots of features given from IBC and this makes me dizzy to learn it.
Maybe it would be better understood if you explain it. ::)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 03:58:43 AM »

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2024, 10:00:25 AM »
Tia who was traded in the Binance Market?
Is it true that the TIA coin is the airdrop from the cosmos atom?
If it is true that the TIA coin that is traded in Binance is the result of airdrop from the atomic cosmos, it seems that the value is very large.

Do you get a gift from Airdrop Tia around 3 digits in USD or more?
Like as 100 200 300 400 500 USD or more?
TIA is the most successful ether issue from the Cosmos ecosystem to date. I personally sold it on Binance for $2, and it's now trading at almost $20, which is an incredible 10x growth in a short amount of time. It's hard not to feel the FOMO right now. However, it's likely that there will be even more successful issues in the Cosmos ecosystem, as there are several coins already in development that many expect to be as successful as TIA.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2024, 05:33:12 PM »
Hii mate , your post already double with this https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=247155.msg1475538#msg1475538
It should be delete one. Thanks
Thank you for reminding me, I have asked the moderator to delete it because there is no moderator in this forum, and this is purely an error from the network not on purpose.
I have tried to check it to the Cosmos website but it seems like I'm not so familiar.
Lots of features given from IBC and this makes me dizzy to learn it.
Maybe it would be better understood if you explain it. ::)
IBC stands for Inter-Blockchain Communication. It is a protocol designed to facilitate communication and the transfer of assets and data between different blockchain networks. IBC is part of the broader vision of achieving interoperability between various blockchain platforms, allowing them to communicate and share information seamlessly.
Key points about IBC include:
1 Interoperability
2 Tokens and Data Transfer
3 Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
4 Scalability
5 Security
6 Cosmos Network
Source
https://dev.to/ebereplenty/introduction-to-cosmos-network-and-cosmos-hub-hja
These are just a few important points for the rest You can check the link above, you don't need to worry the link is safe not phishing.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2024, 04:14:54 AM »
TIA is the most successful ether issue from the Cosmos ecosystem to date. I personally sold it on Binance for $2, and it's now trading at almost $20, which is an incredible 10x growth in a short amount of time.
Thank you in advance you have told me about the advantages and benefits of Aridrop TIA Coin.
Maybe you get more than what I mentioned above, you really become a lucky person to get TIA coins.
The trading value of the TIA coin is also very fast in rising and has increased 10x, in my opinion this value is extraordinarily good and expensive.
If I trade or buy TIA coins at 2 USD with a capital of 100 Bitcoin and immediately touch the price of 20 USD then my profit is 1000 Bitcoin. Fantastic value for newly launched coins at the cryptocurrency market.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2024, 08:37:48 AM »
Thank you in advance you have told me about the advantages and benefits of Aridrop TIA Coin.
Maybe you get more than what I mentioned above, you really become a lucky person to get TIA coins.
The trading value of the TIA coin is also very fast in rising and has increased 10x, in my opinion this value is extraordinarily good and expensive.
If I trade or buy TIA coins at 2 USD with a capital of 100 Bitcoin and immediately touch the price of 20 USD then my profit is 1000 Bitcoin. Fantastic value for newly launched coins at the cryptocurrency market.
I was surprised that successful projects could arise in the Cosmos ecosystem. Most of the airdrop recipients were selling TIAs at $2, having been used to giveaways at $10 per airdrop. Now everyone is suffering from lost profits. However, don't be discouraged: TIA is not the first and not the last coin that can bring big profits.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2024, 04:42:00 AM »
-Most of the airdrop recipients were selling TIAs at $2, having been used to giveaways at $10 per airdrop.
Means that the airdroper gets around 20 USD, because maybe the count is like this: 10x2 = 20 USD.
Are they also playing with 1 wallet, how about those who use multiple wallets? There are so many right?
"He said" Airdrop is not adrift with multiple wallet rules and they do as hard and as much as they can have a lot of wallet, I got this statement from various airdrop channels in Telegram.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2024, 09:13:31 AM »
Are they also playing with 1 wallet, how about those who use multiple wallets? There are so many right?
"He said" Airdrop is not adrift with multiple wallet rules and they do as hard and as much as they can have a lot of wallet, I got this statement from various airdrop channels in Telegram.
As far as I know, the Cosmos ecosystem does not track users with multiple wallets. Verification is not required, so you can create and host coins on up to 100 wallets without any repercussions. I'd also like to say that an airdrop for Atom is awaited, as there will be a coin fork, although it's still unclear who will get how much. It is important to realise that the Cosmos ecosystem is still in its early stages, so it is wise to invest in the right assets.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2024, 05:35:54 AM »
I'd also like to say that an airdrop for Atom is awaited, as there will be a coin fork,
Well, I get the key here.
I see this is a fomo for Cosmos coins because Hardfork for this coin is the first choice of all communities.
The community likes hardfork because it usually always gives a new token in the main coin network (Cosmos) and it is obtained for free, right?

It is important to realise that the Cosmos ecosystem is still in its early stages, so it is wise to invest in the right assets.
For the new project I always anticipate because I am afraid of the newly created Altcoins.
I often see members in this forum if he has been scamped by participating in various ICOs or IDOs on various platforms.
First, I anticipate the Cosmos coin but if you look at your statement like that, it seems that this Cosmos coin is worthy of investing.
Maybe not much to trade with Comos Coins, with a capital of 5% of my total assets are enough to take profits from Comos or ATOM coin.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2024, 08:23:38 AM »
I see this is a fomo for Cosmos coins because Hardfork for this coin is the first choice of all communities.
The community likes hardfork because it usually always gives a new token in the main coin network (Cosmos) and it is obtained for free, right?
The situation with Cosmos is somewhat different. An online vote was held to decide whether to do a hardfork or not. I don't remember the results of the vote, but there are rumours that those who voted against it may not get alternative coins. However, this information has not been confirmed.
For the new project I always anticipate because I am afraid of the newly created Altcoins.
I often see members in this forum if he has been scamped by participating in various ICOs or IDOs on various platforms.
First, I anticipate the Cosmos coin but if you look at your statement like that, it seems that this Cosmos coin is worthy of investing.
Maybe not much to trade with Comos Coins, with a capital of 5% of my total assets are enough to take profits from Comos or ATOM coin.
I am not encouraging anyone to invest in Cosmos. Everyone has their own choice, and I have made it. However, I believe that investing in Cosmos can be profitable for several reasons.
Firstly, it is a promising ecosystem with many new projects.
Secondly, there are betting opportunities here that can lead to additional profits.
And finally, there are air throw-ins happening here all the time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG