follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO BUY BEFORE 2023 TO GET RICH  (Read 10329 times)

Offline BlockchainX

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • https://www.blockchainx.tech/crypto-currency-devel
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 15, 2022, 01:09:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts Second year Anniversary
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO BUY BEFORE 2023 TO GET RICH
« on: July 26, 2022, 03:46:07 PM »

It is possible to get filthy rich with the aid of making an investment in cryptocurrencies before 2023 starts off evolved, take a look at out how.

A couple of weeks within the latest past have no longer sincerely laboured in preference of the cryptocurrency market, what serves to be a ray of desire is the leap-again of the cryptocurrencies, though sluggish but regular. It’s possible to get filthy wealthy by making an investment in cryptocurrencies earlier than 2023 begins but you may additionally lose all your cash. Investing in crypto belongings is risky but also doubtlessly extremely worthwhile.

Cryptocurrency is good funding if you want to take advantage direct exposure to the demand for virtual foreign money. While Bitcoin continues to dominate the crypto area, different promising altcoins also are making headlines as they may be attracting many crypto buyers lately. So manifestly, Bitcoin is not the most effective crypto choice to invest in. This article capabilities the pinnacle 10 cryptocurrencies to shop for earlier than 2023 to get rich.

Binance Coin

The destiny of BNB is dependent on the growth of the Binance Exchange platform. And as in line with the present day scenario, Binance Coin’s destiny looks bright that may pump charges to new highs. And therefore as according to the BNB charge prediction, the BNB charge would possibly go US$610 with the aid of the quit of 2023. Hence, it is one of the nice cryptocurrencies to buy before June to get rich.

Tether

Tether is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that is backed through the U.S. Greenback. This manner there are real dollars in reserves at economic institutions to function as collateral. Stablecoins, while completely backed by means of the dollar, have a 1:1 relationship with USD. You can anticipate stablecoin charges to stay stable, because the name suggests, not like famous cryptocurrency counterparts Bitcoin and Ethereum.

USD Coin

USD Coin has a fixed fee of US$1 in keeping with the coin, and every USD Coin is sponsored through a US dollar in a separate bank account. This makes USD Coin a popular preference for crypto buyers who need to avoid the volatility and charge risk associated with massive currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies to shop for earlier than June to get rich.

Polygon

Polygon delivered its version of the Ethereum Hardfork, which makes its pricing extra predictable, finally making MATIC deflationary by burning cash. Its motive is to keep away from over-flooding the marketplace with token circulate, eventually enhancing the general cost of the token.

Terra

Terra (LUNA) brings loads of benefits to the market. Its decentralized and permissionless nature makes it ideal for the virtual economic system. The community gives competitive programmable bills, logistics, and an infrastructure designed to simplify Dapp and stablecoin improvement.

XRP

Ripple XRP is a part of the swiftly-growing cryptocurrency universe that has enjoyed amazing growth in fortunes over the last 12 months – and continues to make headlines. Because of its consensus protocol, XRP is able to system transactions in seconds at a low value and with minimal strength. This makes it one of the greater environmentally pleasant cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin transactions, alternatively, aren’t efficient. It is one of the nice cryptocurrencies to shop for earlier than June to get rich.

Solana

Solana suits up nicely with Ethereum in important areas for development, velocity, and low transaction expenses. Ethereum’s structure limits transactions in line with 2nd to fifteen-30 on its community, creating the bottleneck that effects in excessive gasoline prices. It has attracted many crypto traders due to its progressive traits.

Cardano

Cardano is a 3rd-generation crypto. Its traits provide the high-quality combos of first and 2nd-era cryptos, together with Bitcoin and Ethereum. It uses Proof of Stake (PoS) in place of Proof of Work (PoW), improving its sustainability compared to other cryptosystems. Experts recommend making an investment in Cardano.

Avalanche

Avalanche is one of the few blockchains that may scale with out sacrificing decentralization. Its ability for interoperability with many blockchains is endless. Avalanche blockchains modify consensus algorithms based totally on the use case, and the network has greater validators than other networks. It is one of the excellent cryptocurrencies to buy before June to get rich.
Bitcoin

Cash Bitcoin Cash’s supply is capped at 21 million coins. It additionally reduces the price of mining by means of nearly 50% every four years, which suggests that its circulating deliver additionally continues decreasing. Due to coin burns, its marketplace price has witnessed a price hike.

To know More: https://www.blockchainx.tech/crypto-currency-development [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO BUY BEFORE 2023 TO GET RICH
« on: July 26, 2022, 03:46:07 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1063
  • Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:51:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO BUY BEFORE 2023 TO GET RICH
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 07:06:06 AM »
The coins mentioned are good but only if you are able to take the risks and I would recommend investing in Legit and maintainable coins like BNB.
WordPress and SEO Services are Available.

Bitcoin Exchange Hub
Pro APK - Mod

Online gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1569
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 02:58:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 10:44:11 AM »
Just so you know there are many potential cryptocurrencies to build on the market. Now, of the cryptos you mentioned, Bnb, Matic, Xrp, Ada, and Solana are the only ones that I like a little bit. After all, I have other meem coins that I also hold at the moment because I believe that I saw the potential to give to future income is mine. One of them is Dogecoin, Babydoge, and the others are Mbet, Utk, Floki, and Shiba Inu.

But these are just my opinions that for me this is good savings in the future while waiting for the return of the bull run season here in this indus
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Maaz Sultan

• Activity: 367
  • Last Active: February 20, 2023, 06:45:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2022, 11:36:21 AM »
The coins mentioned are good but only if you are able to take the risks and I would recommend investing in Legit and maintainable coins like
You are right BNB is one of the best-performing coin that i seen and the future of BNB is very bright and you will get good profit if you invest in it.
Everybody starts from 0 but if you work hard you will become legendary.
(apply this on the forum)

Offline Maaz Sultan

• Activity: 367
  • Last Active: February 20, 2023, 06:45:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 05:20:44 PM »
The coins mentioned are good but only if you are able to take the risks and I would recommend investing in Legit and maintainable coins like
You are right BNB is one of the best-performing coin that i seen and the future of BNB is very bright and you will get good profit if you invest in it.
The bnb is one of the best coin that i ever seen and investing on it have very high chance that you will get good profit . And as for getting rich it depends upon your research skills and your strategy.
Everybody starts from 0 but if you work hard you will become legendary.
(apply this on the forum)

Offline Harou

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: June 04, 2023, 12:48:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2023, 09:39:26 PM »
You have some good coins on the list. However, I don't completely agree with your points. Like, we know that Tether doesn't have the real reserve USD currency to back their token. Even if they did, idk how holding tether would make you rich. I'd advise anyone to use some other stable coin in the times of the bear, like USDC and BUSD. USD coin is also good. Well, Terra looked good enough but it didn't age well here. Lastly, XRP, we all know they are still in trouble with SEC. They could still win though, I guess we'll see in the near future. Other than these points I made, great list and great coins/tokens. I believe in them as well.

Offline chongjasmine

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: July 27, 2023, 05:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 01:11:05 AM »
I think some of the coins you listed are good, while some I think, are not.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 01:11:05 AM »

Offline Mate2237

• Activity: 750
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:02:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster Karma Karma Bad
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2023, 11:11:45 PM »
Op cryptocurrency is not where you come and invest to get rich quick scheme. And as you can see some of the coins you mentioned are no more in the cryptocurrency ecosystem industry. And this is 2023 which you have predicted but some of those coins are still static. And that is why in the cryptocurrency ecosystem world you don't force or tell people to invest in any how. But only for projects or assets that you know well that will have value in the future.

Be careful with you introduction of cryptocurrencies to people. If they fall to make it then they will blame you.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 391
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:00:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2023, 12:12:26 PM »
Well, I can say that you were being fair by making price consideration a big priority. Some of the few mentioned options are budget-friendly, providing a better opportunity for those who want to buy in large amounts. Bitcoin was a better way of concluding it; thanks a lot.

But I think getting rich won't happen in just a year. It will take years to experience the benefits of your investment.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 11:31:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2023, 12:37:02 PM »
Terra (LUNA) brings loads of benefits to the market.
Terra Luna is going to be the worst investment for an investor and it won't make anyone rich. Although, I believe that Luna Classic (Lunc) can go up in value due to the support from a huge community but it would still be risky to go for a coin like that.

People who invested millions in Luna back then have lost almost everything and now the ones investing in it might face losses again. It's more like a pump and dump coin now so everyone should be careful when investing in it. I would say that it's better to do your own research rather than following someone else's advice.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1616
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:48:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2023, 10:08:05 PM »
Terra Luna is going to be the worst investment for an investor and it won't make anyone rich. Although, I believe that Luna Classic (Lunc) can go up in value due to the support from a huge community but it would still be risky to go for a coin like that.

For sure  Luna will not make anyone rich anymore..

Basically all coins mentioned in the OP already have a huge marketcap . How will any stablecoin make someone rich? Only if you work and receive it as payment  :D

Cardano, XRP, sol, Bnb, etc  already made a lot of people rich. That train already passed... to have huge profits someone need to look at smaller projects. Coin out of top100
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 10:10:52 PM by bitmover »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline SamReomo

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2023, 04:47:45 PM »
That train already passed... to have huge profits someone need to look at smaller projects. Coin out of top100
The smaller projects can be very risky as no one knows that which project becomes a fraud and goes to zero in value. I've invested in smaller projects in 2021 but unluckily I have lost all the investment and all of those coins went to zero in value.

I would never suggest anyone to go with smaller projects but if someone still thinks that there is money in those smaller projects then those investors should put very small amount of money into those altcoins that may grow later. It's not going to be an investment but a type of gambling I guess because it has huge risks and that's why I recommend everyone to be cautious when investing into small projects.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gm Jutt

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 01:14:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    50 Posts Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 12:58:11 PM »

People who invested millions in Luna back then have lost almost everything and now the ones investing in it might face losses again. It's more like a pump and dump coin now so everyone should be careful when investing in it. I would say that it's better to do your own research rather than following someone else's advice.
Huh!
How this coin do with the traders and the investors. How he scammed.
After that what the FTX done. Means this is the crypto market and anything can happen here.

And Luna will never come up in its form like it was in the pas.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3799
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 03:12:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2023, 02:19:48 PM »
Dont you find it strange, that if you have bought all those 10 cryptocurrencies from first post, the maximum what you have got today is doubling your investment at its best. Despite Luna, as this altcoin is a total disaster. Not going to grumble as an old man, but double does not equal rich :) To make first post more complete, adding that a long term hold is a must, would be nice.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SamReomo

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2023, 02:53:33 PM »
How this coin do with the traders and the investors. How he scammed.
After that what the FTX done. Means this is the crypto market and anything can happen here.
And Luna will never come up in its form like it was in the pas.
The FTX failure was another worst event that we have seen as crypto investors and a few of us have lost a lot of money because of the FTX's scam. Same happened with the ones who invested in Luna, they lost millions of dollars overnight and overall people lost billions because of Luna. I hope to not see any other high marketcap coin going to zero in value or loosing most of its value as that would cause more fear in the minds of the investors regarding crypto investment.

I'm also quite sure that it would be hard for Luna to gain value again but the community of that coin is still active and with proper burning mechanism the investors may earn profits from it if they plan to hold it for many years. But, the risk is way higher with such investment as compare to reward so it's better to avoid it rather than going with it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████