follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now  (Read 12375 times)

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1022
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2024, 03:55:21 AM »
Staking is the best and greatest way to make money easily with just a small investment in the crypto market. The crypto market is the world's best and greatest market which can change so many people's lives in a short time. This is the time when we buy the coin and hold that.
wrong mate , it is not the greatest and best and also this needs no small capital depending in how much you are targeting to earn .

Great and Best is HODLING or DAY TRADING but of course the needs to your understanding , learning and attitude .

Small capital? small percentage of profit also , the higher tier you do is the higher income you may get also.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2024, 03:55:21 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2024, 09:44:12 AM »
-you have to use a new wallet and don't use an original wallet that has a lot of assets because there is a big possibility that the site owner will insert a small script without the wallet owners realizing it, until the end of your wallet is Use will be drained by hackers, -
If there is a new project that I participate in, everything will be new, including those from Wallet who will participate in the project.
I also often see the things you mentioned, such as wallets being hacked, wallets being drained and various bad things that are often seen on various Telegram channels.
Cryptocurrencies are now getting a lot of hacks from various bad people, we don't like this and even swear at them with bad things but we also can't avoid them, unless we have to be careful from the start.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2024, 09:32:40 PM »
-you have to use a new wallet and don't use an original wallet that has a lot of assets because there is a big possibility that the site owner will insert a small script without the wallet owners realizing it, until the end of your wallet is Use will be drained by hackers, -
If there is a new project that I participate in, everything will be new, including those from Wallet who will participate in the project.
I also often see the things you mentioned, such as wallets being hacked, wallets being drained and various bad things that are often seen on various Telegram channels.
Cryptocurrencies are now getting a lot of hacks from various bad people, we don't like this and even swear at them with bad things but we also can't avoid them, unless we have to be careful from the start.

You're right mate, If we participate in new project better we create new wallet. No asset there. Because we don't know the team is reputable or not. Many scammers in crypto world.

Discus about this thread , the reason why we need to stake Ethereum, I think If you want hold for long term, better to do staking. You will get profit everyday beside waiting the bullish
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2024, 01:33:35 PM »
In fact, this matter of Ethereum depends on many things. As Ethereum ranks second in cryptocurrency. Now ethereum started working on proof of stake so only ethereum stock will earn. You can do this with Ethium to increase your capital.

Offline JISAN

• Activity: 1197
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2024, 12:46:29 AM »
In fact, this matter of Ethereum depends on many things. As Ethereum ranks second in cryptocurrency. Now ethereum started working on proof of stake so only ethereum stock will earn. You can do this with Ethium to increase your capital.
Ethereum is a high potential crypto like bitcoin so if someone hold it for long year he will get a big profit from there so stake eth can be a good thinking too. Ethereum price was hit $4k+ price already in past ATH and the next ATH i expect more then $8k so who holding or stake Ethereum now and if they ready to wait for long term then he will gain and able to make high profit

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2024, 09:42:30 AM »
Ethereum is a high potential crypto like bitcoin so if someone hold it for long year he will get a big profit from there so stake eth can be a good thinking too. Ethereum price was hit $4k+ price already in past ATH and the next ATH i expect more then $8k so who holding or stake Ethereum now and if they ready to wait for long term then he will gain and able to make high profit

You're right, Ethereum is potential coin and always be number second on CMC.   We should stake Ethereum to earn profit because I see many investors just hold and wait bullish season.
Instead of just waiting and holding, it's better to stake.  So you get double profits.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2024, 11:56:11 PM »
You're right, Ethereum is potential coin and always be number second on CMC.   We should stake Ethereum to earn profit because I see many investors just hold and wait bullish season.
Instead of just waiting and holding, it's better to stake.  So you get double profits.
Currently, the price of Ethereum tends to remain stable and is still very cheap. You have to be able to take advantage of Ethereum and buy as much as you can because when a bull run occurs, Ethereum will shoot high. Meanwhile, if you only stake Ethereum, it doesn't look like the profit will be too much, so you have to be smart in managing it. Ethereum assets may be able to invest in a new project on the Ethereum network that can provide profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2024, 11:56:11 PM »

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1059
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2024, 11:59:08 PM »

That's really obvious as the #2 cryptocurrency next to bitcoin, but I'm quite disappointed how it perform recently. The tech behind it has damaged the coin several times due to scam tokens, projects, hacks, you named it. Well, it's price is quite good this year than previously.
About staking, it could be possible if the price if much lower or if people started when the
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 12:03:43 AM by PX-Z »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2024, 07:42:05 PM »
Is anyone here making a stake in Eigenlayer?
Yesterday it opened again for staking and it goes until february 09th

I'm thinking here, I have a bit of ETH that I've mined in the last few months from POW ETH, but I'm a bit afraid that there will be a problem in a while (hack, protocol failure, etc.)

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2024, 10:11:20 PM »
well staking it could make it hard to sell it off if ir runs to 5k or 6k.

If I believed in ETH I wold only hodl it and be ready to sell it at 5k 6k and 7k on a ladder up

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2024, 04:08:49 AM »
i expect more then $8k so who holding or stake Ethereum now and if they ready to wait for long term then he will gain and able to make high profit
I think we can safely wait for this price, although I do not consider etherium a profitable altcoin, but those who believe only in the top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and etherium will be able to capitalize on it.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2024, 07:44:16 AM »
i expect more then $8k so who holding or stake Ethereum now and if they ready to wait for long term then he will gain and able to make high profit
I think we can safely wait for this price, although I do not consider etherium a profitable altcoin, but those who believe only in the top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and etherium will be able to capitalize on it.
To wait for Ethereum's price to fall to its base price seems to take a very long time, and it feels impossible because the support of Ethereum's price is very high, but unless there is bad news about Vitalik Buterin's death, it will really make Ethereum's price collapse to its bottom price.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2024, 07:30:03 AM »
To wait for Ethereum's price to fall to its base price seems to take a very long time, and it feels impossible because the support of Ethereum's price is very high, but unless there is bad news about Vitalik Buterin's death, it will really make Ethereum's price collapse to its bottom price.
What you write is strong) Yes Buterin has a strong influence on the price but not the main one for a long time now, his death may or may not bring the market down or up, I would not like to check it) he is a good and smart man and I wish him good health.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2024, 04:36:34 PM »
What you write is strong) Yes Buterin has a strong influence on the price but not the main one for a long time now, his death may or may not bring the market down or up, I would not like to check it) he is a good and smart man and I wish him good health.
I agree that when the founder of a coin dies, it will have an influence on the coin that is owned because, so far, I have seen several altcoins that have happened several times. Being the founder of an altcoin is not as easy as you imagine because you have to be required to always develop and face the times. future, or they can also create a new future that only uses the altcoins they own. Very high pressure can harm the health of these founders.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2024, 07:32:23 AM »
I agree that when the founder of a coin dies, it will have an influence on the coin that is owned because, so far, I have seen several altcoins that have happened several times. Being the founder of an altcoin is not as easy as you imagine because you have to be required to always develop and face the times. future, or they can also create a new future that only uses the altcoins they own. Very high pressure can harm the health of these founders.
I think we should not spend too much time on it, they are not gods) plus we can not influence it in any way and if such a thing can happen, I think the market itself will show how to react and in what direction to go.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG