follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethermail testnet + earning EMT tokens  (Read 595 times)

Offline Toxa1917

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2023, 07:43:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary First Post
Ethermail testnet + earning EMT tokens
« on: December 07, 2022, 08:39:13 PM »
I want to offer you a very real project that is already working in test mode
In simple words, this is an email that works through the blockchain and is connected to your Metamask wallet.
Hacking is almost impossible - you understand

For registration you get 250 EMC coins
For each letter 1 coin
We write letters to friends and at the same time earn coins

When registering with my referral, I have 250 coins from you, 100 coins of which I will send to your address when the project enters Mainnet
The address of your wallet, if you register with a ref, leave it under the post or in my cart Toxa1917

And so let's go

Ethermail is the first Web 3 solution for email, setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted communication between wallets. EtherMail provides completely anonymous and encrypted P2P communications and rewards its users for reading emails in their inbox.

At the moment, the Ethermail mail service is in beta testing and rewards all new users with EMC tokens for registration (+250 EMC) and connecting a mobile device (+500 EMC). When the project goes mainnet, EMC tokens will be converted into EMT tokens.

To participate you will need:

Metamask wallet or any other wallet that supports the Wallet Connect feature (for example: Trust Wallet )
Follow the link            https://ethermail.io? [nofollow]afid=638c2ae0fa097cd6477e78f6
Click Get Beta Access connect your wallet and sign all transactions (no gas required).
After entering your mail, the service will prompt you to specify a backup mail, specify your any mailbox (for this, +250 EMC will be credited to your account).
Next, you will be prompted to activate the Thor protocol, click "Retrieve Encryption Keys" and sign the transaction (no gas required).
That's it, your wallet is created, invite your friends and earn.
More information on the site. Read it, there is a lot of interesting
The project really deserves attention.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ethermail testnet + earning EMT tokens
« on: December 07, 2022, 08:39:13 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG