follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How I managed to invite my friend to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Susano

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 01, 2024, 07:47:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma One year Anniversary 10 Posts
today as usual I went shopping to my neighbor's shop, to buy groceries, for daily needs.
and when I got to the store I saw the shopkeeper holding a cellphone,
and at that time he immediately asked me and while pointing at his cell phone, and said what ad is this, ma'am? and at that time I immediately smiled, apparently on his cellphone there was an advertisement for an application for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto. and at that time I explained that it was an advertisement for buying and selling bitcoin exchanges. and at that time he asked me what is cryptocurrencies? and I explained to him as best I could that bitcoin is an asset for the future, and we can invest in it, and I also explained that I also invest in cryptocurrencies, and after that he finally got interested in investing in cryptocurrencies, and downloaded the exchange app and he immediately ask to be guided by me to buy cryptocurrencies, and to be honest I'm happy because my neighbors invest in cryptocurrencies just like me..

and I also before he invested, had warned him earlier, that investing in bitcoin is very risky, profit and loss.
and i also suggest to join this forum to learn more about bitcoin.

because honestly I myself am still a beginner. what do you think everything i do
is it wrong or not?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Tolyk

• Activity: 269
  • Last Active: May 29, 2023, 07:58:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: How I managed to invite my friend to invest in cryptocurrency
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 01:48:44 PM »
We went to this for a very long time, you should understand that everything you told him he did not understand and had to tell for months.

Offline itallcanwait

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 21, 2023, 01:27:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Signature Avatar One year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 04:29:19 PM »
I managed to invite my friend to invest in cryptocurrency. I was able to do this by explaining the benefits and risks involved in trading/investing using blockchain. When you use blockchain, your funds are more secure as they are locked behind complicated private keys. This is one of the biggest reasons why so many people have turned to investing in cryptocurrencies because they feel safe and secure knowing they will get their money back if things go wrong. In addition, with any transaction that is done over blockchain, there is an available audit trail which shows exchanges and trades made on the platform. This transparency means that investors can easily see where their money is going and who has received it.  ;D
Blockchain Developer with 5 years of experience in smart contract and NFT Marketplace development

Offline hovrah

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 44
  • Last Active: February 17, 2024, 03:22:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 05:33:06 PM »
Guys, risks are always present and therefore you should approach the study of fundamental and technical analysis more effectively.  But at the same time, you should be aware that there are opportunities that ETS platforms provide that create certain programs for algorithms that act as trading bots that can simplify your implementation task.

Offline atjiat

• Activity: 376
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:19:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 06:42:12 PM »
Guys, risks are always present and therefore you should approach the study of fundamental and technical analysis more effectively.  But at the same time, you should be aware that there are opportunities that ETS platforms provide that create certain programs for algorithms that act as trading bots that can simplify your implementation task.
it would be nice if bots could completely replace a person and earn money with the help of their programs.  please tell me if you need to be able to program to use such bots.

Offline whyrqa

• Activity: 482
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2023, 06:47:20 PM »
it would be nice if bots could completely replace a person and earn money with the help of their programs.  please tell me if you need to be able to program to use such bots.
in general, almost all trading bots offer ready-made solutions, and I am convinced that ETS is no exception.  All you need to do is top up your account.  But a person who knows how to trade can set up a bot at his own discretion.

Offline hovrah

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 02:18:41 PM »
ready-made solutions are offered for users that you can use, but for experienced traders there is an opportunity to customize the bot to fit your needs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 02:18:41 PM »

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 05:32:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2023, 02:23:48 PM »
ready-made solutions are offered for users that you can use, but for experienced traders there is an opportunity to customize the bot to fit your needs.
Are there any failures in the algorithms?  Where do you turn for help if something goes wrong?
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 02:36:42 PM »
Are there any failures in the algorithms?  Where do you turn for help if something goes wrong?
in any bot there are links to support.  There is the same possibility here.  In addition, I studied the specifics of Ets bots, and they stop automatically if there are any failures.

Offline chongjasmine

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: July 27, 2023, 05:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2023, 05:51:21 AM »
today as usual I went shopping to my neighbor's shop, to buy groceries, for daily needs.
and when I got to the store I saw the shopkeeper holding a cellphone,
and at that time he immediately asked me and while pointing at his cell phone, and said what ad is this, ma'am? and at that time I immediately smiled, apparently on his cellphone there was an advertisement for an application for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto. and at that time I explained that it was an advertisement for buying and selling bitcoin exchanges. and at that time he asked me what is cryptocurrencies? and I explained to him as best I could that bitcoin is an asset for the future, and we can invest in it, and I also explained that I also invest in cryptocurrencies, and after that he finally got interested in investing in cryptocurrencies, and downloaded the exchange app and he immediately ask to be guided by me to buy cryptocurrencies, and to be honest I'm happy because my neighbors invest in cryptocurrencies just like me..

and I also before he invested, had warned him earlier, that investing in bitcoin is very risky, profit and loss.
and i also suggest to join this forum to learn more about bitcoin.

because honestly I myself am still a beginner. what do you think everything i do
is it wrong or not?

I don't think what you do is wrong, so long as you explain to him the risk involved.

Offline hovrah

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2023, 03:33:58 PM »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 05:09:01 PM by hovrah »

Offline hovrah

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2023, 05:06:57 PM »
As far as I know, there were no problems for a long time of work, but if something goes wrong, the bot itself stops and a notification comes.

Offline atjiat

• Activity: 376
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:19:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2023, 05:14:32 PM »
As far as I know, there were no problems for a long time of work, but if something goes wrong, the bot itself stops and a notification comes.
don't worry.  Algo trading works great, I set up one bot for 3 pairs and trade several instruments at once.  Of the minuses - it seems to me that the interface is not very convenient and I hope it will be replaced in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG