follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is cryptocurrency and how do I earn some  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Justinmoon

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 08:28:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
What is cryptocurrency and how do I earn some
« on: January 24, 2023, 09:29:56 AM »
Please I recently learned about cryptocurrency🌚🌚, I need help on how to earn coins and trade them in the crypto market. Also I want to know about the different types of coins and their values in the crypto market..🙏🙏🙏🙏

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is cryptocurrency and how do I earn some
« on: January 24, 2023, 09:29:56 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline itallcanwait

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2023, 01:27:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Signature Avatar One year Anniversary
Re: What is cryptocurrency and how do I earn some
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 04:32:25 PM »
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography for security. There are several different kinds of cryptocurrencies and they are generally distinguished by their block chains. The “blocks” in a blockchain represent sets of transactions, and each block has to be verified using cryptographic signatures before it can be acknowledged as valid and added to the (ever-growing) list of all blocks stored across the entire network.
Blockchain Developer with 5 years of experience in smart contract and NFT Marketplace development

Offline noahlucas

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: April 05, 2023, 03:34:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Search Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 12:21:06 PM »
Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions and to control the creation of new units. Unlike traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies are not backed by a government or financial institution and operate on a decentralized network.

To earn cryptocurrency, you can try the following methods:

1. Mining: This involves using specialized computer hardware to solve complex mathematical equations on the blockchain network and earn rewards in the form of newly created cryptocurrency. However, mining can be expensive due to the high cost of equipment and electricity.

2. Trading: You can earn cryptocurrency by buying and selling on cryptocurrency exchanges. You can purchase cryptocurrency using fiat currency, such as USD or EUR, and then sell it when the price goes up to make a profit. However, cryptocurrency trading can be highly volatile, and you should do your research before investing.

3. Staking: Some cryptocurrencies, such as Cardano, allow you to earn rewards by holding and staking your cryptocurrency on their network. By holding your coins in a specific wallet, you can participate in the network's consensus process and earn rewards.

4. Freelancing and earning payment in cryptocurrency: If you're a freelancer or service provider, you can offer your services and request payment in cryptocurrency. There are platforms like Bitwage that facilitate this process.

It's important to note that earning cryptocurrency involves risks, and you should do your research and understand the potential risks and rewards before getting started.

Offline annatrs

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: June 29, 2023, 09:43:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 03:56:27 PM »
I guess you should start from creating a wallet or registration through broker to earn and trade with different coins. I am afraid it might be too risky for you if you ask these kind of questions. You can start from https://fxbox.io/ [nofollow] and open your account in any crypto currency you would love to have. Afterwards you can trade, sell or buy different coins. You need a stable and trusted service to store and operate with your money. Highly recommend the website listed here.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 08:37:59 PM by annatrs »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG