follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Something would always have to motivate your insightments  (Read 998 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Something would always have to motivate your insightments
« on: January 14, 2024, 01:04:08 PM »
Self motivation to wake up from a slumbering or a gearing up to increase or double your hustling insights that "part of your unrevealed training is to challenge some of your fears to grow stronger because when the benefits stops so also will the loyalty the people that looks upon you stops too.
There is always fears or an insightments that greases ones elbows to decision making.

So, how do you derives the motivations to meet with your tasks and targets?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Something would always have to motivate your insightments
« on: January 14, 2024, 01:04:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1173
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:52:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Something would always have to motivate your insightments
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 07:47:29 PM »
First to be a leader and a partfinder is always difficult so to remain as a leader or whom people look up to you need to be up and doing to remain at the spot where people used to know you as whatever that makes you reduces below how you were expected then I doubt if that honour is there again, so you need to gear up and strengthen up your feet as someone whom they will look upto.

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:44:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 08:12:02 PM »
Having a drive or being motivated is always brought up due to a particular thing you want to achieve. So at first ask your self what you really want, how how you can meet that goal. As you trying to keep going and taking actions also take your time in learning something new.

part of your unrevealed training is to challenge some of your fears to grow stronger because when the benefits stops so also will the loyalty the people thatclooks upon you stops too.
Worry comes naturally to us. We all have needs to meet and a moral imperative to fulfill. So just keep telling your self the reason you got keep going and keep on learning more things that will help to meet that certain goal all you got to do is to keep that drive burning, those who wanna lookup to you can keep looking up to you while those who wanna stop can still stop aslong they are no affecting your progress in achieving that certain goal.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:53:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 10:07:52 PM »
I don't know if this is rhetorical  but answering as a question. Well, maybe I should just speak for myself as I derived motivation  from a better picture of me hunged on the wall inside my head probably  stucked forever :D so there's no way I'm definitely  gonna be satisfied  because the image keeps on changing and this kept motivating me ....

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 406
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:22:24 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 09:30:56 AM »
Self motivation to wake up from a slumbering or a gearing up to increase or double your hustling insights that "part of your unrevealed training is to challenge some of your fears to grow stronger because when the benefits stops so also will the loyalty the people that looks upon you stops too.
There is always fears or an insightments that greases ones elbows to decision making.

I guess everyone will surely have different say on this as we all are special in our own way. Most time to get motivated, I listen to good speech made by top reputable people on the internet. This will not only motivate you, but will give you a full description of how life will be if you set out your goals in the right motives. Life is unbalanced they say, but if you find the right way to counter every difficulty, you might be able to over come life's most challenges.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1180
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2024, 09:44:09 PM »
In most time what motivates you is the outcome of the hustle. If the hustle is positive then you will be motivated to do more. But if the opposite is the case then demotivation will be the answer. Though at first before you start the hustle you have to motivate yourself so that you will have interest to do it. And to overcome your fears to the tasks ahead you have to pick courage and be bold to do it. And one thing you have to do is that let your yes be your yes and no is no. And another thing that motivate people to do work or hustle is that they believe that they will make in life the matter what. Don't discourage yourself and have courage always.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 866
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 06:49:46 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 04:49:16 PM »
You need to set a target that you can achieve and don't set a target that might be impossible to achieve, so that you can stay focus on your goal to achieve it. Self determination and commitment is what one need. Another thing that I understand is that when you have a family, seeing them can also motivate you to chase and achieve your goals, if you want to make them proud of you. However, committing your goals into God's hand and work towards it will help a lot.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 04:49:16 PM »

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 880
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 10:28:54 PM »
As a human, self motivation should be your utmost priority because that alone should make you achieve your goals and dream you have in mind. You should also have it in mind that if you fail, you fail alone and success have many brothers to reckon with. So therefore, the choice is yours to make. You either choose to succeed or you choose to fail.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1161
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:37:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 11:13:35 PM »
I just laughed as I remembered one quote I used to give myself some years ago. It stood as motivation for me, bro, because sometimes you might not seem motivated by anything; you just get to motivate yourself. Some years ago, I used to say to myself, "If poverty doesn't motivate you, then nothing will." 

It was just some simple words, but actually I keep saying them to myself almost every time because back then I was not as financially comfortable as I am now, so I was just striving and putting more effort into my hustle, and today is better than the past. Poverty is bad, and the thought of it should be a reason why someone must keep pushing and striving to achieve more success. Sometimes too, I look at other successes, and it motivates me more to keep trying so I can become as successful as them too.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 03:35:56 PM »

Well my brother me I feel say nothing gats motivate you except waiting you dey pass through or waiting you don see because sometimes people are reluctant to do things because they don't feel the urge to struggle and up their game but if your bills tend to go up or if you dey think about tomorrow and your future then nobody gats tell you as only only you go advice yourself and start to do something to increase your hustle.

E get one of my friend wey dey strive seriously all of a sudden and me too suprise watin come react the sudden increase in struggling spirit and I just find out say the man don go give woman belle so him gats increase the hustle because him don involved for the big boys struggling and that's why I talk say condition sef dey make man hustling change.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:39:22 PM by DaNNy001 »

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1173
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:52:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2024, 09:44:03 AM »

Well my brother me I feel say nothing gats motivate you except waiting you dey pass through or waiting you don see because sometimes people are reluctant to do things because they don't feel the urge to struggle and up their game but if your bills tend to go up or if you dey think about tomorrow and your future then nobody gats tell you as only only you go advice yourself and start to do something to increase your hustle.

E get one of my friend wey dey strive seriously all of a sudden and me too suprise watin come react the sudden increase in struggling spirit and I just find out say the man don go give woman belle so him gats increase the hustle because him don involved for the big boys struggling and that's why I talk say condition sef dey make man hustling change.
Na 2ru talk be that for life if person never face shit or chop insult them life them no go put pressure with their lives sometimes e dey pain me say people no even dey motivated to go look for work for themselves rather dem go like dey home just doing nothing for house and dey expect manner to fall from above. Anytime person begin remove mind from relatives or from parents na so dey energy go put high for you to go hustle make money instead say make we wait make something motivation us na so we go still dey where we dey without knowing say time and days dey go.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 465
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:52:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2024, 12:39:49 PM »

For this life you gats motivate yourself, no time for excuses. No situation or problem wey you find yourself today, wey another person never pass through. Sometimes out of your pain can come your next level, pain fit make you or break you, it all depend on how you take utilize am.

Someone shared this story. E get one guy wey be graduate no work and the guy dey stay with him mama and papa dey eat mama thank you. One day as the guy come house see small food wey dey house, the guy carry am chop. As the younger brother wey be 6 years old come back from school, nothing dey for house to eat, the brother begin to cry. As the mama come around, come see wetin happen, she come dey rain insult on the eldest son say him dey useless, say all sorts of nasty things to the son and that was the PUSH. The guy just enter house carry him bag and leave the house, the guy tell himself say him no go return to the house until him make am. Dude enter street, carry block and do different kinds of hard work. To cut the story short, na for street him destiny helper locate am, when the guy return back home, him momsy no recognize am because him level don change.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 03:38:12 PM by Sokani »

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:56:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 03:06:33 PM »
Yes you are right, something has to move you first, before even thinking of what to do . You can’t just wake up one day and say I want to see myself in a bigger house , drive high class Cars , all this can’t happen unless you have that feeling of insight. Just like a jurist said and I quote “ you cannot put something on nothing and expect it to be there, definitely it will collapse. So every human being has an acumen.
Always be yourself.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:32:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 12:06:04 AM »

The fear of going back to trenches oh dey always make me sit up. Na wen you no get money you go know say nobody send your papa. Even people wey follow you chop your money go laugh you and then avoid you. Them go even tell people say you no fit invest you dey buga them go call you mumu join self. When I reason all those things I tell myself say I must dey grind steady so that I no go call person ask am for money. Some people fit give you money dem count am say you don beg them money then begin tell people say e don red for you na why you dey beg for money.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2024, 06:16:59 AM »
True talk be this, we dey always get wetin go always ginger us to do something whether good or bad like to get house, we fit dey live for person house, the person come dey act somehow for us , the thing go motivate us to hustle hard so that we fit build our own house, or if we see our friends wey don make am for life and we still dey dey beg people up and down before we put food for mouth, we go dey motivate to work hard so that we go comot for that situation especially for this country wey we dey so, everybody dey hustle to make am because nobody won carry last.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG