follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BTC halving event - What can we expect?  (Read 5723 times)

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:17:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: BTC halving event - What can we expect?
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2024, 06:36:31 PM »
Well 47k looks like a rally to some.  But miners are headed towards a crash and burn event.
When the. 1/2 ing  comes all s19s go underwater unless your power is 5 cents.

A 141 th  s19xp earns 11.20 a day pre power
It will drop to .5.60 a day it burns 80 kwatts so at 6 cent power it will make only 5.60-4.80 just 80 cents. So in April  mknes will get shaken hard.

Phil, do you think anyone cares anymore about the miners?   ;D
Most people are just happy we're going to get less bitcoins each day so we have less to sell on the markets meaning the coins will go up!
Of course they forget that if we were getting 900 coins at 2k and we're going to get 450 at 100k we wills till have twice the amount in fiat to dump on exchanges to pay for electricity  ;D

Oh, and did you factor the next drop in the earning of the s19xp?
I'm getting 178 sat/th, that would be 8.431cents x141=$11.88 so 5.90 a day, a bit over a dollar.
Anyhow ,still a brutal thing if we don't touch at least 60k and if we don't stay still with the difficulty.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2024, 06:36:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1175
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:46:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2024, 07:29:01 PM »
Seems like it, even in the last 5 days, BTC's price has shot up by 10% and bounced back to $47k. While many folks think this is the start of a bull run, I've got a slightly different take. I reckon the real bull run kickoff is still two months away. Right around the halving.

For now, at this price, we might still see a not-so-deep correction. Maybe in the next month. Or it could just move sideways. But one thing's for sure, my confidence grows as the halving moment approaches.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2024, 11:29:49 PM »
-snip-
For now, at this price, we might still see a not-so-deep correction. Maybe in the next month. Or it could just move sideways. But one thing's for sure, my confidence grows as the halving moment approaches.
Corrections are needed to keep the market price stable and make the chart healthier.
Of course, it will not always rise, the need for correction to increase prices and prepare to go higher.

The next 2 months just when the halving will happen, this will be the determinant of the bullish actually will happen,
but of course we will not be able to see only from the halving next April, but the after-effects that we will see.
ATH is not achieved easily, it takes time and requires a larger volume to rise.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2533
  • Last Active: Today at 10:51:56 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2024, 12:25:01 AM »
-snip-
Corrections are needed to keep the market price stable and make the chart healthier.
Of course, it will not always rise, the need for correction to increase prices and prepare to go higher.

The next 2 months just when the halving will happen, this will be the determinant of the bullish actually will happen,
but of course we will not be able to see only from the halving next April, but the after-effects that we will see.
ATH is not achieved easily, it takes time and requires a larger volume to rise.

Correction will always happen before bitcoin beat the high price. As you said it's needed to keep the market price more stable.
I have expectation bitcoin will reach around $50K-60K during halving. As far I know it bitcoin price high as long as halving, bitcoin will touch the high price more than halving.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2024, 11:26:33 PM »

Correction will always happen before bitcoin beat the high price. As you said it's needed to keep the market price more stable.
I have expectation bitcoin will reach around $50K-60K during halving. As far I know it bitcoin price high as long as halving, bitcoin will touch the high price more than halving.

Your expectation will be exceeded mate, Current bitcoin price is $52K it's easy to beat $ $60K.  After ETF approved bitcoin price is increasing day by day significantly.  It's a goo thing for us, bitcoin holders.  maybe I have higher expectations than you during halving, I expect bitcoin price to touch around $60K - $70K.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:31:02 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2024, 05:35:05 AM »
[Your expectation will be exceeded mate, Current bitcoin price is $52K it's easy to beat $ $60K.  After ETF approved bitcoin price is increasing day by day significantly.  It's a goo thing for us, bitcoin holders.  maybe I have higher expectations than you during halving, I expect bitcoin price to touch around $60K - $70K.
Of course there is an opportunity for Bitcoin to increase in price, but it looks like it will happen in the middle of the year because currently the price movement has weakened and there is no longer any good news that could trigger Bitcoin's price to rise. If there is good news then Bitcoin price can reach $200k 👀

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2024, 05:52:44 PM »
[Your expectation will be exceeded mate, Current bitcoin price is $52K it's easy to beat $ $60K.  After ETF approved bitcoin price is increasing day by day significantly.  It's a goo thing for us, bitcoin holders.  maybe I have higher expectations than you during halving, I expect bitcoin price to touch around $60K - $70K.
Of course there is an opportunity for Bitcoin to increase in price, but it looks like it will happen in the middle of the year because currently the price movement has weakened and there is no longer any good news that could trigger Bitcoin's price to rise. If there is good news then Bitcoin price can reach $200k 👀
It's currently at $61,728 so Bitcoin is getting stronger from that previous dip. There really is a big chance that Bitcoin will reach $85k-$100k or more at the end of the year there is no doubt about that. I don't know what makes it surge but this is the time hodlers will take advance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2024, 05:52:44 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1830
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:32:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2024, 07:37:40 PM »

It's currently at $61,728 so Bitcoin is getting stronger from that previous dip. There really is a big chance that Bitcoin will reach $85k-$100k or more at the end of the year there is no doubt about that. I don't know what makes it surge but this is the time hodlers will take advance.

My prediction may be higher than yours, because I predict bitcoin will touch $150K this year.  Maybe this is high, but the price of bitcoin after the bitcoin ETF was approved is getting stronger.  Many big investors will come in to buy bitcoin.  Because they believe the price of bitcoin will be very high during the bullish season next year.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2024, 12:35:31 PM »
My prediction may be higher than yours, because I predict bitcoin will touch $150K this year.  Maybe this is high, but the price of bitcoin after the bitcoin ETF was approved is getting stronger.  Many big investors will come in to buy bitcoin.  Because they believe the price of bitcoin will be very high during the bullish season next year.
Bitcoin is unlikely to be that cheap, Look at the supply of Bitcoin, which is very limited, and as you said, Bitcoin has very high demand, including in spot ETF, so I think Bitcoin has the potential to reach a price of $500k someday.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:17:42 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2024, 12:53:55 PM »
Nice thread, and well as bitcoin speculation, personally, I was never expecting the price of bitcoin to already be where it is today, which is currently between $60,000 and $62,000, I initially predicted that in the coming bull crycle, bitcoin price may possibly top at around $100,000 to $120,000, but with the price of bitcoin already sitting at above $60,000 even like over 40 days away from halving, and months away from the start of another bull run cycle (according to previous data), I am willing to comfortably increase my prediction up and high a bit, like legend45 said, the price of bitcoin may likely touch $150,000 dollars or more, in this coming bull run cycle.

The all time low for bitcoin in this last bear cycle was around $14,500, if bitcoin reaches $150,000 in the coming bull run, how many plus+percentage increase is that? Some good at math should please respond.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2024, 01:33:29 PM »

The trading volume that is coming from Bitcoin ETF traded platforms has doubled ever since Bitcoin price enter $60k and everything seems to be working well for Bitcoin, the interest of institutional investors has increased, maybe the $150k that you called is possible but I'm not too optimistic of bitcoin going that far like that, if $100k is reach there is going to be a hard correction from that level.

I also hope Bitcoin don't crash later when bad news comes up later, the institutional investors want bitcoin and we all can see that truly they want bitcoin through the exchange traded fund but it will be disappointing if it crash like it used to do, as many of them are not experienced with this crash, they may lose interest in the long run.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online koang

• Activity: 634
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:21:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2024, 02:21:47 PM »

The trading volume that is coming from Bitcoin ETF traded platforms has doubled ever since Bitcoin price enter $60k and everything seems to be working well for Bitcoin, the interest of institutional investors has increased, maybe the $150k that you called is possible but I'm not too optimistic of bitcoin going that far like that, if $100k is reach there is going to be a hard correction from that level.

I also hope Bitcoin don't crash later when bad news comes up later, the institutional investors want bitcoin and we all can see that truly they want bitcoin through the exchange traded fund but it will be disappointing if it crash like it used to do, as many of them are not experienced with this crash, they may lose interest in the long run.

People will call Bitcoin holders “lucky.”
When will they realize that luck had nothing to do with it?
Not everyone can endure adversity. Our steadfast belief in Bitcoin endured trials of despair and doubt...
Hodlers accomplished what few can, and Bitcoin bring the sweet fruit.

Hard to gauge, but worth considering the implications.
Utility is the major narrative of this bull cycle, and Bitcoin Layer-2 will play this next cycle. Supply vs demand. Nothing more.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2533
  • Last Active: Today at 10:51:56 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2024, 05:12:10 PM »

Always optimistic friends, Bitcoin will touch ATH at $ 150k, maybe even more. Optimism is good but must be realistic. When you see the current Bitcoin price before Halving has touched the $ 60k more, I think the number of new ATH $ 150k it's reasonable. But if you set a target at $ 100k, I think it will be achieved in the next few months.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2024, 07:16:46 PM »

Always optimistic friends, Bitcoin will touch ATH at $ 150k, maybe even more. Optimism is good but must be realistic. When you see the current Bitcoin price before Halving has touched the $ 60k more, I think the number of new ATH $ 150k it's reasonable. But if you set a target at $ 100k, I think it will be achieved in the next few months.

if your target Bitcoin will touch ATH at $150K, that is very high, but still reasonable. Bitcoin had already touched $70K before the bitcoin halving, I estimate that at the time of the halving the price of bitcoin would be around $85K. and it's possible that $100K will be reached this year after the halving, but keep an eye on market movements. Hopefully there's no bad news

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1029
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2024, 09:01:36 PM »
I am guessing that we are talking about a big sudden thing, and that's really not going to end up in the future. Its not like we are going to end up with like the day after the halving suddenly it goes x2 increase. That ain't the situation and should not be the situation at all. I personally believe that we are going to just slowly change, just like we are seeing right now, however it has been so far, will be how it is. I do not know if I said this before, but halving is not something that makes sudden changes so we are seeing it right now will just be what it is a month later, 2 months later and six months later as well.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG